Ted Cruz running for president

Werbung:
He also twittered a summary of his positions:
  • "Imagine millions of courageous conservatives rising up together to say, in unison, we demand our liberty!"
  • "Five years ago today, the President signed Obamacare into law. Imagine in 2017, a new president signing a full repeal of it!"
  • "Imagine abolishing the IRS!"
  • "Imagine a federal government that stands for the First Amendment rights of every American!"
  • "Imagine a federal government that protects the right to keep and bear arms for all law-abiding Americans."
  • "Instead of a president who boycotts PM Netanyah, imagine a president who stands unapologetically with the nation of Israel!"
  • "The power of the American people when we rise up and stand for liberty knows no bounds"
  • "I am running for President of the United States to stand with each of you to reignite the promise of America"

He's the sum total of what's wrong when you defund public education and open our borders to Canadians

Mr Cruz sure inspires passion in folks. Hard to understand how any serious money is interested in him.

I don't think much serious money will line up behind him. I think he's in the range of being a lower range (barely) top tier candidate. I'd expect he will throw a lot of bombs in the primary at the other candidates - but I'd be surprised to see him gain a ton of traction.

Of course it is early and anything is possible right now.

I don't think much serious money will line up behind him. I think he's in the range of being a lower range (barely) top tier candidate. I'd expect he will throw a lot of bombs in the primary at the other candidates - but I'd be surprised to see him gain a ton of traction.

Of course it is early and anything is possible right now.
I hear you but even a marginal guy needs more money than I can believe he can get.

Can the donkeys be doing it to cause noise ?

I hear you but even a marginal guy needs more money than I can believe he can get.

Can the donkeys be doing it to cause noise ?

He's got to prove he can stay a marginal top tier candidate - not an easy task. And that will take fundraising. I know some of his team - and they are somewhat incompetent in my opinion hah. (Full disclosure of course - we are working for another candidate - so I am bias on this one)

Cruz reminds me of Reagan. But it took Reagan three tries to become President and Cruz is young. Another young Cuban is Marco Rubio.

Werbung:
Back