Thank you Sarah Palin!!! AD

You are joking aren't you? Citing the Daily Kos who is quoting a National Enquirer story as if it meant something?
Yeah.....we've gotta Watch OUT! for Daily Kos; that major-threat to National Security!!!

"In early 2002, a year before the war, he told co-workers at the Burger King that he spied for Iraqi intelligence and would report any fellow Iraqi worker who criticized Hussein's regime.

They couldn't decide if he was dangerous or crazy.

"During breaks, he told stories about what a big man he was in Baghdad," said Hamza Hamad Rashid, who remembered an odd scene with the pudgy Alwan in his too-tight Burger King uniform praising Hussein in the home of der Whopper. "But he always lied. We never believed anything he said."

So his family, his friends, his co-workers and his employers, from Iraqi warehouses to German Burger Kings, all knew him to be a con man, crook and general nut. German officials warned the Americans not to use information provided by him, and weapons inspectors who investigated his claims before the war found them false."​

Werbung:
Yeah.....we've gotta Watch OUT! for Daily Kos; that major-threat to National Security!!!

Well I see that the attempt at constructive criticism went right over your head.

If you're going to cite a story, why didn't you simply cite the original National Enquirer story instead of quoting a Daily Kos write up about a National Enquirer story? The same with your latest offering. Why post a story from the Daily Kos citing a story from the LA Times? Why not simply post the original LA Times story instead? It's what is called "heresay", and therefore it doesn't mean anything. It is no different than gossip and inuindo; "I heard from this guy, the he heard from this girl, that so and so overheard this other guy talking to someone else that...". Do you see what I mean?

Werbung:
Well I see that the attempt at constructive criticism went right over your head.

If you're going to cite a story, why didn't you simply cite the original National Enquirer story instead of quoting a Daily Kos write up about a National Enquirer story? The same with your latest offering. Why post a story from the Daily Kos citing a story from the LA Times? Why not simply post the original LA Times story instead? It's what is called "heresay", and therefore it doesn't mean anything.
That's right....keep attacking the messengers....and, avoid The Facts, at ALL costs!!!

How "conservative" of you.

:rolleyes:

Back