Thanks Mayor Jones for (finally) doing the right thing

dogtowner

Staff member
Occupy Richmond bulldozed

after a formal complaint from local TEA Party leaders the other day over unequal treatment under the law regarding Occupy's failure to follow the rules ax they were happy to do. To the tune of about $10k. Hiz Honor had a talk with the Occs, they failed to take heed. Buh bye the hard way.

VIRGINIA
Police in Richmond cleared out a downtown plaza, ordering out dozens of people who had camped there since Oct. 17 and charging nine with trespassing or obstructing justice. Officers began clearing the park around 1 a.m. Monday, and most of the protesters left peacefully, said police spokesman Gene Lepley. He said the nine were either arrested or cited when they refused to move.

Lepley declined to say who ordered the police in two weeks after the occupation began, calling it a "tactical issue." State police also provided support.

A bulldozer was called into to clear the plaza of trash, furniture and other items that piled up over two weeks.

Werbung:
Portland flea party has the mayor marching with them but what else do you expect from a child molesting pervert :)

He went out of town this week and now there have been some arrests. One city had to close them down because they could not stop public masterbating. This group is really strange!!!

Portland flea party has the mayor marching with them but what else do you expect from a child molesting pervert :)

He went out of town this week and now there have been some arrests. One city had to close them down because they could not stop public masterbating. This group is really strange!!!

to put it nicely.

Kanawa Square where both groups were was left cleaner than when the TEA Party got there and it takes a bulldozer to clean up after the Occs. Glad I'm not paying for that or I'd be howling for some fees to be paid in full plus expenses for clean up.

So. . .if Portland's mayor is a "child molesting pervert," why isn't he in jail?

You can bash OWS as much as you want. . .they keep on going!

I'm so happy to see how frustrating this is for you! :D:D:D

Occupy Richmond bulldozed

after a formal complaint from local TEA Party leaders the other day over unequal treatment under the law regarding Occupy's failure to follow the rules ax they were happy to do. To the tune of about $10k. Hiz Honor had a talk with the Occs, they failed to take heed. Buh bye the hard way.

Another stellar example of "pick and choose" the information that "serves your need and your bias!

Now, you HAD to read this part also, but decided not to mention it, because it demonstrates that the protest continue, successfully!:

CALIFORNIA

The roommate of an Iraq War veteran seriously injured in a clash with police during an anti-Wall Street protest says Scott Olsen is doing well and doctors say he'll make a full recovery. Keith Shannon served with the 24-year-old former Marine in Iraq.

He tells The Associated Press that he visited Olsen at a medical facility Sunday and he "seems to be doing well." Shannon says Olsen still can't talk but doctors expect him to make a full recovery. Olsen suffered a fractured skull and other head injuries during the clash Tuesday. Police are investigating how Olsen was struck by a projectile.

In Oakland on Monday, officials returned medical supplies that were confiscated during last week's raid. The return of the medical supplies came a day after a notice went out threatening a demonstration at Mayor Jean Quan's office if the materials weren't given back. Occupy organizers, however, deny any connection with that notice.

NEW YORK

In New York City, an Occupy Wall Street demonstrator videotaped in a police altercation met with prosecutors Monday to discuss the incident. Felix Rivera-Pitre wants prosecutors to bring assault charges against Deputy Inspector Johnny Cardona.

Attorney Ronald Kuby said prosecutors didn't say whether they planned to do so after the meeting. He said they indicated the investigation would continue for a few weeks.

Upstate, two Occupy Rochester protesters were ticketed Monday for violating city ordinances at a park where 32 demonstrators were rounded up on trespassing charges three nights earlier.

Those are the first arrests in upstate New York's major cities among supporters of the Occupy Wall Street movement.

Some protesters said they believed officials issued the arrests with the intention of trying to break apart the city's demonstration. But Mayor Thomas Richards said the arrests weren't a punitive response. Rather, he said, the arrests were designed to prevent confrontations over health and safety concerns that have cropped up in other cities around the country.

OREGON

The last campers in Bend folded their tents Sunday after two weeks of marches and demonstrations. Coordinator Vic Hesher told KTVZ that nearly 2,000 people came through the camp. Nearly 400 took part in Saturday's final march and rally. Organizers say they'll continue meeting on Wednesday nights at a church. The vacant lot they've been occupying is city property.

RHODE ISLAND

Providence officials said they would not immediately begin legal proceedings against protesters who defied a weekend deadline to dismantle their tents and leave a public park where they have been camping. Public Safety Commissioner Steven M. Pare said city lawyers are drawing up a complaint and consulting with a local attorney who has come forward on behalf of the protesters.

But Providence won't follow the actions of other cities, including Atlanta and Oakland, Calif., where there have been widespread arrests and even some violent clashes with police seeking to clear encampments, Mayor Angel Taveras said.

Another stellar example of "pick and choose" the information that "serves your need and your bias!

Now, you HAD to read this part also, but decided not to mention it, because it demonstrates that the protest continue, successfully!:

they don't care...you should know that by now. If the Police went kent State on teh protesters, they would cheer...

I live here and wanted to applaud Richmond's dem mayor for doing the right thing, at least a little.

So. . .if Portland's mayor is a "child molesting pervert," why isn't he in jail?

You can bash OWS as much as you want. . .they keep on going!

I'm so happy to see how frustrating this is for you! :D:D:D

Why is Mayor Sam Adams not in jail? A pretty good question. It came out about the high school boy after he was elected and he is not running for re election but still I don't see how he can not go to jail for it. He mentored a boy in high school and though they had nights together he swore he never had sex with him till after he was 18 and he got away with it.

