Thank GOD judge rules sec of state in Ohio is a law breaker

Considering the fact we have very little accountability with the Judicial Branch of Government at any level of government I am more concerned about the Judicial branch more than any other.

I agree. Ever since the judicial took control of the country in 1803 with Marbury v Madison, they've not only slowly stolen our Rights, they also set the tone for both of the other branches to do the same, which is one of the main reasons we're in the mess we are today.

Maybe so, I guess we will have to wait another 3 weeks or so to find out what the American people really think.

Ill be quite honest, if I were to pick two Republicans to run the country, it would be McCain/Palin. I have some concernens about McCain, but I dont think he will do a horrible job as POTUS. I just cant support him at this point. In 2000, or (especially 2004) I would have supported McCain.

I'm not a "supporter" of McCain any more than I was of Bush in '00 or '04, but today, as then, I recognize the current GOP pick to be a blatantly obvious "lesser of the two evils", so I have no choice but to cast my vote for McCain.

Werbung:
That is a double edged blade. It goes either way. It is a matter of if the courts agree.

Your assertion is bogus. I dont agree with voter fraud anytime. I have and will vote for plenty of Republicans.

:rolleyes: Yes we get the news. Fortunately, most Alaskans can name thier sources unlike the current Governor.

My Messiah? You seem to be much more interested in him than I am.
Again, voting fraud is horrible, and I dont support it.

So im trying to figure something out from you. If those newly legitimately registered voters were likely to vote again Obama would your tune change?

You see Obamanation, from what I have read on this site from you, you basically hate Obama. There appears to be no-redeeming quality in him from the opinions I have read. You are willing to jump all over anything to defeat him. Whilst I dont disagree with your support of one candidate or another, your blind hatred of a single person to this extent is a bit troubling.

Yes I would be as mad if the voter fraud were on the other side. We get one vote per person, one vote per legal voting age American person. that is it.

I am sorry but I had to laugh at your last statement. I do not have blind hate for obama. I have very good reasons for not liking him, I have very good reasons for being afraid of what he could/will do if put in office. I have very good reasons for disliking this person.

On the other hand his supporters do have a very blind way of following him. It doesnt matter what he has done, or says he will do. there is always an excuse to why its ok. the followers of this guy do literally blindly follow him.

I also find it funny that you have never said that I have seen to popeye anything about his blind hate for McCain, I would not expect that from you, it still is funny :)

This lady is currupt, this is the second time she has been drug in front of a judge. First she was taking bad votes from acorn and then she refused McCain votes and had to see a judge about it. Now she was called back to the judge and the judge said she is breaking the law, she apparently is going to appeal.

Its very good that this is coming out.

Wrong again.:)

We have a wonderful well respected Secretary of State in Jennifer Brunner.

And as usual your smears are invalid... and guess what? You once again you get caught late on the current news.

The Ohio State Supreme Court reversed the lower court ruling and everything is going ahead exactly as it was!

The Republicans are loosing so much ground here in Ohio that the first complaint they went to court over was to try and stop the early voting and same day registration as long as the registration was 30 days from the election.

GUESS WHAT?:D That was a real laugher in court. Because the new rule to allow it wasn't even enacted by the Democrats but the Republican State Senate and signed on his way out of office by the former Republican Governor Taft.

So you vote suppressors are 0 for 2 here in Ohio.

My wife and I went and early voted last Sunday at 3pm and we had a one and a half hour wait. That's how long the line was. And in almost every single hand was a Democratic Sample Ballot. If 1% of the people voting were voting anything other than Democrat I'd be shocked.

And the even better news is there are like 6 or 7 battle ground states now leaning Obama by pretty decent numbers... and he only need one of them to get him to the 270 Electoral College number he needs to win.

Keep working Obama supporters we don't want to just win this we want to win it by A COUPLE TOUCHDOWNS! let's get the Senate up to that 60 filibuster proof number so the pubbies can block change for the better any longer.

The Ohio State Supreme Court reversed the lower court ruling and everything is going ahead exactly as it was!

Which I'm sure is going to be appealed to the Federal level. It is a FEDERAL LAW that voter registration signatures be compared to the signature on a valid State or Federally issued document for verification.

Which I'm sure is going to be appealed to the Federal level. It is a FEDERAL LAW that voter registration signatures be compared to the signature on a valid State or Federally issued document for verification.

That's fine but that's not even the problem.

The only thing that happened was groups like ACORN were going around and getting people to register. There were some people that got registered multiple times due to these groups wanting to make sure that they were registered and not knowing for sure that someone else had done that correctly... so they just registered them again. Some people got registered a bunch of times at various different locations where registration was being done.

So the red flag went up due to multiple registrations for the same person but it was the same person, same signature, same address.

It's not a crime to multiple register as long as all the information registered is valid and true.

It's a moot point. But I don't blame them for looking into it.

Keep working Obama supporters we don't want to just win this we want to win it by A COUPLE TOUCHDOWNS! let's get the Senate up to that 60 filibuster proof number so the pubbies can block change for the better any longer.

