The Fault is My Own

Irishone21

School is subjective. I’m so stressed out that I think my hair is falling out… it feels like I am only getting more tired, as time passes on. I wish others had the time to help me... I would if the situation were reversed, because I understand. It's just hard to know when one needs a spiritual physician, and how does a peer provide for this? My message is clear, exigent, and difficult to deliver… My condition should not repress my authority, for this is not about my yearning for power, it is about the morality of our government, which I seek to enhance...

I’ve experienced religious mystery’s involving transcendence… or decent, or a cross over of some sort, I can’t find the words to legitimize or prove this impalpable epiphany. I think about it so much, it causes me to make mistakes that I normally wouldn’t do, such as falling a victim to escapism, engaging in harmful activities, like smoking weed, and becoming stressed out to the point of inertia, or paralysis as some would call it. I’ve been having frequent outburst where I’ll say things that I don’t mean… I’ve been alienated for so long that I lost the ability to adapt to society… so, trust me, I’ve had a lot of time to think, and I have come to a lot of realizations that mustn't be ignored...

They called me a bigger threat than Al Queda… Yes, they can speak to us, however nebulous a way... communication, is limited to select few, targets, and mostly radicals, which is pretty much sending the wrong message, but I can still see why this happens.

They should not fear me, but embrace me, for I do not seek to cause destruction. I’m meeker than a deformed person or handicap, with all respect given to both. Many subject to unfortunate lifestyles are introverts, like myself. We are quiet in public for our thoughts are trapped inside. We don’t fit into this world… why? Well because many of us understand the complexities of this world… this does not make us even slightly content, instead, we are frustrated. Most people don’t have the capacity to entirely believe something beyond rationality, which in effect, alienates us from them...

No one talks about this, for other than these select people, most only see the more overt alienations involving economic situations… I got out of the chains in our dungeon, and found an escape, and when I returned, to lead the others, I could not unchain them, for I only have the key to myself, not others... the problem is, there is more than one lock on the door... we all have our keys within us... finding this key, will get you out of the chains, but in order to escape, we must all find a key... Do you understand? I’m at a loss for words… I’ve been speaking the truth for a while, but I can’t get a sincere response… maybe my expectations are irrational. They ostracize me saying, “Don’t feed the troll, and he’ll starve,” as if I’m the nihilistic dissenter. God Bless them, the fault is my own… Don’t take this the wrong way and please forgive me for my excessive pride in former writings. I now realize the ramifications. I can’t get out alone...

We can’t impose laws without prior communication; all that is doing is separating us. Deceiving us, and acting without first considering the will of the people, the heart of the government, is in no way resulting in mutual consent so essential to a united nation. To be linked in oppression, and stand for independence and freedom, does not mean we are free... it means we are equal. We can drastically decrease the laws, by treating people more human… we have to communicate, honestly, in order for this to work.

We have to listen to the grievances of all, and if we are silent, reach out for us… Our silence is only the result of this impersonal relationship… No one agrees with our situation, we just don’t think there is another way. Speak to each other like equals or else they will rebel, whether belligerently, or silently, and self-destructive… Don’t accuse us… Acknowledge us, and join us. Universal Revolution... I seek only the common good… I shun the borders that divide us… I see the big picture, but you don’t see me.

Zachary Scott McBride

Werbung:
I'm in college... up to about 30 credits... doing decent this year, but I study alot, since I wasted my academic high school career. I got a 2.7... failing biology and math is part of the reason.

School is too much pressure when the law takes away your car, and you live in the suburbs, without cable internet, and your brother steals from you, and you have no friends... I guess I shouldn't *****, but I have add, and when my environment is clustered, it's nearly impossible to work efficiently.

I've been such a disgrace recently... I have lost control of my actions as pressure from tedious school work, transportation difficulties, a clustered environment, tired clothes, habitual animosity, material distractions, and often unfulfilling friendships inhibit virtue. How can I prosper without relief from my contentious lifestyle? I am a painful sight, my vibe repels company, my heart feigns intimacy, and my mind compels slavery. We gripe about our gov't on blogs, but nonetheless accept oppression. My destiny may have been altered; before I was a prince, now I'm a hermit, retarded by deprived emotion, living lifelessly, without love. Fate mocks me; I gripe, but appreciate the subtleties of karma; for once the universe allows disgraceful behavior; it is then that we have reached, the end of innocence.

I understand their problem, that is why I will be their leader.

School is too much pressure when the law takes away your car, and you live in the suburbs, without cable internet, and your brother steals from you, and you have no friends... I guess I shouldn't *****, but I have add, and when my environment is clustered, it's nearly impossible to work efficiently.

I've been such a disgrace recently... I have lost control of my actions as pressure from tedious school work, transportation difficulties, a clustered environment, tired clothes, habitual animosity, material distractions, and often unfulfilling friendships inhibit virtue. How can I prosper without relief from my contentious lifestyle? I am a painful sight, my vibe repels company, my heart feigns intimacy, and my mind compels slavery. We gripe about our gov't on blogs, but nonetheless accept oppression. My destiny may have been altered; before I was a prince, now I'm a hermit, retarded by deprived emotion, living lifelessly, without love. Fate mocks me; I gripe, but appreciate the subtleties of karma; for once the universe allows disgraceful behavior; it is then that we have reached, the end of innocence.

I understand their problem, that is why I will be their leader.

in google type "government watch list" and "mcbride" and one of the results is titled "slave with invisible chains"... I'd like to know who is in control of search engines.

Service unavailable!
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

I found the site.

Werbung:
Back