Ted Kennedy has died, Aug. 25, 2009

Not only are your heartless attacks on Senator Kennedy at his death a sad statement about yourself... but in your venomous spiel you can't even get the quote right.

It's... Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.

And that's what Senator Kennedy did. He fought for healthcare for all Americans before it became stylish. And in his death healthcare for all will become a reality.

And how immature is it to bring up windmills as you angrily flail around looking for anything Kennedy to attack on this day of not only a man but a great American elected leaders death.

Shame be on you today... shame be on you...

But this is all you'll get in your delight...

Where exactly did I attack Ted Kennedy? I could have brought up a number of things to attack him with, I brought up none of them. I asked about wind mills. I can understand your post had I brought up a few things but wind mills?

Werbung:
Its still political chicanery. I'd rather they try to pass legislation on its merit rather than in memory of a dead man.

donkey200.jpg

does not seem like the right wants to not pass on merit, hence death books, death panals, and other lies

does not seem like the right wants to not pass on merit, hence death books, death panals, and other lies

Neither side wants to pass a bill on merit, but on party politics, hence all of the hype and nonsense being spouted.

RIP, Teddy Kennedy. We all have judged your politics, some positively, some not. God will judge your soul. That is not up to us.

Pubbies simply love to make fearmonger stuff up you know that.

They talk about Death Panels and Death Books can Zombie Love and Vampire blood letting be far behind?

I mean if the goal is just to be scary... I've found a good one that scared a lot of people.

Pubbies simply love to make fearmonger stuff up you know that.

They talk about Death Panels and Death Books can Zombie Love and Vampire blood letting be far behind?

I mean if the goal is just to be scary... I've found a good one that scared a lot of people.

to be fair, zombies hunt brains...so Palin and her type don;t really worry much :)

Ted Kennedy is finally dead! Mary Jo must be smiling. Although she will never see his lying face , Mary Jo is in Heaven and Ted must surely be in HELL! Today our entire world seems cleaner , more honest , more American . May his worthless soul burn in hell . Ted Kennedy did nothing but HARM all Americans and looked upon women as his "sex toy ".
Hopefully the Obama Health Bill that seeks to CONTROL our lives will become as dead as ted!! Now if only LIBERALISM itself will join ted!

I think the thing I like best about your posts is the fact that you are so... subtle. Do you consider yourself a Christian, Al?

Not only are your heartless attacks on Senator Kennedy at his death a sad statement about yourself... but in your venomous spiel you can't even get the quote right.

It's... Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.

And that's what Senator Kennedy did. He fought for healthcare for all Americans before it became stylish. And in his death healthcare for all will become a reality.

And how immature is it to bring up windmills as you angrily flail around looking for anything Kennedy to attack on this day of not only a man but a great American elected leaders death.

I am not so sure that Kennedy's death is going to result in the American people liking healthcare all of a sudden.

If Democrats want to ram it through on that assumption, I have doubts that Senator Kennedy would have wanted his legacy to be ramming a partisan bill through that the public did not even want.

I think there will be a short push to pass it in Kennedy's name, but I do not think that is going to really get anything done on its own.

I am not so sure that Kennedy's death is going to result in the American people liking healthcare all of a sudden.

If Democrats want to ram it through on that assumption, I have doubts that Senator Kennedy would have wanted his legacy to be ramming a partisan bill through that the public did not even want.

I think there will be a short push to pass it in Kennedy's name, but I do not think that is going to really get anything done on its own.

For once, I find myself in total agreement with Big Rob.

Strange you LIBS - a Senator dies this week and you want to use his death as a reason for our Federal Government to "SPEND LIKE A DRUNKEN SENATOR "and pass the worthless health bill, BUT when his actions caused the DEATH of MARY JO you libs did not push for a BAN AGAINST DRUNKEN DRIVNG!! CONSERVATIVES just must win the next several national elections and clean out our Senate , our House , and our WHITE HOUSE of every radcal liberal left. Obama must GO !!

Strange you LIBS - a Senator dies this week and you want to use his death as a reason for our Federal Government to "SPEND LIKE A DRUNKEN SENATOR "and pass the worthless health bill, BUT when his actions caused the DEATH of MARY JO you libs did not push for a BAN AGAINST DRUNKEN DRIVNG!! CONSERVATIVES just must win the next several national elections and clean out our Senate , our House , and our WHITE HOUSE of every radcal liberal left. Obama must GO !!

Yeah, those darned liberals just won't let us pass laws against drunk driving. Go figure.

your pretty, I want to pat you on the head now...

ted kennedy , a human who caused the death of Mary Jo , a human who worked to pass the brutal legislation that caused the death of at least 50,000,000 of our precious unborn plus millions more Partial birth abortions , murder outside the womb . has finnally died , never to harm a fellow human being again . Our World is much cleaner now but the sad part is millions of his mindless robots remain to carry out his deeds . The Question is , How did a human so brutal , so self serving recruit so many "parterns in crime " ? The short but correct answer is this " teddy kennedy obtained the evil ability to extract monies from the productive workers in our nation and use it to buy the votes of the economic parisites who demanded and used government give aways. This is called "SPREADING The WEALTH" , and is also practised by our current president Obama . The obscene "Obama health care bill" is just another way to take control of the people , to gain more mindless robots and to give more power to the power hungary Statist.
No , the passing of teddy does not lessen the danger , you see these Statist are trying to use his death as a "CALL " to give life to a dead health care plan . SO , my friends , we must press even stronger to DEFEAT the OBAMA HEALTH CONTROL BILL, we must not support this freedom killing legislation unless teddy arises from his grave and Obama stops lying! I do not know which is the most improbable .

Werbung:
I think the thing I like best about your posts is the fact that you are so... subtle. Do you consider yourself a Christian, Al?

Well , it really is none of your bussiness what my religion may be but guessing you are a leftist I will answer you . Yes , I am a CHRISTIAN , Also I am a sinner , I also pray and ask GOD to forgive my sins . Now , with that in mind , as a CHRISTIAN I need not sit by and shut my mind or my mouth while Radical Leftists ruin America , A NATION given to ALL of us by GOD .So , when I see politicians like ted kennedy , Barack Hussein Obama , and millions of others advocate the destruction of innocent life , then I must speak my mind and try and stop these uncivilized acts . Do I think GOD approves of my thoughts probably not . But I'm certain he dislikes their actions far more than mine . I kill no one ., these radical leftist kill milllions world wide and bring disaster to everything and every nation they control. Just look at the harm America is suffering in just seven months of Leftist control . It will only get worse unless we change course in 2010 & 2012 elections . VOTE PRINCIPLE NOT PARTY!
In closing , I need not ask your religion , I fear iliberalism is your god.

Back