The denial´ problem

returning to the theme, I would like to state one suggestion: if you reallly want to get rid of such brown, disagreeable, ignorant and smelly people inside the U. S., and your hatred contempt is so big toward them, why you don't invest some of your U. S: dollars in such a despicable countries, creating jobs, instead of wasting them in a useless & senseless war in Irak, so you can be free from such disgusting people? :D:D:D:p

Werbung:
immigrationbillt600ch6.jpg

I have a suggestion my friend. Don't be fooled by the fact President Bush is for this immigration reform bill. He's only one guy that soon will have absolutely no power at all. Look at the rhetoric. Look at which political side is railing against immigration reform.

Then ask all of your friends that live in America and can legally vote in the United States to vote for the Democrats. If you think things look bleak now... think what will happen if the Democrats don't continue to win.

With all due respect where did I said that the U. S. owes us a thing? I ´ve only said that the U. S. has a complete disregard towards Latin American countries. And that is
a fact That´s all

Regards my bros and sis :D:D:D:p

So you think the USA has a complete disregard for Latin America, huh? Well, that does kinda beg the question...what, exactly, do you expect us to do about it?

I mean, in the early 20th Century, when TR came out with the Roosevelt Corollary, the complaints we were getting from south of our borders were, "You're violating our sovereignty! Get the **** out and don't come back!" Now here we are one hundred years later, and the complaints are, "Give us attention! Don't ignore us!"

You'd think we'd closed the borders and shot all your diplomats. That's hardly true. Wanna see what's true?

http://www.usaid.gov/locations/latin_america_caribbean/

Rafael Norma said:
why you don't invest some of your U. S: dollars in such despicable countries, creating jobs, instead of wasting them in a useless war in Irak, so you can be free from such disgusting people?

Invest???? Why invest when the government is taking our tax dollars,
and using them the way they want to do. Other Countries? That's our
damn problem. We are investing money everywhere but where it should
be invested.

True for the past five (soon be six) years our government has wasted
our tax dollars in the Middle East peroid. Yeah one can be free from
such people by impeaching them, and taking our government back.

We are the government, and these bozos is suppose to be working
for us...not we working for them.

returning to the theme, I would like to state one suggestion: if you reallly want to get ride of such brown, disagreeable, ignorant and smelly people inside the U. S., and your hatred contempt is so big toward them, why you don't invest some of your U. S: dollars in such a despicable countries, creating jobs, instead of wasting them in a useless & senseless war in Irak, so you can be free from such disgusting people? :D:D:D:p

I don't recall anyone using that language here. Are you sure you aren't projecting?

In fact the second largest investment into Mexico, the second largest income going into Mexico outside of its petroleum is wire transfers from Mexicans working in the US. Indeed hundreds of millions each year come into Mexico and still the country can't seem to get its act together.

Still, you haven't answered the questions so I will ask them again.

The US does not ignore Latin America. As a regional controller in the area and Vice President of Finance, I can tel you that Latin America is very much on the mind of the US. Especially Mexico.

For instance, questions are asked,

Why is Mexico so corrupt?
Why do Mexican citizens risk their lives in order to leave the country of their birth?
What is Mexico doing to improve its status in the world.

Mexico has as many riches per capita as the US does, and yet it squanders them and seeks the blame the US for its own corruption. And believe me, Mexico's problems are due to Mexico's actions and no one else's.

The US plays a minor part in Mexico's corruption, it allows Mexican citizens to illegally enter the US which acts as a pressure release, rather than force the government to reform and meet the needs of its people.

No other Latin American country has such a wonderful option

The biggest debates in America today deal with Latin America, they also did in the past.

One wonders at the presumption of the picture given the ignorance of many people in South America and even Mexico of the United States (and yes, they tend to be most ignorant).

One also wonders at the presumption of many Latins as to why countries like Mexico can have harsh and even human rights abuses built into their immigration, but expect the US to have an open door policy?

Latin America is not ignored, but one wonders if Latin America will ever really reach the potential that its own people can reach if unfettered from their "benevolent" governments. After all, I am sure Chavez, Castro and so many others are only controlling the media for the country's own good. :wink:

One thing I can't understand is why the U. S. has allowed dictators such as Fidel Castro and his recent pupil, Hugo Chávez They have destroyed their countrymen´ lives

They have lost democracy. Their countries are managed by one man.

Even that, the U. S. still buys oil from Hugo Chavez. If you want to destroy such a nuisance, don’t say you do not have alternative oil supplies.

Even here in Mexico, on last year presidential elections we were on a blink to get a dictatorship as bad as in Cuba or Venezuela. Mr. Felipe Calderón won the elections only by less than 240,000 votes.

A scoundrel as Andrés Manuel López Obrador, the leftist candidate ( I don't know why the prestigious New York Times gave space in their editorials to such person.)

