Thank You , Rep Joe Wilson of South Carolina

Please remember who and what obama is and represents : He is a liar , a marxist , an unfit president who deserves no respect .
You enjoy being a Sucker For Glenn??

beckcry3.jpg

:confused:

Werbung:
So...then...the uninsurable have a Christian-obligation to die, huh?

:rolleyes:

Focusing on getting health care for the uninsurable somehow means to you that they have an obligation to die? What are you even talking about?

Focusing on getting health care for the uninsurable somehow means to you that they have an obligation to die? What are you even talking about?
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....so you weren't really maginalizing the uninsurable....when you (had) to point-out how "low" their numbers were, huh?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....so you weren't really maginalizing the uninsurable....when you (had) to point-out how "low" their numbers were, huh?

If you agree that the uninsurable number is actually much lower, are you not upset that your party is basing health "insurance" (now) reform on grossly exaggerated numbers?

Good Grief...ALWAYS...they died, and they most likely died from old age complications :rolleyes:
And here's a real eye opener...we all die and you will too.
But you still haven't quantified that Smart-arsed statement and you most likely cannot ;)

Problem is... you're try to make a sane assessment on someone's ignorant revisionist history.

You front "always" out for acting as if our founding fathers died in battle fighting against healthcare or immigration or anything he makes up and he gives you more nonsensical emotional banter.

But I do respect the fact you gave the discussion the good college try... that's just Radical!:D

If you agree that the uninsurable number is actually much lower, are you not upset that your party is basing health "insurance" (now) reform on grossly exaggerated numbers?
Fine! Let's allow such "limited"-numbers the Public Option, and....you know....SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!

Fine! Let's allow such "limited"-numbers the Public Option, and....you know....SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!

I would support taking only those who are completely uninsurable and allowing the government to help them with insurance. Fact is that is not that many people.

But, that system should be closed to anyone else, and uninsurable has to be limited to those who are truly in such a state.

We can try real hard to water down this problem all day long with battling statistics trying to give Republicans political cover to just kick the can down the road again... but the facts still won't change. Ever growing amounts of Americans will still be suffering.

FACT: The unavoidable point here is that it is indisputable that healthcare costs have been skyrocketing over the last decade or so.

FACT: Many working people (families) simply can't afford heath insurance but are not poor enough for Medicaid.

FACT: Everyday more and more businesses simply stop offering heath insurance alltogether.

FACT: Everyday people hundreds of thousands of people are denied treatment my insurance companies due to THEIR own made up rules about preexisting conditions.

FACT: Every single day people are kicked off their health insurance plan because they got too ill or reached another one of THEIR made up insurance rules of a cap on services.

FACT: Everyday Americans lose a job and see they certainly can't afford COBRA continuation coverage @ 3 times what they were paying before.

FACT: And every single day families lose everything... lose their home... go 100% completely bankrupt because someone in the family got sick or injured and they didn't have health insurance coverage.

So let's be straight and honest, while also admitting the true devastating impact, when talking about how many peope... good Americans... need Health Insurance Reform and cannot/will not ever get it under our current system.

The number of Americans that for one reason or another do not have health insurance is around 30 million people. That's American citizens. Doing nothing or acting like a little Tort reform and they'll be covered and dancing in the streets is simply just not case.

I'm fine with some Tort reform. Possibly adjusting awards to all litigation expenses, all lifetime treatment expenses, plus maybe triple the lifetime potential salaries lost (know in law as treble damages) with a minimum amount set to assure a fair & decent award for those who are injured or killed during treatment due to negligence so that poor people aren't seen as less risk to cut corners on. But this will only shave a percent or 2 for healthcare expenses so it's no silver bullet in any way.

This overhaul has to have a few basic tenets. Can't be turned down for preexisting... no caps on coverage... an affordable option even without an employer contribution.

Like I said to you before Reagan... Bush... all had times with Congress on their side and they let even the idea of healthcare reform go virtually unnoticed. So the very notion that the Republicans might now have a whole pocket full of solutions can mean only one of two things. A) They held back offering them when they could have because they really don't give a crap... OR... B) They are simply just trying to water down any the Democratic effort.

The Dems won this election for CHANGE and they are right to actually try to CHANCE something that is without doubt broken. I say the Republican obstructionists be damned in this case.

