Terrorist attack on president...no one talking about it?

Werbung:
Obama to speak at service for Boston bombing victims

What a disgrace. Obama should be apologizing to the families of the victims for his failed policies and actions that quite possibly could have prevented this tragedy.

Obama and Janet Napolitano are more concerned with spying on and tracking law abiding citizens and politicizing tragedies like this to push their unConstitutional agenda than protecting us from real threats.

Obama Admin. Has Reportedly Cut Budget for Domestic Bombing Prevention Program by 45 Percent

DHS Has Never Sent an Alert Through Its ‘Terrorism Advisory System’ — Even Following the Boston Terror Attack

Obama Drops Passport Control Requirements For Saudi Arabians Entering U.S. Despite Fact Country Produced Most 9-11 Hijackers

Obama and his whole foreign folicy stinks. This country is not safe with him in charge, and on many levels.
“Innocent” Saudi has ties to several Al-Qaeda Terrorists

There are specific Saudi clans that are rife with members of Al-Qaeda, which makes it quite alarming as to why nearly a hundred thousand student visas are issued to these. Americans are clueless as to clan ties when it comes to terrorism.

We have a hundred thousand of them here on student visas.

Not much of an attack and its good it.eent nowhere.

It was a success actually...just not deadly. Just like the Time Square attack still had a impact even if was not as big as desired. If you knew anything about terrorism and its goals you would know that. when they tried to kill H W Bush , and it was no where near a success...we bombed a nation....you don't have to succeed to make it serious.

Obama to speak at service for Boston bombing victims

What a disgrace. Obama should be apologizing to the families of the victims for his failed policies and actions that quite possibly could have prevented this tragedy.

Obama and Janet Napolitano are more concerned with spying on and tracking law abiding citizens and politicizing tragedies like this to push their unConstitutional agenda than protecting us from real threats.

Obama Admin. Has Reportedly Cut Budget for Domestic Bombing Prevention Program by 45 Percent

DHS Has Never Sent an Alert Through Its ‘Terrorism Advisory System’ — Even Following the Boston Terror Attack

Obama Drops Passport Control Requirements For Saudi Arabians Entering U.S. Despite Fact Country Produced Most 9-11 Hijackers

name one action that would have actuly done anything there.. you have no idea where the bombers are from making passports a non issue at this point. I find it funny your bitching about goverment spending less...and what bombing provention do you think would have stopped this? Mindless trolling factless drivel.

name one action that would have actuly done anything there.. you have no idea where the bombers are fr ha making passports a non issue at this point. I find it funny your bitching about goverment spending less...and what bombing provention do you think would have stopped this? Mindless trolling factless drivel.
Whatever you say my low information friend ....

Just like not funding border security has nothing to do with all the illegals in this Country!

FUcking christian terrorists.....I see Religion has nothing to do with it when its yours..

and the idiot thought the goverment was selling black market body parts....clearly mental issues....you guys should have sent him a assult rifle and large clips...
Christianity had nothing to do with this guys attacks, if he is guilty of course. He didn't reportedly send these letters because of some moral issue with the government.

As you stated, he believed the government was selling black market body parts. Clearly this guy is deranged. He is a self proclaimed wacko democrat. Just like the rest of the wackos responsible for these types of crimes.

A Christian terrorist ...... please. This guy is just another wacko left-winger!

It was a success actually...just not deadly. Just like the Time Square attack still had a impact even if was not as big as desired. If you knew anything about terrorism and its goals you would know that. when they tried to kill H W Bush , and it was no where near a success...we bombed a nation....you don't have to succeed to make it serious.

there is a significant difference between state sponsored asdination attempts and just a flake.

whoever tried to kill bo ny letter was not interested in terror, he just wanted him dead. very different.

there is a significant difference between state sponsored asdination attempts and just a flake.

whoever tried to kill bo ny letter was not interested in terror, he just wanted him dead. very different.
If you read what this guy wrote .... I think he knew his attempt would not actually get to the President. He wrote:

"Maybe I have your attention now even if that means someone must die."
If this guy is really guilty as accused, it sounds like he was just trying to get attention. This would be in my opinion an act of "terror" but, a far cry from a state sponsored assassination.

If you read what this guy wrote .... I think he knew his attempt would not actually get to the President. He wrote:

"Maybe I have your attention now even if that means someone must die."
If this guy is really guilty as accused, it sounds like he was just trying to get attention. This would be in my opinion an act of "terror" but, a far cry from a state sponsored assassination.

well the chances that a ricin letter will do more than be a nucience are remote. thats why I said it wasnt much of an attempt.

Werbung:
FUcking christian terrorists.....I see Religion has nothing to do with it when its yours..

and the idiot thought the goverment was selling black market body parts....clearly mental issues....you guys should have sent him a assult rifle and large clips...

'us guys' dont need large magazines, we can hit our targets.

ur gunna hurt your knee jerking it so ; )

Back