The denial´ problem

Denial Is the Problem Here in This Country too.

I half way agree with what I have read here, but I think that all foreigners
that's from the outside should be stopped, and until then the United Snakes
will be flooded with immigrates from all over the world.

So why cry about people from the South of the border. When the gov
allows people from the Middle East to flood cities like Chicago,Detroit,
New York,Boston, and other major US cities. Mexicians want to come
to America like others who wannabe free, and yet once they get here its
a complete different ballgame. I feel that if the Mexicians isn't allowed
here. Stop letting people from Iraq into America.

Werbung:
I like this one better:

world-usa2007.jpg

SCREW Mexico. Let the Chinese assemble our products and grow our own vegetables and fruit. Latin America poses no danger to the US that a chain link fence and a few hundred snipers couldnt handle.
Have you seen the news clips of the Mexican audience booing the Miss USA contestant. What pathetic people, booing a representative of our country because we wont give them an opportunity to leave their hell hole country. Screw them. Live with what you have created. MARK

Here in Mexico we say "The truth isn't a sin, but how it hurts!":D:D:D:p

Regards to all my brothers and sisters

I hate it when a foreigner thinks he can come on to one of these stupid international forums and thinks he has an opinion on American politics, let alone understands ours. My friend, you have no idea what you're talking about. None what so ever.

Just as we have opinions of the actions and politics of other countries, so do non Americans have opinions of our actions cs. Unless we adopt an extreme form of isolationism, we are tied together both economically and morally.

I have no problem with others expressing opinions about anything. If it's a political forum, that's what it is for. But tied together morally, this I do not believe.

Here's a clue. We don't want your people coming here illegally. At all. We have legal ways of immigrating and if you really want to come to America, we'd like it if you made an attempt at following our laws. We like the whole Rule of Law thing here and it's just getting off on the wrong foot if you violated our immigration laws just to get here.

The more you piss us off, the (far) less likely we'll be to want to help your country dig itself out of the socio-economic mess it's gotten itself into. We have our own issues to deal with - don't think for a minute that just because we're already American citizens that our lives are completely grand.

I'm just curious, Rafael. Why is it that you think the United States of America owes you and your people anything?

I wonder how Mexicans would react if the US were to carry out immigration laws and actions that Mexico has?

My advice, clean up your own house before complaining about your neighbors.

The US does not ignore Latin America. As a regional controller in the area and Vice President of Finance, I can tel you that Latin America is very much on the mind of the US. Especially Mexico.

For instance, questions are asked,

Why is Mexico so corrupt?
Why do Mexican citizens risk their lives in order to leave the country of their birth?
What is Mexico doing to improve its status in the world.

Mexico as a member of OPEC has as many riches per capita as the US does, and yet it squanders them and seeks the blame the US for its own corruption. And believe me, Mexico's problems are due to Mexico's actions and no one else's.

The US plays a minor part in Mexico's corruption, it allows Mxicaqn citizens to illegally enter the US which acts as a pressure release, rather than force the government to reform and meet the needs of its people.

No other Latin American country has such a wonderful option.

The biggest debates in America today deal with Latin America, they also did in the past.

One wonders at the presumption of the picture given the ignorance of many people in South America and even Mexico of the United States (and yes, they tend to be most ignorant).

One also wonders at the presumption of many Latins as to why countries like Mexico can have harsh and even human rights abuses built into their immigration, but expect the US to have an open door policy?

Latin America is not ignored, but one wonders if Latin America will ever really reach the potential that its own people can reach if unfettered from their "benevolent" governments. After all, I am sure Chavez, Castro and so many others are only controlling the media for the country's own good. :wink:

Here's a clue. We don't want your people coming here illegally. At all. We have legal ways of immigrating and if you really want to come to America, we'd like it if you made an attempt at following our laws. We like the whole Rule of Law thing here and it's just getting off on the wrong foot if you violated our immigration laws just to get here.

The more you piss us off, the (far) less likely we'll be to want to help your country dig itself out of the socio-economic mess it's gotten itself into. We have our own issues to deal with - don't think for a minute that just because we're already American citizens that our lives are completely grand.

I'm just curious, Rafael. Why is it that you think the United States of America owes you and your people anything?
With all due respect where did I said that the U. S. owes us a thing? I ´ve only said that the U. S. has a complete disregard towards Latin American countries. And that is
a fact That´s all

Regards my bros and sis :D:D:D:p

The US does not ignore Latin America. As a regional controller in the area and Vice President of Finance, I can tel you that Latin America is very much on the mind of the US. Especially Mexico.

For instance, questions are asked,

Why is Mexico so corrupt?
Why do Mexican citizens risk their lives in order to leave the country of their birth?
What is Mexico doing to improve its status in the world.

Mexico as a member of OPEC has as many riches per capita as the US does, and yet it squanders them and seeks the blame the US for its own corruption. And believe me, Mexico's problems are due to Mexico's actions and no one else's.

The US plays a minor part in Mexico's corruption, it allows Mxicaqn citizens to illegally enter the US which acts as a pressure release, rather than force the government to reform and meet the needs of its people.

No other Latin American country has such a wonderful option.

The biggest debates in America today deal with Latin America, they also did in the past.

One wonders at the presumption of the picture given the ignorance of many people in South America and even Mexico of the United States (and yes, they tend to be most ignorant).

One also wonders at the presumption of many Latins as to why countries like Mexico can have harsh and even human rights abuses built into their immigration, but expect the US to have an open door policy?

Latin America is not ignored, but one wonders if Latin America will ever really reach the potential that its own people can reach if unfettered from their "benevolent" governments. After all, I am sure Chavez, Castro and so many others are only controlling the media for the country's own good. :wink:

Bump.

Werbung:
Back