You take pride in voter fraud. When people try to stop the fraud, you call it vote suppression. ACORN gave a homeless guy here in Ohio cash and cigarettes to register and cast 72 ballots which were sent to 72 of the 88 counties... You applaud this behavior because it helps Obama. Thats shameful. Why have elections at all if you don't want my vote to count?

the only way the people the left put up can get elected these days is vote fraud.
in the old days you run a third party like perot, these days you use acorn and good old boy thinking that comes from people like the secretary of state in ohio.

Wrong again.:)

We have a wonderful well respected Secretary of State in Jennifer Brunner.

And as usual your smears are invalid... and guess what? You once again you get caught late on the current news.

The Republicans are loosing so much ground here in Ohio that the first complaint they went to court over was to try and stop the early voting and same day registration as long as the registration was 30 days from the election.

GUESS WHAT?:D That was a real laugher in court. Because the new rule to allow it wasn't even enacted by the Democrats but the Republican State Senate and signed on his way out of office by the former Republican Governor Taft.

So you vote suppressors are 0 for 2 here in Ohio.

My wife and I went and early voted last Sunday at 3pm and we had a one and a half hour wait. That's how long the line was. And in almost every single hand was a Democratic Sample Ballot. If 1% of the people voting were voting anything other than Democrat I'd be shocked.

And the even better news is there are like 6 or 7 battle ground states now leaning Obama by pretty decent numbers... and he only need one of them to get him to the 270 Electoral College number he needs to win.

Jennifer is as corrupt as they come, she tried to suppress all of McCains votes if a little box wasn't checked that said rep or dem...the courts overruled her on that one.

I'm sure you caught the news clips today about the kid who voted 73 times...was paid for ea & every vote, but you're ok with that I'm sure!

Right around the corner from the Lorain County Republican offices, at a gas station, marathon to be exact, two of campaign workers were stopped by acorn people, they asked if they wanted to reguster to vote...the campaign workers told them they already voted, they then asked if they wanted to vote again!

One of those workers made a huge sign & stood at the corner, it said ACORN tried to get me to register again & listed the details of the conversation. She stayed on that corner until someone from Brunners office showed up to talk to her.

THUGS.

The 50 THOUSAND votes already cast? STOLEN & not to be uncovered until AFTER the election. Never to be reversed.

Also, speaking of thugery, all republican offices now have 24 hour security, and my guess is it's not to protect them against other republicans!

That's fine but that's not even the problem.

The only thing that happened was groups like ACORN were going around and getting people to register. There were some people that got registered multiple times due to these groups wanting to make sure that they were registered and not knowing for sure that someone else had done that correctly... so they just registered them again. Some people got registered a bunch of times at various different locations where registration was being done.

So the red flag went up due to multiple registrations for the same person but it was the same person, same signature, same address.

It's not a crime to multiple register as long as all the information registered is valid and true.

It's a moot point. But I don't blame them for looking into it.

BULLCRAPOLA!! again, 73 times, in a row, one kid, handed to the same acorn rep, there was no accident in that crap! He was paid for each one between cigs & cash. He is spilling the beans all over now.

BULLCRAPOLA!! again, 73 times, in a row, one kid, handed to the same acorn rep, there was no accident in that crap! He was paid for each one between cigs & cash. He is spilling the beans all over now.

This is the actual article. ACORN is a nonpartisan community organization that also does voter registration for mostly low income people. If I had to guess what happened here in this particular case it was just what was said. These particular ACORN people involved being paid to get people registered were trying to build up their numbers for the number of people they personally registered. But at the end of the day the guy was still only going to vote once.

And this has nothing to do with the Obama campaign. That campaign has given ACORN zero money for registration in this general election against McCain.

I'm glad they caught it and are taking appropriate action.

And like I said before we had the biggest snake in the world as Secretary of State before in Republican Ken Blackwell. He was actually accused of moving the voting machines around so that the heavily Republican precincts had more thus running up the lines & wait time (read that voter suppression) in the highly Democratic precincts. He had some people waiting well over 3 hours in lines out in the rain while others walked right in.

Jennifer Brunner is a very honorable lady... I've met her and I also know her father who's a very well known attorney. Not only was Jennifer Brunner a highly respected judge here in Columbus but she's been highly awarded for many other things. Believe me she's been known for going after things that were improper regardless of Party affiliation.

Brunner earned a B.A. in sociology-gerontology, cum laude, from Miami University and a J.D. from Capital University Law School with honors. Brunner is a resident of Columbus, Ohio. She and her husband, Rick, have been married 28 years and have three adult children.

In March 2008, Brunner was given the Profile in Courage Award by the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum. She earned the award for challenging the reliability of electronic voting in order to protect the right to vote in Ohio. The award was announced on March 18, 2008. She received the award May 12, 2008.

Cuyahoga County elections officials seek fraud probe of ACORN
Monday, October 13, 2008 11:55 AM
Updated: Monday, October 13, 2008 01:22 PM
By Thomas J. Sheeran

ASSOCIATED PRESS
CLEVELAND -- Election officials in swing state Ohio's most populous county asked a prosecutor today to investigate alleged voter-registration fraud, including 73 registrations obtained from one man by an advocacy group under fire in other states.

