The DNC, THE PARTY OF GREED and hypocrisy!!!!!!

The whole world is rejoicing at the departure of Bush

But for some reason Andy thinks he is great.

Mind you Andy thinks the US economy is doing well.

Andy, do you think they found WMD in Iraq?

If so, let Dubbya know. It might save him from a war crimes trial.

Werbung:
The whole world is rejoicing at the departure of Bush

But for some reason Andy thinks he is great.

Mind you Andy thinks the US economy is doing well.

Andy, do you think they found WMD in Iraq?
Easy, now.

You've obviously forgotten about Republicans' special psychic-abilities. :rolleyes:

Matthews: "You guys sold the war as a nuclear threat to the United States. You sold every trick you could to get us into this war. And now you're backpedaling. And I do find it astounding....four thousand people are dead because of the way you feel and, Frank Gaffney, you're wrong about this."

Gaffney: "It is regrettable that they had to die, but I believe they did have to die. The danger was inaction could have resulted in the death of a great many more Americans than 4,000. And that's the reason I'm still delighted that we did what we did."

Andy;78417]No, the whole country lost.

Respect is meaningless unless it is for the right reason. Stalin was respected, and he also killed millions in Gulags. I would rather have a leader that did the right thing, and had shoes thrown at him, than an idiot who is respected because they grow up in a silver spoon family of career politicians.

You don't even know when you're cracking on yourself Andy.:D

Bush was the ultimate power grabber... like an authoritarian Stalin.

We'd all rather have a President that did the right things... hence after 8 years of Bush the Democrats are going to get their chance again.

SILVER SPOON??????????? W. is the poster boy for Silver Spoon Presidents.

Come on buddy!

Werbung:
Back