I would support taking only those who are completely uninsurable and allowing the government to help them with insurance. Fact is that is not that many people.

But, that system should be closed to anyone else........
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....like the VA can negotiate bulk-prices with the Big Pharmas, but Medicare CAN'T!!

You Free Market folks surely do enjoy changing-the-rules, if there's any risk of COMPETITION!!!!!!

I'll show YOU why you want Limited-Participation!!!!!!!
BILL MOYERS: I've heard you say that several times. I've read you're saying it. We can do away with the health industry. I mean, them's fightin' words, a very powerful part of the economy, and they're a powerful part of the political statute, as David said.

DR. SIDNEY WOLFE: It absolutely is. And in Canada, back in 1970 or so, they were spending the same percentage of their gross national product as we were on health. They had huge numbers of uninsured people. They had the same insurance companies. Blue Cross Blue Shield. They decided to just get rid of the health insurance industry. That it was the only way to go. They had experimented with it in Saskatchewan ten years earlier. It worked so well, they couldn't wait to do it nationally. So, where there's a will, there's a way. There is no way we are ever going to get to having good health insurance for everyone, as long as there's a health insurance industry, in the way, obstructing care.

We can try real hard to water down this problem all day long with battling statistics trying to give Republicans political cover to just kick the can down the road again... but the facts still won't change. Ever growing amounts of Americans will still be suffering.

FACT: The unavoidable point here is that it is indisputable that healthcare costs have been skyrocketing over the last decade or so.

I agree prices have been going up, but I would argue a lot of that price increase is because the government has made it law that basically there will not be competition among insurance companies.

The very idea that insurance companies need to compete, so we will create a government option is idiotic, especially when government is what is preventing them from competing in the first place.

FACT: Many working people (families) simply can't afford heath insurance but are not poor enough for Medicaid.

How about we let insurance companies compete then?

FACT: Everyday more and more businesses simply stop offering heath insurance alltogether.

Due to costs, which rise due to lack of competition created by the government.

FACT: Everyday people hundreds of thousands of people are denied treatment my insurance companies due to THEIR own made up rules about preexisting conditions.

FACT: Every single day people are kicked off their health insurance plan because they got too ill or reached another one of THEIR made up insurance rules of a cap on services.

FACT: Everyday Americans lose a job and see they certainly can't afford COBRA continuation coverage @ 3 times what they were paying before.

How about we offer reform in the private market. Establish tax credits to purchase from companies that are competing across state lines. If you want to write in a clause that you cannot be dropped fine. Most people when very young do not have preexisting conditions and this would not be a problem. If you bought it yourself, would not have to worry when you lost your job either.

FACT: And every single day families lose everything... lose their home... go 100% completely bankrupt because someone in the family got sick or injured and they didn't have health insurance coverage.

This is sad, but in some of these cases that could have been prevented. Further, the above plan would better deal with this scenario.

So let's be straight and honest, while also admitting the true devastating impact, when talking about how many peope... good Americans... need Health Insurance Reform and cannot/will not ever get it under our current system.

So lets change the system within the private market, not get the government involved.

The number of Americans that for one reason or another do not have health insurance is around 30 million people. That's American citizens. Doing nothing or acting like a little Tort reform and they'll be covered and dancing in the streets is simply just not case.

When did I say do nothing or that simple "tort reform" would take care of it?

This overhaul has to have a few basic tenets. Can't be turned down for preexisting... no caps on coverage... an affordable option even without an employer contribution.

This can all be done in the private market without the government, why does the government have to get involved?

Like I said to you before Reagan... Bush... all had times with Congress on their side and they let even the idea of healthcare reform go virtually unnoticed. So the very notion that the Republicans might now have a whole pocket full of solutions can mean only one of two things. A) They held back offering them when they could have because they really don't give a crap... OR... B) They are simply just trying to water down any the Democratic effort.

Neither of those Presidents had filibuster proof majorities. Further, Republican plans were introduced in previous sessions of Congress, they just did not go anywhere.

That said, saying that Republicans did not enact a bad idea is got a good reason to enact one now.

The Dems won this election for CHANGE and they are right to actually try to CHANCE something that is without doubt broken. I say the Republican obstructionists be damned in this case.

Still on your Republican obstruction, YOU HAVE A SUPER MAJORITY. It is not Republicans blocking anything.

Werbung:
Back