The Disaster

10. Huge numbers of uneducated middle and lower class white people, who apparently think (all historical evidence to the contrary notwithstanding) that statism is the answer to all their problems. Boy, will they be surprised.

Hate to burst your completely delusional bubble, but quite simply, the real facts don't support your argument about education level and support of Obama. This is according to Gallup:

"Obama attracted the highest level of support from postgraduate educated Americans (64%) of any recent Democratic candidate. Four years ago, 53% of this group backed Kerry, fairly typical of the historic pattern. Obama also made gains among college graduates and those with only some college. The only group to show a decline in support for the Democratic nominee in 2008 was those with no college education."

Hate to expose your cluelessness, but EVERYONE knows tha academy is loaded with statists, and establishment types support statism because they can use it as a tool for their own enrichment.

Werbung:
What I was trying to tell you is that here is your chance to support rebuilding the Republican party to something you can respect. If you are Libertarian, then there is not much hope for that party. You might try posting and arguing why Libertarianism is good for everyone. Then there can be a fruitful discussion here. Of course there will be a lot of flaming from idiots that don't really have anything constructive to say. But that is par for forums like this.

I didn't say I was a libertarian now. And I'm not interested in rebuilding the republican party. If ANY of those dumb clucks can muster enough effort to recall that the last nearly unqualified success of the republican party was the eight spectacularly successful years of conservative Reagan, elected and re-elected in landslides, then maybe they will be able to discern that things went downhill after they started nominating RINOs for president.

10. Huge numbers of uneducated middle and lower class white people, who apparently think (all historical evidence to the contrary notwithstanding) that statism is the answer to all their problems. Boy, will they be surprised.

Hate to expose your cluelessness, but EVERYONE knows tha academy is loaded with statists, and establishment types support statism because they can use it as a tool for their own enrichment.

Ah, I see, your M.O. is to ignore FACTS and rely on your delusion when actually presented with a valid counter-argument to your claims. how incredibly pathetic.

Yet the rest of the world is celebrating that historic, devastating setback and commending the american people for their choice of President.

We're just crushed............:cool:

Oh gee... terrorist support our choice in president? Yeah, now there is something to be proud of!

The day any country starts electing their President or what have they according to what the world wants is the beginning of the end for that country!

Oh gee... terrorist support our choice in president? Yeah, now there is something to be proud of!

Wow!!! I never knew that England, Scotland, Germany, France, Belgium, and Canada were terrorist states. Thanks for the enlightenment.

You forgot to mention the massive voter intimidation conducted by the Black Panthers. El Rushbo would be disappointed that you didn't copy his list in its entirety.

Yeah voter intimidation during the caucuses was a big factor why Obama won in Iowa.

Wow!!! I never knew that England, Scotland, Germany, France, Belgium, and Canada were terrorist states. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Don't be stupid... try Hamas, Libya, Jihad leaders in Iraq, Bill Ayers, and a number of others. Even in Pakistan, where 85% hate America, celebrated Obama's win. Isn't it great when the people who hate us, support Obama?

Don't be stupid... try Hamas, Libya, Jihad leaders in Iraq, Bill Ayers, and a number of others. Even in Pakistan, where 85% hate America, celebrated Obama's win. Isn't it great when the people who hate us, support Obama?

Correction, the people who hate dubya, get it right next time......

Correction, the people who hate dubya, get it right next time......

Yeah... terrorist hate Dubya. Generally when someone stops a groups attempts to blow up innocent people, they tend to not like that person. Now why would that same group support Obama?

Werbung:
Back