The bipartisan Cuyahoga County Board of Elections voted unanimously to ask county Prosecutor Bill Mason to investigate multiple registrations by four people who signed forms at the behest of a community organizing group, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, known as ACORN.

One of the new voters, Freddie Johnson, 19, of Cleveland, said he signed 73 voter registration forms over a five-month period. Johnson said he was trying to help paid ACORN solicitors collect signed registrations but he didn't intend to vote more than once.

ACORN's state director, Katy Gall, watched the board's discussion and said later that ACORN had cooperated with the investigation and would fire anyone soliciting duplicate registrations. She said the organization was proud of its work registering new voters.

The group says it has signed up 1.3 million poor and working-class voters in a mass registration drive in 18 states this year.

Johnson, who said he didn't understand voter-registration procedures, was one of four people who were subpoenaed to testify over duplicate registrations. Johnson said after the board meeting that he had been assured by the sheriff's department that the investigation was aimed at ACORN solicitors and he wouldn't face criminal charges.

Johnson told the board that he sometimes would get approached by six or seven ACORN voter-registration solicitors while waiting for a bus. Other canvassers stood 10 feet away while a solicitor approached him, Johnson said.

"They never told me I couldn't stop signing them," said Johnson, who works selling cell phones. Johnson said he was surprised by the attention his multiple registrations had attracted.

Members of the board, split 2-2 by law between Democrats and Republicans, sent the matter to Mason for investigation. One member, Democrat Inajo Davis Chappell, said the board's referral shouldn't be limited to the four new voters in question.

Mason, a Democrat running for re-election in the Nov. 4 election in heavily Democratic Cleveland and Cuyahoga County, will review the matter and consider presenting it to a grand jury, which could return charges in an indictment, said his spokesman, Ryan Miday. There is no time frame for a grand jury presentation, he said.

Gall said ACORN canvassers are paid hourly, not for each signed registration they obtain. If canvassers kept going back to the same person to sign a registration card, "It sounds like people were being lazy," she said.

Any ACORN canvasser who fails to meet the organization's training standards is fired, she said.

the kid was interviewd on the news, he said he would not have done it if he knew it was illegal, he didnt look like he really knew there was a law. he said they told him they would lose their jobs if they didnt regester enough people and he was trying to help them.

if you think its ok to do voter fraud if the ends justify the means, then just say it. it wont be like anyone will be shocked or anything

Also, speaking of thugery, all republican offices now have 24 hour security, and my guess is it's not to protect them against other republicans!

Just for the record the Democrats in this area actually have had to put cameras on several yard sign locations because we've had over 300 yard signs stolen in the past week. Not that the campaign doesn't have a couple thousand more that was already on the way but still.

If anyone doubts it PM me with an e-mail address and I'll send you one of the e-mails with a link to one of the streaming videos.

Everybody should be respectful to the other sides property and individual safety. We're all Americans here, just in different campaigns.

Just for the record the Democrats in this area actually have had to put cameras on several yard sign locations because we've had over 300 yard signs stolen in the past week. Not that the campaign doesn't have a couple thousand more that was already on the way but still.

If anyone doubts it PM me with an e-mail address and I'll send you one of the e-mails with a link to one of the streaming videos.

Everybody should be respectful to the other sides property and individual safety. We're all Americans here, just in different campaigns.

you are lucky if they are just stealing your signs

mccain signs are being taken here too and in porland two punks threw a hand made bomb at someones sign. the idiots didnt hit the sign though they almost burned up the house.

the kid was interviewd on the news, he said he would not have done it if he knew it was illegal, he didnt look like he really knew there was a law. he said they told him they would lose their jobs if they didnt regester enough people and he was trying to help them.

if you think its ok to do voter fraud if the ends justify the means, then just say it. it wont be like anyone will be shocked or anything

What the hell is wrong with you. Didn't I clearly say "I am glad they caught it and are taking appropriate action"?????????????:confused:

I'd like to see every election 100% fair. This trivial $hit isn't going to change the election regardless. You're going to be shocked at how this thing landslides for Senator Obama... absolutely shocked.

Werbung:

Since when do you believe we are all Americans?

You never seemed to mind inciting hatred toward the McCain campaign and its supporters by calling us racists for being 'in a different campaign'. You've never batted an eyelash when calling McCain a Warmonger, making fun of his age, poking fun at his cancer, calling him an enemy sympathizer for breaking under torture, and all the rest of the hate filled garbage you've spewed about the GOP and everyone who's a part of it.

I guess now that you think Obama's gonna win, you gotta change strategies and pretend to be nice, in order to get the sheeple to follow the Messiah to the slaughter house of Change.

Got news for you... You guys on the Left taught me all about dissent and patriotism over the last 8 years. If the Messiah wins, I'll start where you guys started - He Stole the Election!

Yeah, its gonna be fun if Obama wins. I'll just recycle all the Anti-Bush rhetoric and take you on a 4 year walk down memory lane.

Back