The Bizzaro Thinking of a Republican

WHAT "hypocrisy"? Where exactly have I defended any criminal activity by ANY politician, regardless of political affiliation? You really should buy a dictionary and study before using words you don't know the definition of!

You appear to be in deep love with Larry Craig.:D

Considering that you've constructed your offer in such a way that it cannot be accepted, or course I have no choice but to decline, but I do have a counter-offer; If YOU will climb down off of YOUR finger wagging high-horse and cease and desist the intellectually dishonest smears, I won't make any either (I would say that I'd stop, but considering that I haven't started, that's moot).

See... I knew couldn't do it. Case closed.;)

Werbung:
You appear to be in deep love with Larry Craig.:D

Ah, so being intellectually honest, and dealing ONLY in the facts and evidence rather than inuindo and rumor in your mind constitutes some form of affection?

See... I knew couldn't do it. Case closed.;)[/COLOR]

WHOA! Not so fast there my little homophobic friend, what about my counter-offer? Are you saying that because I'm not willing to play along with your heavily prejudiced game, I lose, but it's OK for you to decline a totally fair and equitable offer? Disingenuous much? Never mind, that was a rhetorical question.

WHAT "hypocrisy"? Where exactly have I defended any criminal activity by ANY politician, regardless of political affiliation

well I had to dig way back, like a few posts, and see you deffending Larry Craig as doing nothing wrong....though he broke the law and confessed to it...but you say did nothing wrong.

No, I said that tapping ones foot is not a crime! I also very clearly stated that any such law attempting to criminalize any form of communication is unconstitutional on it's face (that whole pesky First Amendment thingy). Now, if you believe that tapping ones foot is a "crime", then perhaps you'd be more comfortable in IRAN!

Werbung:
Ah, so being intellectually honest, and dealing ONLY in the facts and evidence rather than inuindo and rumor in your mind constitutes some form of affection?

Well it's obvious you've defended him and tried to give him cover in every possible way...

You ignore the fact he was legally arrested by the POLICE DEPARTMENT for the crime of SOLICITING GAY AIRPORT RESTROOM STALL SEX FROM AN UNDERCOVER VICE OFFICER SPECIFICALLY TRAINED IN THE SIGNALS BEING USED BY THESE GAY STALL SEX SEEKERS. If memory serves you cried... intrapment... or something to that effect?:confused:

You know I travel by air a lot and it's never even crossed my mind that the cops might be out to set up business travelers for gay stall sex. Why? BECAUSE IT'S RIDICULOUS!!!:D

You don't seem to care that he pleaded GUILTY to the lesser specified offense for the SOLICITATION ARREST!

Larry Craig to you is a "victim" and the POLICE DEPARTMENT was obviously just spending it's day searching out some completely totally innocent elderly business traveler to ruin their life just for kicks.:eek:

Do you not feel even a little ashamed of yourself?

WHOA! Not so fast there my little homophobic friend, what about my counter-offer? Are you saying that because I'm not willing to play along with your heavily prejudiced game, I lose, but it's OK for you to decline a totally fair and equitable offer? Disingenuous much? Never mind, that was a rhetorical question.

You can't just take my offer and try to make it your own...

You said NO...
you will not get off of your finger wagging cross bearing high horse... I said OK that's what I expected... case closed.

But back to your old pal Larry Craig.

Here's another question for ya. Now you have to answer this just YES or NO. You can't go off into wild circumstances land just YES or NO. Anything other than YES or NO means NO.

OK here's the question...

If you were traveling with Republican Senator Larry Craig and there was only one last room available and that room only had one single Queen size bed...

Would you be comfortable sharing that bed with Republican Senator Larry Craig?

I await your response... think hard my friend.

Back