"The Family" On C-Street

Mr. Shaman

Who knew that Neo-Fascist/Christian-Fundamentalists could be so "frisky"???

:confused:

"He said it's sort of a totalitarian idea of Christianity and he gave as examples men who he believed understood the way power should be wielded. He actually gave as examples, Hitler, Pol Pot, Osama bin Laden and Lenin.

And the founder believed that god gave him a new revelation saying that Christianity had gotten it wrong for two thousand years and that what most people think of as Christianity, as being about, you know, helping the weak and the poor and the meek and the down and out, he believes god came to him one night in April in 1935 and said what Christianity should really be about is building more power for the already powerful.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dox4jdW4UyQ"

Werbung:
WHOOPS!!!!

The lyin'/cheatin' Jesus-freaks (aka Christian Mafia) are here.....

How odd, that The Christian Mafia never expected each-other to do "..the honorable-thing.."......like they expected from Bill Clinton!!!

318.gif

Who KNEW that White-trash politicians kept diaries.....like so many Jr. High School chickies?? :rolleyes:

"Chip Pickering is the scion of one of the most influential Republican families in Mississippi, son of retired federal appeals court Judge Charles Pickering, one of the founders of Mississippi’s post-civil rights GOP and past president of the Mississippi Baptist Convention.

Appointed to the federal bench by Bush in 2001, Charles Pickering encountered a ferocious Democratic filibuster fueled in part by his documented involvement with segregationist elements battling civil rights in the 1960s. After a recess appointment by Bush in 2003, Charles Pickering withdrew his nomination and retired a year later when he realized that he would never earn the votes he needed for confirmation.

Today Charles Pickering remains a towering figure in the state GOP and, along with Barbour, a key stage manager of his son’s political career."

I think the most scary part when when I heard that they are to take there oath to each other over that of the people who elected them...thats very scary undemocractic stuff going there if true.

Peeling back the many, many layers of this seedy/smut fest/Christianity GONE WRONG and the GOP still stinks like an Onion way past it usefulness {almost to the point of being really rotten to the core}. ;)

The GOP {good ole party} just keeps bringing 'NEW' meaning to the definition of 'GOOD OLE PARTY' and the far right leaning Christian Republican crowd just keeps on delving into the muck & mire. Everyone that was on the lease/rented a bed in that 'flop house' should be forced into paying their respective states back for the money that was used for the rent/lease agreement. {out of their personal checking accounts} GOOD GRIEF...how discusting!!!!

I think the most scary part when when I heard that they are to take there oath to each other over that of the people who elected them...thats very scary undemocractic stuff going there if true.

The whole thing is bizarre. It's the old... we're religious how could anyone believe we could do something that wrong, story.

These over the top holy rollers can actually be the freakiest ones. It's kinda like the Catholic Priest scandals with young boys. The one's you're supposed to least expect.

I call it the Ted Haggart syndrome.

The whole thing is bizarre. It's the old... we're religious how could anyone believe we could do something that wrong, story.

These over the top holy rollers can actually be the freakiest ones. It's kinda like the Catholic Priest scandals with young boys. The one's you're supposed to least expect.

I call it the Ted Haggart syndrome.

Every since the Tammy Faye & James Baker fiasco...I've been calling them the 'SCARY RELIGIOUS FANATICS' The louder they wail away that they have the anointed way to heaven; meanwhile screwing their devoted sheeple flock over for 'MO MONEY' these lessor thinking humans seem to live as though they walk on water and will never - ever get busted. Doubly unfortunate that they were elected and earned a living off of their constituents!!!

Doubly unfortunate that they were elected and earned a living off of their constituents!!!
.....And, still maintaining their tax-free House-Of-Worship, on C-Street.

You'd think they could figure-out how to make better-use of their money-laundering gain$....you know....them being super-capitali$t$, and all.

:rolleyes:

.....And, still maintaining their tax-free House-Of-Worship, on C-Street.

You'd think they could figure-out how to make better-use of their money-laundering gain$....you know....them being super-capitali$t$, and all

Is this where Jesse, Wright and Al are? Who knew. Lol.

Werbung:
Back