Tell us about your other critters

dogtowner

Staff member
Had a couple tortoises. If you want to see one move, show it a strawberry. Mind your fingers or draw back a nub.
I really want a Nigerian dwarf goat. They are cool.
I really really want some elephants but no chance of getting zoned for them.

Werbung:
Never had something else than a cat or dog.
If someone donates a farm to me (and a few workers) I immediately would buy some donkeys. They are simply adorable.
They are gaining popularity here among horse folks I'm told by my horse friends.

Emus are funny as heck too. They love shiney or bright things. Had one start pecking at this watch I had it was bright yellow and black. The babies are especially cute.

Love those youtube videos of unusual animals, kid got me hooked on them. Check out owls too.

Goats are adorable too. Like little kids. They would literally play on a playground if you let them and act very much like human children

I know cuz I've done it :). They do try to eat the saddles to the swings though after they play on them

Werbung:
Goats are adorable too. Like little kids. They would literally play on a playground if you let them and act very much like human children

I know cuz I've done it :). They do try to eat the saddles to the swings though after they play on them
They are hilarious especially youngins

Back