Thank GOD judge rules sec of state in Ohio is a law breaker

Werbung:
What the hell is wrong with you. Didn't I clearly say "I am glad they caught it and are taking appropriate action"?????????????:confused:

I'd like to see every election 100% fair. This trivial $hit isn't going to change the election regardless. You're going to be shocked at how this thing landslides for Senator Obama... absolutely shocked.

What is wrong with me? I am not a zombie drooling over myself for some guy as though he is the answer to lifes problems, in heaven and on earth.

It’s not trivial. Over 50 thousand NONE legal votes have ALREADY been cast in OHIO

All the swing states are reporting tons and tons of registrations that are NOT LEGAL

The moment they start purging the illegal registration cards from the rolls you will scream like I am sure you screamed 4 years ago that they are suppressing the vote.

This one America we are Americans crap, someone would have to be a total fool to believe you or a mindless zombie for obama. Wait they are the same thing.

You have not shown that for the last 8 years and you wont for the next 4 unless your messiah wins the election. If McCain wins you will be as hateful as you always have been.

What is wrong with me? I am not a zombie drooling over myself for some guy as though he is the answer to lifes problems, in heaven and on earth.

It’s not trivial. Over 50 thousand NONE legal votes have ALREADY been cast in OHIO

All the swing states are reporting tons and tons of registrations that are NOT LEGAL

The moment they start purging the illegal registration cards from the rolls you will scream like I am sure you screamed 4 years ago that they are suppressing the vote.

This one America we are Americans crap, someone would have to be a total fool to believe you or a mindless zombie for obama. Wait they are the same thing.

You have not shown that for the last 8 years and you wont for the next 4 unless your messiah wins the election. If McCain wins you will be as hateful as you always have been.

That's all just total BS and you know it. Registrations don't equal votes. You're just trying to build up some cry baby bad looser point because you know in your heart McSame ran a terrible campaign and Senator Obama will be our next President.

As far as purging any bad registrations... or down the road any bad votes... why would I be against that? I was against all that Florida Republican disqualifying hanging chads bull $hit because the evidence showed legal voters obvious intent.

But any truly bad or illegal registration or votes from either side absolutely be stricken.

As far as how I'd act if McSame somehow could ever win I'd be very disappointed and know that not a damn thing was going to chance from Bush or for the betterment of our country. And I'd be looking for some new military invasion to take place.

But I'd give him a chance to do these things before I bashed him for them. And I wouldn't attack him because he was popular, if he was popular. And I wouldn't smear him with lies just because I was opposed to him.

That in my opinion would be the right thing to do... we'll see what you do but I think we know.;)

Since when do you believe we are all Americans?

You never seemed to mind inciting hatred toward the McCain campaign and its supporters by calling us racists for being 'in a different campaign'. You've never batted an eyelash when calling McCain a Warmonger, making fun of his age, poking fun at his cancer, calling him an enemy sympathizer for breaking under torture, and all the rest of the hate filled garbage you've spewed about the GOP and everyone who's a part of it.

I guess now that you think Obama's gonna win, you gotta change strategies and pretend to be nice, in order to get the sheeple to follow the Messiah to the slaughter house of Change.

Got news for you... You guys on the Left taught me all about dissent and patriotism over the last 8 years. If the Messiah wins, I'll start where you guys started - He Stole the Election!

Yeah, its gonna be fun if Obama wins. I'll just recycle all the Anti-Bush rhetoric and take you on a 4 year walk down memory lane.

You can do whatever you want. I'm not the least bit concerned about your hurt feelings when Obama wins. I'm concerned about our country doing better and that's the ONLY reason I've supported Senator Obama.

The cream rises to the top and when President Obama does good things that will be the telling point.

The problem you guys have had all along is you're so worried about loosing the stranglehold you've had on the American people that you resort to yelling terrorist and kill him instead of having any idea on how to make anything better. You bring the racist stuff on yourselves by your screaming supporters.

Citing someones advanced age in relationship to the stresses of the job applied for... or a medical record would be brought up in ANY high level CEO application.

Making jokes about someone who's funny is a lot different than yelling KILL HIM!

I hope someday you come to understand that.

You can do whatever you want. I'm not the least bit concerned about your hurt feelings when Obama wins. I'm concerned about our country doing better and that's the ONLY reason I've supported Senator Obama.

The cream rises to the top and when President Obama does good things that will be the telling point.

The problem you guys have had all along is you're so worried about loosing the stranglehold you've had on the American people that you resort to yelling terrorist and kill him instead of having any idea on how to make anything better. You bring the racist stuff on yourselves by your screaming supporters.

Citing someones advanced age in relationship to the stresses of the job applied for... or a medical record would be brought up in ANY high level CEO application.

Making jokes about someone who's funny is a lot different than yelling KILL HIM!

I hope someday you come to understand that.

Why did it take the Obama campaign so long to plant such douchebags at the McCain rallies? I don't doubt for one minute it was one of you guys... Hell, maybe even it was YOU personally yelling that shat.... Maybe Popeye too! You guys must have had a blast....

That's fine but that's not even the problem.

The only thing that happened was groups like ACORN were going around and getting people to register. There were some people that got registered multiple times due to these groups wanting to make sure that they were registered and not knowing for sure that someone else had done that correctly... so they just registered them again. Some people got registered a bunch of times at various different locations where registration was being done.

So the red flag went up due to multiple registrations for the same person but it was the same person, same signature, same address.

It's not a crime to multiple register as long as all the information registered is valid and true.

It's a moot point. But I don't blame them for looking into it.

More lies, but that's no surprise. Perhaps you haven't watched the news anytime over the past several weeks, but they've interviewed several of the people who were registered multiple times, and they were registered repeatedly by the SAME PEOPLE! In once case, a young man was personally "registered" to vote over 20 times by the SAME ACORN GUY, and a total of over 73 times by ACORN people even though he told ALL of them that he was already registered!

