Tebow and the Left's Religious Bigotry

If you had no interest then why did you make a post stating that you didn't believe Scripture stated Jesus is the Creator? Are you conused?

this post ?

It is not my belief. And actually, I would like a reference of where in the scriptures it says that JESUS is the creator.. . .I do not believe this is stated in the scripture

well she has a hard time with things that don't jibe with her beliefs and so invents tangents such as reprtition of how all scriptures are of no value being just creative writing efforts of people. thats fine to feel that way, she's not the only one who does, but then why ask and for that matter why do weekly Bible study ? Heck I'm confused over all this.

Werbung:
this post ?

well she has a hard time with things that don't jibe with her beliefs and so invents tangents such as reprtition of how all scriptures are of no value being just creative writing efforts of people. thats fine to feel that way, she's not the only one who does, but then why ask and for that matter why do weekly Bible study ? Heck I'm confused over all this.

It's called "ignorant arrogance". Common with a lot of lefties. I used to be one.

It's called "ignorant arrogance". Common with a lot of lefties. I used to be one.

What was it that caused you to change? I know that many lefties are lefties because their parents or the p-schools indoctrinated them. But, once they got older they learned the error of their ways.

I find it interesting that some people leave leftism cold turkey. In other words, with the overwhelming influence the left has in our culture, it takes a strong person to prevail against it. What was it that allowed you to leave the dark side?

As for me, I was essentially born a conservative. I know very few people like me. My parents were apolitical so there was no influence there. As a young person I refused to allow the p-schools, media, Hollywood or anything else to influence my views. I can only conclude that my life long love of history prevented me from being infected. I think I was in grade school when I came to the realization that liberalism is for fools because history is replete with it's many failures.

What was it that caused you to change? I know that many lefties are lefties because their parents or the p-schools indoctrinated them. But, once they got older they learned the error of their ways.

I find it interesting that some people leave leftism cold turkey. In other words, with the overwhelming influence the left has in our culture, it takes a strong person to prevail against it. What was it that allowed you to leave the dark side?

As for me, I was essentially born a conservative. I know very few people like me. My parents were apolitical so there was no influence there. As a young person I refused to allow the p-schools, media, Hollywood or anything else to influence my views. I can only conclude that my life long love of history prevented me from being infected. I think I was in grade school when I came to the realization that liberalism is for fools because history is replete with it's many failures.

The only time I heard anything political in my family was when I was a kid and my Dad said..."Kennedy's are rich and buy political office". He died when I was 15 and my mother never said anything about politics. I grew up in Minneapolis. I fell into alcohol and drugs in my youth and lived on the streets. I learned how to live in the system, welfare and hustling. In 1982 I was in trouble again and just tired so I gave up and tried Christianity. They helped me and there was nothing in it for them. I lived off the Democrats and they never showed me how to get off their help. The Christians did. They sent me to bible school and I learned the Scriptures, not denominational religion. That was 30 years ago. I have my own home, retired, and a family. It didn't happen because of liberalism.

The only time I heard anything political in my family was when I was a kid and my Dad said..."Kennedy's are rich and buy political office". He died when I was 15 and my mother never said anything about politics. I grew up in Minneapolis. I fell into alcohol and drugs in my youth and lived on the streets. I learned how to live in the system, welfare and hustling. In 1982 I was in trouble again and just tired so I gave up and tried Christianity. They helped me and there was nothing in it for them. I lived off the Democrats and they never showed me how to get off their help. The Christians did. They sent me to bible school and I learned the Scriptures, not denominational religion. That was 30 years ago. I have my own home, retired, and a family. It didn't happen because of liberalism.

That is a great story. You are to be commended.

For everyone who overcame the ills of liberalism as you did, I wonder how many do not.

Imagine the life you would have had, had you continued the welfare, drugs, and alcohol.

This is the sad terrible truth about liberalism. It is very insidious in that, it can slowly destroy some people's lives. It is not uplifting. It does not promote hard work and success. In fact, it promotes just the opposite. Too many people fall prey to it. Resulting in a life of sadness and failure.

That is a great story. You are to be commended.

For everyone who overcame the ills of liberalism as you did, I wonder how many do not.

Imagine the life you would have had, had you continued the welfare, drugs, and alcohol.

This is the sad terrible truth about liberalism. It is very insidious in that, it can slowly destroy some people's lives. It is not uplifting. It does not promote hard work and success. In fact, it promotes just the opposite. Too many people fall prey to it. Resulting in a life of sadness and failure.

Liberalism breeds dependence. Individual thought is condemned by political correctness. I lived it and I came out of it and I know how it works and why it works. I know what most of them are going to say even before they do. They're indoctrinated and don't even know it.

Like I said, it is "Ignorant Arrogance" that kept me chained and in the dark in liberalism. When I had enough and wanted a better life, I had to walk away from it and the hold it had on my thoughts. No one knows they're in the dark until they see the light. Some never see it because of ignorant arrogance and are lost forever. Sad.

perhaps there is a reason that lefties are relatively less confident. seems to show you have doubt whish is only natural given the history.

because you see the world in black and white, while liberals understand its rare that things are that easy. Also I am liberal...have I ever seemed to lack confidence in what I am saying...I doubt it.

Naw. You just disagree. It may be difficult at times to explain why you disagree, but hopefully as you investigate and research you will find out what I did. Liberalism is a dead end.

I know pockets too well and he aint changin. You likely know his type very well too. He will never see the light. He sees liberalism as a way to get things for free. He really likes that and could care less about the consequences...well he does not see the consequences.

Liberalism to him is getting sh*t for free. For example, he thinks Obamacare is wonderful because its free. Consequences be damned.

I know pockets too well and he aint changin. You likely know his type very well too. He will never see the light. He sees liberalism as a way to get things for free. He really likes that and could care less about the consequences...well he does not see the consequences.

Liberalism to him is getting sh*t for free. For example, he thinks Obamacare is wonderful because its free. Consequences be damned.

That's exactly the problem in the USA. We need to break the dependency on govt that has been created by the politicians of both parties. The USA today is not the USA I want my grandchildren to take over.

Werbung:
That's exactly the problem in the USA. We need to break the dependency on govt that has been created by the politicians of both parties. The USA today is not the USA I want my grandchildren to take over.

doesn't matter who said it, its true

A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent form of government. A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally collapse due to loose fiscal policy, which is always followed by a dictatorship.

its interesting that Obama has ramped up his un constitutional actions.

Back