He divided Mexican people: the fuel and the engine of all his political campaign was of hatred and resentment beetween Mexicans, the poor against the middle class and the rich, everything against the law, against democracy

And when he knew he lose, with Mexico City new mayor unconditional support, Mr. Marcelo Ebrard, he organised a mob to take the main street in Mexico City: ( the same man that Mr. Bill Clinton has backed in less than two weeks)

”Leftist” demonstrators took Paseo de la Reforma Avenue during six weeks, because his idol Andrés Manuel Lopez Obrador didn´t win the presidential election in México, on July 2006, causing $300 million dollar losses on main hotels and restaurants in Mexico City

Many workers lose their job as time passed. The same persons that Mr. Lopez said he liked to help.

Mxico_Partido_en_Dos.jpg

One thing I can't understand is why the U. S. has allowed dictators such as Fidel Castro and his recent pupil, Hugo Chávez They have destroyed their countrymen´ lives

Even that, the U. S. still buys oil from Hugo Chavez. If you want to destroy such a nuisance, don’t say you do not have alternative oil supplies.

Even here in Mexico, on last year presidential elections we were on a blink to get a dictatorship as bad as in Cuba or Venezuela. Mr. Felipe Calderón won the elections only by less than 240,000 votes.

A scoundrel as Andrés Manuel López Obrador, the leftist candidate ( I don't know why the prestigious New York Times gave space in their editorials to such person.

He divided Mexican people: the fuel and the engine of all his political campaign was of hatred and resentment beetween Mexicans, the poor against the middle class and the rich, everydthing against the law, against democracy

And we he knew he lose, with Mexico City new mayor unconditional support, Mr. Marcelo Ebrard he organised a mob to take the main street in Mexico City: ( the same man that Mr. Bill Clinton has backed in less than two weeks)

”Leftist” demonstrators took Paseo de la Reforma Avenue during six weeks, because his idol Andrés Manuel Lopez Obrador didn´t win the presidential election in México, on July 2006, causing $300 million dollar losses on main hotels and restaurants in Mexico City
Many workers lose their job as time passed. The same persons that Mr. Lopez said he liked to help.

Mxico_Partido_en_Dos.jpg

A scoundrel as Andrés Manuel López Obrador, the leftist candidate ( I don't know why the prestigious New York Times gave space in their editorials to such person.)

He divided Mexican people: the fuel and the engine of all his political campaign was of hatred and resentment beetween Mexicans, the poor against the middle class and the rich, everything against the law, against democracy

And when he knew he lose, with Mexico City new mayor unconditional support, Mr. Marcelo Ebrard, he organised a mob to take the main street in Mexico City: ( the same man that Mr. Bill Clinton has backed in less than two weeks)

Mxico_Partido_en_Dos.jpg

Your government???

IF you care so much about them, grab your pack and your gun and go and liberate them.

The American Governments Job is to protect the inherent rights of Americans, not Cubans or venezuelans or Iraqi's.

If you wanna go save the victims in some far of place, go do it. Don't make me pay for it. Because I sure as hell don;t.

Rafael

You seem to be some sort of activist but your claim that Latin American countries are being ignored isn't the case, as you suggested in your previous posts. IMO.

A look into foreign aid to the countries in Latin America shows how much we actually contribute, if you care to look it up.

Besides foreign aid from our government, cash transfers to Latin American countries shows that more than $60 billion goes to LA countries and Mexico alone receives around $23 billion

Foreign remittances now rank along with oil and tourism as Mexico's biggest foreign currency earner.

Source

If you feel ignored, I'd say get in touch with some of your family members who have travelled north to get a piece of the American dream.;)

Why is Mexico so corrupt?

Unfortunately, I have to recognize that is true, and I don´t have an answer.

Why do Mexican citizens risk their lives in order to leave the country of their birth?

Lack of any opportunity in their own land.

What is Mexico doing to improve its status in the world.

Well at least, I think ( and hope) that with Mr. Felipe Calderón in office things will begin to improve, as I believe he is a man of good faith

Regartds.

Appreciate the answers and I agree for the most part with what you have to say regarding the problems facing Mexico.

Because if we as much as express our disagreements with these leaders we are accused of being imperialist, for meddling in the affairs of foreign nations.

MARK

Rafael

You seem to be some sort of activist but your claim that Latin American countries are being ignored isn't the case, as you suggested in your previous posts. IMO.

A look into foreign aid to the countries in Latin America shows how much we actually contribute, if you care to look it up.

Besides foreign aid from our government, cash transfers to Latin American countries shows that more than $60 billion goes to LA countries and Mexico alone receives around $23 billion

Source

If you feel ignored, I'd say get in touch with some of your family members who have travelled north to get a piece of the American dream.;)

Dear Lipmonkey:

I 've no family working or living in the States.

Regards

Werbung:
However I think we Mexicans had good luck as Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador couldn´t reach the Presidency, because he was a real danger for democracy in Mexico:

Mr_Lopez_as_agoat_in_a_glass_shop.jpg

Back