The Avaricious Judas reappears in America!

Status
Not open for further replies.

always

Today, The reappearance of an Avaricious Judas was confirmed.Yes, the same Judas that betrayed our creator for thirty pieces of silver is now in America. During the past 200 centuries this same Judas has taken form in other nations, in other societies, from early biblical days to and including our present days. This judas has appeared before , even in the past seventy- five years. Judas was certainly on the side of evil in World War Two, He enjoyed the holocaust with its genocide.Today , America faces a personal holocaust , personal because it is being created within our own borders. The tool being used today is called HEALTHCARE, a clever trick by Judas because he knows just how personal Healthcare is to everyone . Control a persons Healthcare and that GOVERNMENT controls that Citizens every move. As I heard the devils work today , I was ashamed by the barefaced lies , the ridiculous promises and claims being told to our citizens . If these same lies were spread by a non- government body the liar would be prosecuted and put in jail, ie.Mr. Madoff. The sad truth is if these lies ,from a Avaricious Judas, are allowed to sway the millions upon millions of intented victims our Nation will fall , our precious freedoms destroyed and the "Shining City on a HILL" will be darkened forever. Folks , I expect the slime will be thrown at me by the usual types that have down through the ages branded all who opposed their evil ways as kooks or worse . I do not fear their rage , I expect it .My advise to each of you is to THINK for youself , If all the promises from Judas sound too good to be true, it is because they are not true. Remember , it was an Avaricious Judas that betrayed our GOD.It is the same Judas today , BEWARE!

Werbung:
Today, The reappearance of an Avaricious Judas was confirmed.Yes, the same Judas that betrayed our creator for thirty pieces of silver is now in America.
rove6-arrest.jpg

I like 'the bad thief' - I mean, being tortured to death and still maintaining reason and wit, what a stud! And he got punished for it.

I assume you mean WMD?

The same WMD that Mr and Mrs Clinton warned about, John Freaking Kerry (who did serve in Vietnam) all warned us about?

Perhaps you mean this war in Afganastan?

Face the fact, there was no yellowcake from Niger, the document was known to be fake, he still used it. The tubes, where at best debatable, he claimed they where hard evidence and proof 100%...they used video of planes spraying chemicals as proof ( the video was from pre first war though) ...

it was all fake, and lies. and No one else said them, and no one else went to war over them.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back