1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

The Biden interview that can change the course of this elections!!

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by XCALIDEM, Oct 26, 2008.

1. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

The Obama Campaing cancelled future interviews with this chanel because of the questions that they asked Biden....
    What a bunch of whiners....

Biden, actually mentions that Obama was an organizer for ACORN. Obama has always said that he never worked for them....:rolleyes:

Sensoring the media??? Hmm? That sounds like communism to me...:rolleyes:

2. primerib

primerib New Member

Hope ur right. It will probably take more that this interview. What worries me about this interview was the discussion afterwards about the fairness doctrine and possibly losing our freedom of speech. I don't know what is going on in the Nobama campaign but wish America would wake up and vote McCain.

3. Frolicking Dinosaurs

Frolicking Dinosaurs New Member

Biden made a horse's behind out of the reporter during the interview and did so without being demeaning or unkind - the mark of a true statesman.

I don't blame Biden and Obama for refusing to grant them any more interviews. Who wants to be interviewed by Rush (S)Limbaugh (or Keith Obermann) in a skirt?

4. chestnut

chestnut New Member

sounds like they were afraid of getting their big foot caught in their mouth again.

Answering hard questions is something the Obama camp has failed to do time and time again. They won't, because they can't. It would damage their campaign too much.

Even Obama, himself, on more than one occasion, has talked about spreadng the wealth around. It's amazing that more of the msm won' push him on these issues.

Many libs will say, that characte doesn't matter. Then why don't you all let your children go hang out with low lifes, drug users. Because character matters. You know birds of a feather flock together.

If didn't have anything to keep from the public he would have answered to questions. But it has been Obama's camp policy to duck and run.

Just like they would do in IRAQ. Duck and run. Unbelieveable how naive those people who have voted for Obama.

I wondoer how many of them would vote for him if Obama just came clean and said, yes. All those things about Rev Right and Ayers is true. I got my house thru my dealings with Rezko.

Since the MSM won't cover it, because they are are in the tank (and don't try to say they are not) the truth will be withheld which is making a complete mockery out of this election.

5. Mr. Carpenter

Mr. Carpenter New Member

Comrade Joe (Biden) Stalin blacklists TV station.

It would seem that Comrades Obama and Joe (Biden) Stalin consider it Nye Kulturni for an Anchorette to ask if he really is a Commie when he paraphrases his hero Comrade Marx.

Obama campaign cuts off WFTV after interview with Joe Biden
    God knows that Commies hate having to answer the really tough questions, especially when they cast them is a bad light, or as most people call them, the TRUTH! I can just imagine that should Obama be elected, Ms. West is going to find herself "dissapeared" and sent to some Gulag for the duration.

6. BigRob

BigRob Well-Known Member

Re: Comrade Joe (Biden) Stalin blacklists TV station.

Threads merged.

7. Mr. Carpenter

Mr. Carpenter New Member

Re: Comrade Joe (Biden) Stalin blacklists TV station.

Thanks. I didn't see that there was one already started.:eek:

8. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

That was a good interview. The woman was not afraid to ask tough questions and he did answer them without any
    umm uhhh ummm. he just replied straight talking. I really do have more respect for him each time I see him.

but that doesnt mean I agree with him, dont get me wrong!

9. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

It looks like Joe Biden is still crying about the tough questions that he was asked yesterday.... LOL :D

10. chestnut

chestnut New Member

What' s good for the goose is good for the gander.
    It is unbelieveable that he got upset. Get over it.

11. Pandora

I think he did well, he did better than Obama would have and better than Palin would have I am sure.

But he isnt used to being asked questions like that so it had to come as a shock.

12. primerib

primerib New Member

Good tough questions by B West. That's what people are talking about. Biden should have been able fire back with answers and couldn't do it. He couldn't handle it. It's an omen of things to come if Nobama is president. You're either praising him or you're gettin silenced. It's happening right now and he isn't president yet.

13. Pandora

but how much fun we can have with talk radio and in forums over it :)

14. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

15. chestnut

chestnut New Member

Joe Biden has been one of our best Allies. Keep talkin Joe,keep tallkin!!:D