Thank GOD judge rules sec of state in Ohio is a law breaker

Werbung:
This lady is currupt, this is the second time she has been drug in front of a judge. First she was taking bad votes from acorn and then she refused McCain votes and had to see a judge about it. Now she was called back to the judge and the judge said she is breaking the law, she apparently is going to appeal.

Its very good that this is coming out.

Why are we thanking God for this? Shouldnt we be thanking the courts?

Either way, it appears that they are all being checked to make sure. Considering the polls lately, a Republican victory would make me concerned about voting fraud.

Either way, it appears that they are all being checked to make sure. Considering the polls lately, a Republican victory would make me concerned about voting fraud.

I have no reason to thank the courts. Perhaps this one judge.
For the most part the coursts are currupt as well.

This is so funny. You would be concerned about voter fraud if a republican won. I dont know, maybe the lefties are right about people in Alaska after all. Do you not get news?

This woman was already pulled in front of a judge because she refused McCain ballots, now for openly letting voter fraud. She is in the tank for your messiah.

Acorn has regesterd to vote thousands and thousands of non existing people. They did not just regester, the regested and same day voted. One guy 17 differnt times, the whole team of I think they said it was dallas cowboys? could have been another team, Thats the only team I can ever remember. The fraud is all over the place in these swing states and they seem to all be connected with acorn who gets out the vote for OBAMA.

But yes, I can see your worry for voter fraud iF a republican gets elected.
clear as mud

Re: Judge halts Dem fraud

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/10/ohio-elections-official-judges-ruling-spreading-chaos/

An Ohio judge has ordered (democrat) election officials to purge voter registration rolls of fraudulent registrations, to the squeels and whines of dems. ACORN is active in Ohio, and now all their hard work in registering felons, unexisting people, and the dead, is going to be undone. :(

But purging voter registration wont help in Ohio

over 50 THOUSAND people actually VOTED in Ohio with the help of acorn.
they had this small section of time that they could regester and actually vote the same day.

those votes are a done deal unless a judge steps in. just stopping the bad regestrations for future voting wont help the 50k who already voted

The only reason this woman got in is because anyone associated with Taft was voted out last go round.

I posted about this on another thread somewhere...

It's my understanding that God has little or no interest in accusations and self-justifications.

I'm sure confession and repentance would be more acceptable.

Because it's only by the grace of God that the Courts up there aren't as corrupt as the rest of their government!

Considering the polls lately, a Republican victory would make me concerned about voting fraud.

I guess you've forgotten about the polls that at this time in 1980, showed the Reagan was behind Carter by a good margin? For that matter, your statement makes me wonder if you know anything about polls, how they're conducted, or how much they really mean.

I have no reason to thank the courts. Perhaps this one judge.
For the most part the coursts are currupt as well.
That is a double edged blade. It goes either way. It is a matter of if the courts agree.

This is so funny. You would be concerned about voter fraud if a republican won.
Your assertion is bogus. I dont agree with voter fraud anytime. I have and will vote for plenty of Republicans.
I dont know, maybe the lefties are right about people in Alaska after all. Do you not get news?
:rolleyes: Yes we get the news. Fortunately, most Alaskans can name thier sources unlike the current Governor.
This woman was already pulled in front of a judge because she refused McCain ballots, now for openly letting voter fraud. She is in the tank for your messiah.
My Messiah? You seem to be much more interested in him than I am.
Acorn has regesterd to vote thousands and thousands of non existing people.
Again, voting fraud is horrible, and I dont support it.

They did not just regester, the regested and same day voted. One guy 17 differnt times, the whole team of I think they said it was dallas cowboys? could have been another team, Thats the only team I can ever remember. The fraud is all over the place in these swing states and they seem to all be connected with acorn who gets out the vote for OBAMA.
So im trying to figure something out from you. If those newly legitimately registered voters were likely to vote again Obama would your tune change?
But yes, I can see your worry for voter fraud iF a republican gets elected.
clear as mud
You see Obamanation, from what I have read on this site from you, you basically hate Obama. There appears to be no-redeeming quality in him from the opinions I have read. You are willing to jump all over anything to defeat him. Whilst I dont disagree with your support of one candidate or another, your blind hatred of a single person to this extent is a bit troubling.

Because it's only by the grace of God that the Courts up there aren't as corrupt as the rest of their government!
Considering the fact we have very little accountability with the Judicial Branch of Government at any level of government I am more concerned about the Judicial branch more than any other.
I guess you've forgotten about the polls that at this time in 1980, showed the Reagan was behind Carter by a good margin? For that matter, your statement makes me wonder if you know anything about polls, how they're conducted, or how much they really mean.
Maybe so, I guess we will have to wait another 3 weeks or so to find out what the American people really think.

Ill be quite honest, if I were to pick two Republicans to run the country, it would be McCain/Palin. I have some concernens about McCain, but I dont think he will do a horrible job as POTUS. I just cant support him at this point. In 2000, or (especially 2004) I would have supported McCain.

Werbung:
Back