The email I just sent Bill O'Reilly

FatherTime

title - Bill, you spout horrific propaganda

Bill,

On Oct 29, you said in your Talking Points Memo...

"portray the USA as a police state. That is part two of the "Occupy" movement: First demonize capitalism, and tell the world how unfair the U.S. economic system is and then show the world the cops are fascist."

This is total speculation which sounds like its coming from the wacko fringe which is apparently you. You can't back that with proof in any way and you know it. That is not "the big plan" of Occupy and you are totally projecting and jumping to ridiculous conclusions to even suggest it.

Then amazingly, when your first guest Leslie Marshall said the Kochs back the Tea Party, you asked her for proof. She couldn't deliver (Is she a paid liberal stooge or something?) but how can you not know that David Koch founded Americans for Prosperity and they sponsored a huge Tea Party event on Oct 2nd, 2010, among their other work with the Tea Party. Here, it's on their own website. http://www.americansforprosperity.org/041509-taxpayer-tea-parties-update

You said to Leslie Marshall, "I want to remind you not to make statements you can't back up on this network. We don't do that on this network."

You did it in your talking points memo. You do it throughout your show every night. Fox News does it 24/7. How about you back up your own garbage for once ?

Werbung:
its way too long and they will never read it at all and sure wont read it on air

On Fox? You're right!

They don't have the honesty, and their viewers much prefer "canned statements" that are easy to remember, easy to repeat, and that reinforce stupidity and fearmongering, rather then reality and reason!

On Fox? You're right!

They don't have the honesty, and their viewers much prefer "canned statements" that are easy to remember, easy to repeat, and that reinforce stupidity and fearmongering, rather then reality and reason!

On O'Reilly's show

He reads negative comments every day. He just doesn't read ones that are really long. Keep it short and to the point and it will have a better chance at being read.

If you have ever watched the show you would know that he does read negative and positive comments each night

On O'Reilly's show

He reads negative comments every day. He just doesn't read ones that are really long. Keep it short and to the point and it will have a better chance at being read.

If you have ever watched the show you would know that he does read negative and positive comments each night

He won't read it because it is the rantings of a left wing lunatic.

Oh I have heard bill read rantings of left wing lunatics before, many times before. He just laughs while reading it then rolls his eyes :) but he does read them if they are short enough to get in a segment

Yes, I guess it is best to expose them rather than ignore them.

I don't watch O'Reilly much. He is a big blow hard who often gets first class guests on his show and then constantly interrupts them.

He also is forever pushing his stupid books and other crap.

Yes, I guess it is best to expose them rather than ignore them.

I don't watch O'Reilly much. He is a big blow hard who often gets first class guests on his show and then constantly interrupts them.

He also is forever pushing his stupid books and other crap.

that is what fast forward is for :) I agree he is a blow hard and I am still mad at him over Terri Schiavo but in all fairness he does read the lunatic rants of lefties all over the world as long as they are short

Of course he won't read it, it makes him look bad. I sent it for the mere purpose of putting down on paper so somebody on his staff reads it and gets a slight sinking feeling, or to vent, one or the other.

If you have any familiarity with his show and how Fox News operates, they simply ignore any news stories that don't fit their specific agenda. Like for instance when John McCain said that he's met with officials and there is no indication that "enhanced interrogation" a.k.a. torture provided anything useful in finding Bin Laden, Fox News chose to avoid that morsel.

Sure he reads crazy stuff and the liberals he has on his show are usually halfwits because he loses any debate he has with any sharp person, the likes of Jon Stewart, etc. He only lets Stewart on because he likes to think of himself as "with it" when clearly he's without it. heh

He won't read it because it is the rantings of a left wing lunatic.

Let me explain this slowly for you Gipper though I doubt I could simplify it enough for ya. O'Reilly made himself look like an imbecile on last night's show because he made wild unsubstantiated claims and then in the next breath demand evidence about something very established, stating that people don't make statements about things they can't back up on Fox News.

On O'Reilly's show

Sure. . .picking our the "negatives!"

Werbung:
Back