That Saudi man who was a suspect was deported diplomatic immunity

steveox

Theres no link. On on Hannity Fox News Channel. They just learned Saudi man who was a suspect who was arrested is not deported diplomatic immunity. You see thats the UN law. You see if I commit a crime in another country that's an ally of the united states I wont get arrested. I get deported. So if I speed in London and a british officer makes me sign that ticket I can refuse and theres not a damn thing they can do about it cause im and American so I get diplomatic immunity. If they put me in Jail ill just call the American embassy and ill be released.

Werbung:
Theres no link. On on Hannity Fox News Channel. They just learned Saudi man who was a suspect who was arrested is not deported diplomatic immunity. You see thats the UN law. You see if I commit a crime in another country that's an ally of the united states I wont get arrested. I get deported. So if I speed in London and a british officer makes me sign that ticket I can refuse and theres not a damn thing they can do about it cause im and American so I get diplomatic immunity. If they put me in Jail ill just call the American embassy and ill be released.

I'd suggest you not try to put that theory to the test unless you have friends in high places. The embassy will tell them you are NOT in the diplomatic corp and they'll throw the key away on you. The Saudis may have given the kid cover (hell he could be in the royal family, there are a LOT of them) just so he doesn't get lynched. But with your three tickets I'm afraid you are dead meat.

Saudi Suspect In Boston Bombing to Be Deported to Saudi Arabia Tomorrow

The Saudi National that was held the day of the Boston Marathon Attack has been taken into custody and is to be DEPORTED to his home country ASAP and this is by order of POTUS.

IT IS UNCLEAR IF THIS IS AT THE REQUEST OF KING FAUD or if he is being deported on National Security Grounds after being questioned/Interrogated by the FBI TODAY. This may have been the big arrest rumored earlier today to have been a result of Identifying the Bomber from Security Cams.

The Saudi National was held at a Boston Area Hospital when he showed to be treated for suspicious burns on his body. When he insisted that he was not at the Marathon the FBI was notified and put him under guard. He declared Diplomatic Immunity and refused to cooperate with investigators. He was brought today to the Federal Bldg in Boston to be processed for deportation after Saudi Embassy requested his release.

It is unclear if the RED ALERT was real or for the purposes taking the Saudi out of the building unseen, and for his safety.​

Wrong dog. The UN sets the laws of their own. It says in the UN Geneva code anyone whos a citizen from a forgein country is exempt from the laws in current country theyre in. So therefor ill just laugh at the cops in London who write me that ticket and tear the ticket up in their face. That kid was not a member of an Royal family. Hes a regular Saudi citizen. It could be a cover up from the Obama admin. Or its the laws of the UN Geneva code.

Wrong dog. The UN sets the laws of their own. It says in the UN Geneva code anyone whos a citizen from a forgein country is exempt from the laws in current country theyre in. So therefor ill just laugh at the cops in London who write me that ticket and tear the ticket up in their face. That kid was not a member of an Royal family. Hes a regular Saudi citizen. It could be a cover up from the Obama admin. Or its the laws of the UN Geneva code.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/tips/emergencies/arrest/arrest_3879.html

You are wrong Steve.

Werbung:
Back