The debate was a tie.

Shotgun314159

I think a tie is the best outcome.
It means more to the overall content of continuing dialog.

I AM REACHING OUT
R E A L L Y

Werbung:
ROFL... a THIRD thread on this topic!

roflcopter.gif

IE...
I AM REACHING OUT

we all now get to kibitz about
what was good dailog
from both

and look forward to more debates...

I think not so much. I don't like either guy, but I think McCain took it, weasel that he is. Obama did great for running for class president, but president of the world power that just happens to be my home? not comfy with it.

juan could not look obama in the eye
he was given that chanch
yet he refused to
it hurt juan

polls are comming out
obama is winning

Maybe he doesn't like Obama's face. Don't buy into polls. Surely the last few elections have taught you that.

you are funny

you just got done telling me that Obama won because you felt he held his own

I was waiting to see what the examination would be this morning. I was encouraged that even some of the Right leaned Obama on this one. John McCain has had a bad week for sure.

In fact I just this morning watch talk show hosts from Morning Joe... Conservatives Joe Scarborourgh & Pat Bucannon and moderate Mika Brzezinski break the debate down and it gives very good insight.

Scarborough said he felt Obama won. That all he really needed in a foreign policy debate was to break even with McCain and he went beyond that.

Bucannon said he was giving it to McCain on "points" because he was the agrresser... but felt Obama may still come out the overall winner because he showed he could stand on that stage answer those questions and look extremely Presidential.

Mika said not only did Obama win but she thought TV really hurts McCain. She said not only did Obama tie McCain to Bush but McCain just looked "a little creepy" so clinched up and refusing to even glance at Senator Obama even once. While on the other hand Senator Obama addressed McCain directly several times.

I'm amazed that these takes are so similar to what I saw from both a Right & Left prospective.

I was waiting to see what the examination would be this morning. I was encouraged that even some of the Right leaned Obama on this one. John McCain has had a bad week for sure.

In fact I just this morning watch talk show hosts from Morning Joe... Conservatives Joe Scarborourgh & Pat Bucannon and moderate Mika Brzezinski break the debate down and it gives very good insight.

Scarborough said he felt Obama won. That all he really needed in a foreign policy debate was to break even with McCain and he went beyond that.

Bucannon said he was giving it to McCain on "points" because he was the agrresser... but felt Obama may still come out the overall winner because he showed he could stand on that stage answer those questions and look extremely Presidential.

Mika said not only did Obama win but she thought TV really hurts McCain. She said not only did Obama tie McCain to Bush but McCain just looked "a little creepy" so clinched up and refusing to even glance at Senator Obama even once. While on the other hand Senator Obama addressed McCain directly several times.

I'm amazed that these takes are so similar to what I saw from both a Right & Left prospective.

Mika Brzezinski is no moderate.

Mika Brzezinski is no moderate.

I watch Morning Joe just about every morning. Mika is one of the Democrats on the panel of Joe Scarborough, Pat Buchanan, herself and Mike Barnicle... but she's very moderate.

I've seen her take the Democrats to task many, many times.

Buchanan is so far right he's almost off the map.

Scarborough is one of those smart Aleck types who tries to appear moderate from time to time but then goes on some neo-con rant interrupting guests or Mika or just plain not letting anyone else get a word in edge wise.

Mike Barnicle is that groups version of the Left and he wasn't in this debate interview I'm citing.

Werbung:
I watch Morning Joe just about every morning. Mika is one of the Democrats on the panel of Joe Scarborough, Pat Buchanan, herself and Mike Barnicle... but she's very moderate.

I've seen her take the Democrats to task many, many times.

Buchanan is so far right he's almost off the map.

Scarborough is one of those smart Aleck types who tries to appear moderate from time to time but then goes on some neo-con rant interrupting guests or Mika or just plain not letting anyone else get a word in edge wise.

Mike Barnicle is that groups version of the Left and he wasn't in this debate interview I'm citing.

I have caught the show many times as well. Probably not as often as you, but in my opinion she often takes a hard left stance.

Not saying I am the expert on MSNBC anchors, but I would not hold up her as an example of a moderate.

Back