The "Fairness Doctrine" is OK - if applied to ALL media

Werbung:
Look even your own stupid Faux News has reported Obama opposes reinstatement of the Fairness Doctrine...what's the matter, you like chasing shadows..just need something to complain about?

Don't get hung up on labels, pookie.

ACORN is referred to as Neighborhood Stabilization Initiatives in the stiffulus bill.

He will use the FCC like the thug he is to eliminate his opposition.

Look even your own stupid Faux News has reported Obama opposes reinstatement of the Fairness Doctrine...what's the matter, you like chasing shadows..just need something to complain about?

Obama did say he was against it, but he also said he was against lobbiests in his administration, and he was against pork spending.

So him saying something does not mean we can rest in the idea he will actually stick to his word.

Pelosi wants it and so does most of the other dems in high power... they will get what they want

Please explain how all those links are incorrect? OR are your admitting they are correct, and this is your lame attempt to deflect from that?

You do realize that all they have to do is change who is in charge at the FCC, and they can reinstitute the fairness doctrine without Obama signing even Top Gun's I love Obama shirt while he pees his pants.

I don't even believe Obama anyway. This stimulus bill is chocked full of lobbyest payoff out the waazoo. But he claimed to be against lobbyest controlling Washington. That promise lasted less than 4 weeks.

He claimed to be fore fiscal responsibility, yet his double the debt in 28 days shows otherwise.

So with all do respect, you can take your "obama says" claims, and toss them in the trash for all I care.

BTW... "We either ought to have [the re-imposition of] the Fairness Doctrine or more balance on the other side." --Bill Clinton

Please explain how all those links are incorrect? OR are your admitting they are correct, and this is your lame attempt to deflect from that?

You do realize that all they have to do is change who is in charge at the FCC, and they can reinstitute the fairness doctrine without Obama signing even Top Gun's I love Obama shirt while he pees his pants.

I don't even believe Obama anyway. This stimulus bill is chocked full of lobbyest payoff out the waazoo. But he claimed to be against lobbyest controlling Washington. That promise lasted less than 4 weeks.

He claimed to be fore fiscal responsibility, yet his double the debt in 28 days shows otherwise.

So with all do respect, you can take your "obama says" claims, and toss them in the trash for all I care.

BTW... "We either ought to have [the re-imposition of] the Fairness Doctrine or more balance on the other side." --Bill Clinton

Of the 5 links that you posted, as "evidence" that the Democrats were sure to push for a reinstatement of the Fairness Doctrine,...3 can only be described as right wing...National Review, NY Post, and Accuracy in Media. Of the other 2...1 piece is from early 2005, the other from June 2007.

Then you have the gall to suggest I toss Obama's claims away, while you yourself have been digging IN the trash for anything to backup your bogus claims.

Right wing and age challenged sources...give me a break.

So what if it's not called the Fairness Doctrine?

They want to stifle free speech using the FCC and other tools

"Local content," to wit.

Of the 5 links that you posted, as "evidence" that the Democrats were sure to push for a reinstatement of the Fairness Doctrine,...3 can only be described as right wing...National Review, NY Post, and Accuracy in Media. Of the other 2...1 piece is from early 2005, the other from June 2007.

Then you have the gall to suggest I toss Obama's claims away, while you yourself have been digging IN the trash for anything to backup your bogus claims.

Right wing and age challenged sources...give me a break.

Now, now, Poop-eye, if Mr. Obama was to give his blessing on the unFairness Doctrine, he would be seen as the dictator that he wants to be which would not look good in the public eye (at least to the public not blinded by liberalism). By not agreeing with it, he can have his lackeys push it forward, and he will get his way.

The writing is all over the wall, you just have to wake up and smell the poop!

Now, now, Poop-eye, if Mr. Obama was to give his blessing on the unFairness Doctrine, he would be seen as the dictator that he wants to be which would not look good in the public eye (at least to the public not blinded by liberalism). By not agreeing with it, he can have his lackeys push it forward, and he will get his way.

The writing is all over the wall, you just have to wake up and smell the poop!

how long did it take to come up with that insult , poop-eye? I am sure you thought for days on that one.

Its just sad to watch you hacks try to blame Obama for a policy he has said he would not support...based on that idea that well he could change his mind?

He, and many Democrats, do support suppression of opposing views on talk radio.

You're entitled to the mental masturbation of referring it specifically as The Fairness Doctrine, though.

Werbung:
I'll say it slowly, brainstem.

Democrats have no use for opposition on talk radio and will abuse the authority of the FCC to that end.

You go play with yourself safe in the knowledge they will not call it The Fairness Doctrine.

Back