The Acorn thread

Re: Acorn nuts just got PLANTED!

You mean Johnny Reno's Justice Department? The same Justice Department that was run by the B!TCH that MURDERED the Branch Davidians? The same Justice Department that violated a Judges order when they ASSAULTED a home, WITHOUT A PROPER WARRANT, and KIDNAPPED Elian Gonzalez? You mean THAT Justice Department, run by that same NAZI B!TCH that should be in a prison cell? You'd have been better off to say nothing at all than to bring that up.

You keep saying moronic things, and coming up with every excuse in the book for those scumbags, and I can guarantee you if ANYONE with an (R) behind their name had done anything like this, you'd be screaming for their head on a platter. You're nothing but a lying, disingenuous, hypocritical hack.

I realize you can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning... but try.:)

The point is that like 20 years ago as a Lawyer Senator Obama was working with the United States Department of Justice for MOTOR VOTER ELECTION REGISTRATION of which ACORN was in favor of.

And just as a sidebar this current Justice Department has had so much scandal that the head guy was run out of town.

You stick with the smear merchants like John McCain who jokes... Do you know why Chelsea Clinton is so ugly? Because Janet Reno is her father.

tick tock... that's fear monger smear time running out!;)

Werbung:

I realize you can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning... but try.:)

I don't drink at all. Also, as usual, you don't even begin to address the salient issues, but resort to Red Herrings to misdirect attention away from the facts.

But I can tell you ACORN is not a voter fraud organization. Now obviously when you're registering millions of new people a very small percentage of street level workers are going to be lazy and find ways to make up names to keep up their number of people registered numbers... and it's good those things are found out and those workers fired and/or prosecuted.

What a load of crap. The best way to screw up an election is to overwhelm the offices of those responsible for 'vetting' the registrations, knowing that the greater number of new registrations you throw at them close to the election, the greater the number of FRAUDULENT registrations that will get past them, allowing for fraudulent VOTING.

It's happened time and time again in almost every emerging republic around the world, as Jimmy Carter can personally attest to, and they've apparantly taken the lessons learned in those third-world sh!tholes and applied them here.

I don't know the true details or outcome of any investigations other than Ohio. But I can tell you ACORN is not a voter fraud organization. Now obviously when you're registering millions of new people a very small percentage of street level workers are going to be lazy and find ways to make up names to keep up their number of people registered numbers... and it's good those things are found out and those workers fired and/or prosecuted.

But we still get back to the actual issue and that is these are names that will never vote. They're there only to boost some workers totals not to actually create false votes.

If you wanted to commit massive voter fraud you certainly would do it under the table in a off the radar setting... not a nationally watched group like ACORN.

Overall the goal is and should be to get as many Americans participating in our Representative Democracy as possible.

Acorn was investigated for fraud in 2002 and they said it was just the fault of the workers but they promised to put an end to it, the same thing happened in 2004, 2006 and now in this year. They can longer use the sorry excuse that it was just workers.

And it is not as small as you want us to believe or they would not be being investigated in, what are we up to, 11 states now.

And you have no evidence that the false names are ONLY there to boost a workers quota, that may just be the excuse that is given.

Acorn was investigated for fraud in 2002 and they said it was just the fault of the workers but they promised to put an end to it, the same thing happened in 2004, 2006 and now in this year. They can longer use the sorry excuse that it was just workers.

And it is not as small as you want us to believe or they would not be being investigated in, what are we up to, 11 states now.

And you have no evidence that the false names are ONLY there to boost a workers quota, that may just be the excuse that is given.

It one of those "the greater good things". The concept that you are getting more people involved in our Democracy and voting out weighs the fact that there will always be some lazy employees.

And the fact is almost all of the improprieties are exactly what I said.

The fact that it did happen in 04 & 06 proves that there's really nothing very sinister here or there would have been serious legal action taken to shut it down... the Republicans have had a complete stranglehold on the Justice Department for Christ sake.

I'm just glad to see all these formerly Red states in play now or leaning Obama. Now we wait for the bump from the General Colin Powell endorsement and the half hour spots on all the major TV stations Senator Obama has coming up! A big change for the better is on the way!;)

Obama/Biden 286
249 Solid 37 Leaning

McCain/Palin 155
140 Solid 15 Leaning

Toss Up 97
97 Toss Up

It one of those "the greater good things". The concept that you are getting more people involved in our Democracy and voting out weighs the fact that there will always be some lazy employees.

And the fact is almost all of the improprieties are exactly what I said.

The fact that it did happen in 04 & 06 proves that there's really nothing very sinister here or there would have been serious legal action taken to shut it down... the Republicans have had a complete stranglehold on the Justice Department for Christ sake.

I'm just glad to see all these formerly Red states in play now or leaning Obama. Now we wait for the bump from the General Colin Powell endorsement and the half hour spots on all the major TV stations Senator Obama has coming up! A big change for the better is on the way!;)

Obama/Biden 286
249 Solid 37 Leaning

McCain/Palin 155
140 Solid 15 Leaning

Toss Up 97
97 Toss Up

I am not sure this is really going to give him a bump of any significance. I think the polls will tighten a bit until election day, and then we will see if they were all accurate or not to begin with.

I never did think endorsements meant all that much to begin with, but if they do, this would be one to do it.

The fact that it did happen in 04 & 06 proves that there's really nothing very sinister here or there would have been serious legal action taken to shut it down

Most people would call that a PATTERN OF MISCONDUCT, but of course every time someone has tried to take action to put a stop to it, the left whips out the RACE CARD!!

Now we have areas where not only are there more blacks registered to vote than there are blacks in the community, there are more people total registered than there are people in the community. Of course, you see nothing at all wrong with this, and after election day, when the lawsuits start flying, you'll be one of the first ones to scream DISCRIMINATION!

I am not sure this is really going to give him a bump of any significance. I think the polls will tighten a bit until election day, and then we will see if they were all accurate or not to begin with.

I never did think endorsements meant all that much to begin with, but if they do, this would be one to do it.

The spread in th RCP average has been dropping in the last few days.

The spread in th RCP average has been dropping in the last few days.

Yea, traditionally the race only tightens at this point, which is why any bump he would have gotten with this would have been fleeting in my view.

Yea, traditionally the race only tightens at this point, which is why any bump he would have gotten with this would have been fleeting in my view.

A bump by definition would be a slight increase followed by a continuation of the previous trend. Otherwise the increase would not be a bump it would be a, well an increase.

Yesterday Obama's lead was down below 5 points, not very significant. Today it is below 6. I Don't think anything other than Powells endorsement has effected the point spread so this is a bump.

I suspect that Obama's campaign is to keep bump after bump going until the election and to avoid saying anything that will ruin the lead.

The media on the other hand is doing their best to desperately find anything at all that will translate into a real increase rather than a bump.

The conservatives and libertarians have some real objections to Obama and are frustrated that these objections are being ignored.

However, if the objections cannot be ignored forever and they emerge when the Obama campaign cannot defuse them then the resulting dip could cost him the election.

ACORN

Assanie Citizens Organized to Ruin our Nation.

One thing bugs me about these folks. They are going into areas of the country and getting people registered who can't read or write. Do we want people who can't read or write voting.

I wish they had a law on how educated a person needs to be to vote. The election process would make more sense.

ACORN is partially government funded, yet they are allowed to do the work and receive money of a candidate for office.

They should remain partisan in their efforts and not try for one party. Of those MM and DD and Dallas Cowboy fake registations, how many of them were for Republicans.. NONE!! Get it yet?

They have an obligation now that they have been paid close to a million dollars by Obama's Campagin.

Werbung:
Back