Ted Kennedy has died, Aug. 25, 2009

Little-Acorn

I feel sorry for his family, and hope they can find the peace and solace they deserve.

Can't say I feel real sorry for him. He harmed far more people and lives than he helped. He lived a privileged life while those he pretended to help remained in poverty, trying to make a system work that he promised them would help them. It never did.

And now it's too late for him to make amends, if making amends would even be possible for the lopsided balance of bad influences and misery he caused.

Werbung:
Democrats are going to use this to further the parties political agenda, namely by using his death to promote a healthcare bill in Ted Kennedy's name.

Fine by me, he would have supported it.

Its still political chicanery. I'd rather they try to pass legislation on its merit rather than in memory of a dead man.

donkey200.jpg

...Can't say I feel real sorry for him. He harmed far more people and lives than he helped. He lived a privileged life while those he pretended to help remained in poverty, trying to make a system work that he promised them would help them. It never did.

And now it's too late for him to make amends, if making amends would even be possible for the lopsided balance of bad influences and misery he caused.

What absolutely terrible and untrue things to say.

When young people can vote at 18 just as at one time they could be drafted into war that's Ted Kennedy... when young girls get to play sports in school with parody to boys as my daughter did which allowed her a college scholarship that's Ted Kennedy.

Ted Kennedy sponsored 2500 pieces of legislation and had hundreds passed. He worked diligently in pursuit of better Civil Rights and Equal Rights and Healthcare legislation. He was the the true & beloved Lion of the Senate. SurveyUSA reports Kennedy’s job approval rating at 63%. The average approval rating among senators in states surveyed is 53%.

To besmirch him at his sad time of his death says much more about the true character of those speaking than it ever will about the great Senator from Massachusetts Senator Ted Kennedy.

I hope everyone will take just a moment today in memorial of a caring man. Not a perfect man... none of us are. But a man that thought beyond himself when due to blessing of his own riches he didn't have to. A man who had experienced great family tragedy but still always looked to champion the cause of those others in need. Rest in peace Senator and... thank you.

Fine by me, he would have supported it.

That would be a great thing.

The person who fought for Healthcare Reform to help all Americans before it was even the popular thing to do having his name in remembrance on the legislation... absolutely perfect idea.

Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.
William B. Sprague

That would be a great thing.

The person who fought for Healthcare Reform to help all Americans before it was even the popular thing to do having his name in remembrance on the legislation... absolutely perfect idea.

Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.
William B. Sprague

You think its a great idea to force all Americans to take this bill problems and all and use a dead senator to do it? Rather than fix the bill so Americans agree with it.

To me that is just so strange

Your strike while the iron is hot, is kind of like what Dead Fish and obama says...never let a tragedy go to waste.

This administration bothers me beyond words.

oh.. do you think we can put wind mills up now? Ted Kennedy did not want wind mills up near his home because it ruined his view

Democrats are going to use this to further the parties political agenda, namely by using his death to promote a healthcare bill in Ted Kennedy's name.

JEEZ LOUISE...why don't you go ahead and just say "he died at this time to save the health care reform issue"...LMAO You're a pretty SAD HUMAN!

RIP Edward Kennedy; a man that made a human mistake and spent the rest of his life doing good for his fellow man, very few people can and would be able to fill your shoes.

And to the many who choose to smear him in death are not worth the time that it would take to compare the faults of either of them to Edward Kennedy's legacy!!!

Ted Kennedy spent his life trying to do good for his fellow man. Problem is, the methods he chose (big-govt liberalism) almost never worked. A few of them did, as others have pointed out. But what I said stands: He did far more harm than good, both legislatively and personally. These matters are now between him and God. It is too late for him to make amends on this Earth.

My consolations go out to his family and friends.

Ted Kennedy is finally dead! Mary Jo must be smiling. Although she will never see his lying face , Mary Jo is in Heaven and Ted must surely be in HELL! Today our entire world seems cleaner , more honest , more American . May his worthless soul burn in hell . Ted Kennedy did nothing but HARM all Americans and looked upon women as his "sex toy ".
Hopefully the Obama Health Bill that seeks to CONTROL our lives will become as dead as ted!! Now if only LIBERALISM itself will join ted!

You think its a great idea to force all Americans to take this bill problems and all and use a dead senator to do it? Rather than fix the bill so Americans agree with it.

To me that is just so strange

Your strike while the iron is hot, is kind of like what Dead Fish and obama says...never let a tragedy go to waste.

This administration bothers me beyond words.

oh.. do you think we can put wind mills up now? Ted Kennedy did not want wind mills up near his home because it ruined his view

Not only are your heartless attacks on Senator Kennedy at his death a sad statement about yourself... but in your venomous spiel you can't even get the quote right.

It's... Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.

And that's what Senator Kennedy did. He fought for healthcare for all Americans before it became stylish. And in his death healthcare for all will become a reality.

And how immature is it to bring up windmills as you angrily flail around looking for anything Kennedy to attack on this day of not only a man but a great American elected leaders death.

Shame be on you today... shame be on you...

But this is all you'll get in your delight...

JEEZ LOUISE...why don't you go ahead and just say "he died at this time to save the health care reform issue"...LMAO You're a pretty SAD HUMAN!

RIP Edward Kennedy; a man that made a human mistake and spent the rest of his life doing good for his fellow man, very few people can and would be able to fill your shoes.

And to the many who choose to smear him in death are not worth the time that it would take to compare the faults of either of them to Edward Kennedy's legacy!!!

Thanks for your comments ASPCA.

It doesn't surprise me the bashing even in his death by the people on the Right. That's what they do. They did it about adultery and being gay until they're caught doing it or being it.

And they of course scramble to dredge up the running off the bridge and his friend dieing.

That's just the way they are. Hurt and attack is all they know.

When Laura Bush dies rest assured the Left won't run to her grave site or start blogging about her drunk driving and killing her boyfriend in a car accident when she was younger.

I'm so glad I'm on this side. My conscience would never allow me to be on theirs.

Werbung:
Ted Kennedy is finally dead! Mary Jo must be smiling. Although she will never see his lying face , Mary Jo is in Heaven and Ted must surely be in HELL! Today our entire world seems cleaner , more honest , more American . May his worthless soul burn in hell . Ted Kennedy did nothing but HARM all Americans and looked upon women as his "sex toy ".
Hopefully the Obama Health Bill that seeks to CONTROL our lives will become as dead as ted!! Now if only LIBERALISM itself will join ted!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln

Back