The bible inconveniences the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawkinsrocks

JC and his chums were such a pest weren't they with all their implorations

Fortunately the US has a special code breaking device that deciphers their sayings to get to their hidden meaning

Love thine enemy - US Decode - bomb the shit out of your enemy

If a man steals your coat, let him have your shirt - US Decode if a man steals your shirt put him in a grim buildsing with really violent people for many years to brutalise him. Longer if he is black

If a man strikes you turn the other cheek - US decode kill him and all his relatives and countrymen

The love of money is the root of all evil - US Decode the love of money is great

Love thy neighbour as thyself - US decode, unless he is black, Muslim, gay, Mexico, Cuba etc in whch hate they neighbour

Blessed are the poor - US decode lazy and feckless are the poor.They deserve everything they get

It is harder for a rich man to eneter heaven than for a camel to go through the eye of a needle - US Decode heaven is for the rich who we suck up to like it is going out of fashion

I could go on for ages

Werbung:
Maybe Arabs are right with Sharia Law

If a woman commits adultry shes is stoned to death

If a man commits Rape the punishment is death

If you commit homosexulty the punishment is death
(which explains why theyre are no gays in IRAN)

If a woman tries to leave her husband she gets 50 lashes

If a girl talks to western type boys she gets 50 lashes.

If you drink Alochol in public you get 40 lashes

If you molest your children you get 50 lashes

If you play poker with money in public you get 40 lashes

If you steal you lose your hand

Yes steveox it is ridiculous isn't it?

Basically you are quoting the principles of the old testament there and let's be real, they are the ones christians in the US don't find quite so inconvenient do they?

All religion is shit and providing examples of the ludicrousness of one helps that argument so thanks

And big rob, look at the utterly Waco religious convictions of all the retardlican nominees and tell me the US is secular

Watch Fux news and listen to the count on how many times god was mentioned in rallies and debates with scorn poured on the dems for 'losing that one'

What chance of getting elected to the shitehouse if you are an atheist?

The US would rather have a black president than an atheist

The US would rather have a black president than an atheist

Mitt Romney isnt an atheist. But Obama is MUSLIM
barack-hussein-obama-obama-muslim-hussein-middle-east-demotivational-poster-1246378079.jpg

edited for a further personal attack

I would pray for you but god doesn't exist and even if he did there would be no point because he doesn't change his mind

you never know. dont hesitate to report.
Dog,,It wouldnt stand. You know this.It has to be good enough for me to report it..Its like this if youre doing 61 on an 55 MPH zone you think a cop pull you over? No,,He would say in his mind theyre bigger fish to catch than this.

Dog,,It wouldnt stand. You know this.It has to be good enough for me to report it..Its like this if youre doing 61 on an 55 MPH zone you think a cop pull you over? No,,He would say in his mind theyre bigger fish to catch than this.

as it did draw a warning even without your report its still worth doing it

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back