The State Attorney General is simply trying to comply with FEDERAL LAW.

Just for the record the Democrats in this area actually have had to put cameras on several yard sign locations because we've had over 300 yard signs stolen in the past week. Not that the campaign doesn't have a couple thousand more that was already on the way but still.

If anyone doubts it PM me with an e-mail address and I'll send you one of the e-mails with a link to one of the streaming videos.

Everybody should be respectful to the other sides property and individual safety. We're all Americans here, just in different campaigns.

Lorain county, Cuyahoga county & Medina county are reporting McCain sign slashings all over...these are just the areas that I know of because I've been helping to replace those signs. What is your point?

Stealing a sign & signing up 50 THOUSAND fraudulent votes ACTUAL VOTES, not just registrations, do not compare.

Jennifer Brunner, keep that name in sight, I have a feeling she will be climbing the ranks, Democrat thugs take care of their own.

But any truly bad or illegal registration or votes from either side absolutely be stricken.

You are missing the critical point here, Brunner has this in appeals, the actual VOTES will not be stricken, she's already high fiving her thugs.

What the hell is wrong with you. Didn't I clearly say "I am glad they caught it and are taking appropriate action"?????????????:confused:

I'd like to see every election 100% fair. This trivial $hit isn't going to change the election regardless. You're going to be shocked at how this thing landslides for Senator Obama... absolutely shocked.

You are again, completely dismissing all the sign up & vote same day votes, 50 THOUSAND, that was another brainchild of Brunners. There is no appropriate action that can be taken on this, it is in appeals & will not be addressed before the election, done deal.

Yeah, you're sick of me, but I'm beyond angry about this...

OBAMA CAUGHT SAYING ACORN AND FRIENDS WILL SHAPE HIS PRESIDENTIAL AGENDA

The problem you guys have had all along is you're so worried about loosing the stranglehold you've had on the American people

What stranglehold? ... and if the Rights "stranglehold" was so terrible...Why is it suddenly going to be a good thing for the Left to now have a stranglehold on the American people?

I want LESS government... Why do you want MORE?

I want LESS Big Brother... Why do you want MORE?

I want LESS taxation... Why do you want MORE?

I want all Americans to have MORE freedom... Why do you want us to have LESS?

The biggest problem I have with people like yourself is that you have abandoned our constitution and founding principles of Government... thats assuming you ever knew what they were to begin with.

Stealing a sign & signing up 50 THOUSAND fraudulent votes ACTUAL VOTES, not just registrations, do not compare.

Jennifer Brunner, keep that name in sight, I have a feeling she will be climbing the ranks, Democrat thugs take care of their own.

You can't sign up votes, those are called registrations which don't necessarily translate into votes. As the WSJ puts it..."a fake registration doesn't necessarily mean an ineligible vote is tallied. Officials say canvassers sometimes make up registered names to impress bosses or earn bonuses, but that doesn't result in anyone ineligible casting a vote."

I'll tell you what this is really about...by yelling about ACORN the McCain campaign hopes to make voting officials more willing to place restrictions in the path of voters on election day, potentially causing delays and confusion at the polls, and reducing overall turnout...in other words, more GOP voter suppression.

You can't sign up votes, those are called registrations which don't necessarily translate into votes. As the WSJ puts it..."a fake registration doesn't necessarily mean an ineligible vote is tallied. Officials say canvassers sometimes make up registered names to impress bosses or earn bonuses, but that doesn't result in anyone ineligible casting a vote."

I'll tell you what this is really about...by yelling about ACORN the McCain campaign hopes to make voting officials more willing to place restrictions in the path of voters on election day, potentially causing delays and confusion at the polls, and reducing overall turnout...in other words, more GOP voter suppression.

Go read Ohio's new laws, you could sign up & vote on the same day!

heres a link to explain it..

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081005/NEWS0106/810050321

and another during a challenge..

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/politics/6031076.html

Go read Ohio's new laws, you could sign up & vote on the same day!

heres a link to explain it..

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20081005/NEWS0106/810050321

and another during a challenge..

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/politics/6031076.html

From your own link:

What must a voter do to prove they're a qualified, eligible voter when they register and vote at the same time?

Anyone who registers to vote must fill out the same paperwork, whether they do it in person minutes before voting or at any other time. You are not required to show identification, but must provide either your driver's license number or the last four digits of your Social Security number.

What will happen to those ballots?

No ballots will be counted until Election Day. Ballots cast by people who are taking advantage of the same-day registration window are supposed to be stored separately from ballots cast by those who had registered earlier. In the meantime, officials will verify the address given by those voters.

How do elections officials prove you live where you say you live?

When you register to vote, officials in Ohio mail you a postcard confirming your status. Under the 1993 National Voter Registration Act, if that postcard is successfully delivered to you, that constitutes verification of your address, even if you don't currently live there.

Hamilton County will be mailing those postcards to new registrants beginning Tuesday, said Sally Krisel, director of the board of elections. Absentee ballots cast by those voters won't be processed until the end of the month.

If the postcard comes back as undeliverable, officials will investigate further, Krisel said. That could include visiting addresses, calling voters or other steps.

Looks to me like there are some safeguards in place. Despite, what has been claimed in this thread and in other places, there is absolutely no evidence to support the claim that 50,000 fraudulent votes have already been cast and counted.

I repeat my assertion that this is really all about GOP voter suppression, a way to disenfranchise minorities and the poor..something the GOP has honed to a fine art over the years.

Werbung:
I need to find later articles, because it has been reported on radio newscasts several times that those votes will indeed be counted, that is what the whole appeals thing is about..I'm out of time now though, running late because I spent too much time playing here!

Back