Ted Kennedy and Orrin Hatch

Popeye

You wouldn't think Ted Kennedy and conservative Utah Sen. Orrin Hatch would be friends, but they were. The two men worked together on numerous bills and became personally very close.

Hatch also likes to write songs, and he's written one with singer Phil Springer which he released today:

Werbung:
Thank you Popeye, that was well worth listening too. Lots of memories and moments about Edward that would pull both sides of an argument together to get a bill passed. And for all of the many, many bills that he worked on for all of us...well, he made my life better for all of his efforts!

Werbung:
You wouldn't think Ted Kennedy and conservative Utah Sen. Orrin Hatch would be friends, but they were. The two men worked together on numerous bills and became personally very close.

Hatch also likes to write songs, and he's written one with singer Phil Springer which he released today:

Actually Popeye, I do not find that surprising at all. He was friends with a number of republicans. He was one of the last
"old style" politicians. I can not hear the youtube, but Ill make it a point to watch later. I am sure its a very nice song.

Back