1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Thanksgiving Plans

Discussion in 'House of Politics Lounge' started by mtatum4496, Nov 22, 2006.

1. mtatum4496

mtatum4496 New Member

What is everybody up to tomorrow? Big family do, complete with cantakerous distant relatives, something at home with the immediate family, going to friend's homes for the celebration, or eating at a restaurant so there are no dishes to wash and no leftovers to be creative with for the next several days?

2. Brandon

Brandon New Member

I am going over to my aunt's house to celebrate Thanksgiving with my mother's side of the family.

3. tater03

tater03 New Member

We are going to my parent house for Thanksgiving. Afterwards we are stopping over at the inlaws for dessert. You all have a great Thanksgiving.

4. mamab

mamab New Member

We're travelling a couple hours south to go to my dh's aunt's. It should be okay, though. His family is generally pretty civil to each other.

5. tater03

tater03 New Member

Just want to stop in and wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. We are on our way out the door to spend time with the family. You all have a safe and happy day.