TERRORIST ATTACK IN BOSTON

steveox

Two explosions at Boston marathon finish line

BOSTON - Two explosions at the finish line of the Boston Marathon have resulted in injuries.
Bloody spectators were being carried Monday to the medical tent that had been set up to care for fatigued runners. Police wove through competitors as they ran back toward the course.
"There are a lot of people down," said one man, whose bib No. 17528 identified him as Frank Deruyter of North Carolina.

He was not injured, but marathon workers were carrying one woman, who did not appear to be a runner, to the medical area as blood gushed from her leg. A Boston police officer was wheeled from the course with a leg injury that was bleeding.

About three hours after the winners crossed the line, there was a loud explosion on the north side of Boylston Street, just before the photo bridge that marks the finish line.
Another explosion could be heard a few seconds later.

http://news.yahoo.com/two-explosions-boston-marathon-finish-line-190259876--spt.html

Ill bet you IRAN is behind this. Its time to Invade them Mr Obama! Declare WAR on IRAN just like George W Bush took Afgainstan after 9-11

Werbung:
More work place violence, like at Ft. Hood!

Just like Fast and Furious and Benghazi .... the American people will never be told the truth about this terrorist attack!

Texas,, Remember Arabs made threats against us after we killed Bin Laden? That's retaliation. Its time to invade IRAN or Pakistan
http://ozarksfirst.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=447917

Soon the Marines will land ether in Pakistan or IRAN and we will own it just we own Afghanistan and replaced the Taliban. Now we might replace the Allatolah from IRAN and he will become a Prime Minster

Texas,, Remember Arabs made threats against us after we killed Bin Laden? That's retaliation. Its time to invade IRAN or Pakistan
http://ozarksfirst.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=447917

Soon the Marines will land ether in Pakistan or IRAN and we will own it just we own Afghanistan and replaced the Taliban. Now we might replace the Allatolah from IRAN and he will become a Prime Minster
Sorry Steve ...

Obama's MSM will never report the truth about this event. Obama and company will blame the US for this attack and nothing will ever happen.

One thing is for sure. This kind of thing will happen again. This is the "new norm"!

Welcome to Obama's Amerika!

And if no action is taking ill place my Bet this is going to be the Next President in 2016
Jeb-Bush-not-running-for-president.jpg

Jeb Bush! And George W will be his running mate. Mark my words! Cause George W did protect us from another terrorist attack. Now we had 2 Terrorist attacks on our soil since Obama took oath of office.

And if no action is taking ill place my Bet this is going to be the Next President in 2016
Jeb-Bush-not-running-for-president.jpg

Jeb Bush! And George W will be his running mate. Mark my words! Cause George W did protect us from another terrorist attack. Now we had 2 Terrorist attacks on our soil since Obama took oath of office.
I don't see that happening either.

More frequent terrorist attacks ....YES

If the Republicans go along with Amnesty, the likelihood of another Republican President ..... NON-EXISTENT!

AND YOURE WRONG!!! OBAMA JUST SAID ANY GROUPS INVOLVED WILL BE DEALT WITH! It means if Al Queda is involved Pakistan will face war. If IRAN is behind this IRAN will face war! so there! Now ill bet yall those people in Pakistan have no idea what theyre up against. If you think killing bin laden is bad enough just wait until you battle those 100,000 of our soldiers along with tanks and planes and not to mention the navy launching missiles too. Let me give you a preview youll be seeing

]

We do not live in that America anymore.

And, when has Obama ever told the truth or followed through with anything he has said, excluding taking away the Rights of American citizens of course.

Were dead serious now pal. They have no idea whats about to come for them. You never mess with America or Israel. You saw what Israelian air force did to Syria when they bombed them

And you know what I think now? I think the John Boehner will play a game with Obama. You want to attack Pakistan? get permission from the UN and youll have our backing to attack them. Just like Tom Daschle did to George Bush on invading IRAQ.

Wake up citizens ......

Obama will do nothing ..... and America will be to blame in the end!

Welcome to the "NEW NORM" !

Just like Benghazi and Fast and Furious .... it will be covered up.

One thing is for sure ..... these attacks will continue and America will be to blame!

Werbung:
Yeah the citizens are awake. If Obama does nothing the democrats will face defeat by the new tea party in midterm elections. And then when congress has the super majority that means everytime Obama vetos something congress will over ride it. That includes Obama care will be finished for good.

Back