Why did Neil Goldschmidt never go to jail after raping a 14 year old baby sitter? He paid her and her parents money, later admitted he did but got away with it. Democrats often get away with things like this.

I was not bashing the flea party I was just commenting that they had to be shut down in one of the cities for public masturbation. And I am sorry but it’s not frustrating its flat funny. It’s like having your own zoo in town. I would have hung my head in shame if the Tea Party left the area dirty or if there was rape going on or public masturbation or any kind of masturbation for that matter.

Why is Mayor Sam Adams not in jail? A pretty good question. It came out about the high school boy after he was elected and he is not running for re election but still I don't see how he can not go to jail for it. He mentored a boy in high school and though they had nights together he swore he never had sex with him till after he was 18 and he got away with it.

Why did Neil Goldschmidt never go to jail after raping a 14 year old baby sitter? He paid her and her parents money, later admitted he did but got away with it. Democrats often get away with things like this.

I was not bashing the flea party I was just commenting that they had to be shut down in one of the cities for public masturbation. And I am sorry but it’s not frustrating its flat funny. It’s like having your own zoo in town. I would have hung my head in shame if the Tea Party left the area dirty or if there was rape going on or public masturbation or any kind of masturbation for that matter.

Oh, give me a break!

"masturbation" and "flashers" are a pretty common occurence in EVERY large city. . .so is rape!

It is not because there may be a rapist, or a flasher among the many thousands protesters that you need to "shut down" all protests!

I know you can be more rational than that!

And. . .I will remind you AGAIN, that people are innocent until proven guilty. . .and obviously, if those two people are running free, it is because they have not been proven guilty. . .

Just the same as with Cain. ..I am NOT "jumping on the band wagon" started by the conservative about his ALLEGED sexual harrassements "pay off" to two women, because I DON'T KNOW, and since the women were paid off, no one will ever know!

I live here and wanted to applaud Richmond's dem mayor for doing the right thing, at least a little.

Well, I don't live in Tennessee, but I want to applaud this Tennesse Judge:

Source: The Tennessean

A federal judge granted a temporary restraining order today requiring the state to stop arresting Occupy Nashville protesters at Legislative Plaza.

Local attorneys and the American Civil Liberties Union of Tennessee filed a lawsuit this morning against Gov. Bill Haslam and other state officials and requested a temporary restraining order to prevent any further arrests. U.S. District Judge Aleta A. Trauger granted the request. The state did not object to the restraining order and agreed to work out its differences with protesters.

After tolerating the protest for three weeks, Haslam approved a crackdown on demonstrators last week, citing safety and sanitation concerns at the plaza. The state instituted a new use policy for Legislative Plaza that included a curfew and permit requirements.

Some of the protesters have refused to leave overnight, and state troopers made a total of 50 arrests early Friday and Saturday mornings. Both nights, Davidson County Night Court Magistrate Tom Nelson refused to approve troopers’ warrants and ordered the protesters released.

So you don;t know why he is in Jail? It seems pretty clear to me from what you said...zero proof of a Crime...There is this thing that in order to go to jail, you have to prove that the crime happened and that they did it...( or plant evidence at least)...If he says he was 18...and nothing proves otherwise...then there is no crime to put him in jail for....

Why is it that Scotter Libby was convicted of a major Crime, and sentinced to Jail....and is not in Jail? Those Damn Dems!

Oh, give me a break!

"masturbation" and "flashers" are a pretty common occurence in EVERY large city. . .so is rape!

It is not because there may be a rapist, or a flasher among the many thousands protesters that you need to "shut down" all protests!

I know you can be more rational than that!

And. . .I will remind you AGAIN, that people are innocent until proven guilty. . .and obviously, if those two people are running free, it is because they have not been proven guilty. . .

Just the same as with Cain. ..I am NOT "jumping on the band wagon" started by the conservative about his ALLEGED sexual harrassements "pay off" to two women, because I DON'T KNOW, and since the women were paid off, no one will ever know!

I think they should keep letting the flea party act like fools and let us record it

And both guys admitted they had sex with the kids, one just insisted that he never did it till the boys 18th birthday even though they had over nighters for a year before that.

They got off because they high profile dems, Bob Packwood slapped some girls butt and lost his job. But he was a republican so it’s all good :)

they don't care...you should know that by now. If the Police went kent State on teh protesters, they would cheer...

That is not nice pockets. You really think those who disagree with the Flea Baggers want them murdered? Really? If yes, could you please provide some evidence backing your viewpoint?

You continue to post these absurdities. Why?

I think they should keep letting the flea party act like fools and let us record it

And both guys admitted they had sex with the kids, one just insisted that he never did it till the boys 18th birthday even though they had over nighters for a year before that.

They got off because they high profile dems, Bob Packwood slapped some girls butt and lost his job. But he was a republican so it’s all good :)

I agree. If we let the left be themselves, most Americans will turn away in HORROR!!!! Hahahahaha.....

And, like our lefty friend stated, masturbation, rape, and flashers occurs all the time in big cities....but in public? Really? In public?

Oh you just can't make this sh*t up!!!! ROTFL:)

Werbung:
That is not nice pockets. You really think those who disagree with the Flea Baggers want them murdered? Really? If yes, could you please provide some evidence backing your viewpoint?

You continue to post these absurdities. Why?

Probably just to answer and balance your absurdities?

Back