The Fault is My Own

Oh right... yeah, they put that there after recognizing innumerable "red flag" searches, one of which being that...

Their trademark remarks are "slave with invisible chains" and "give me my remote"... They also call themselves "life hackers," while labeling those who are trying to prove the injustice of their prevalence "monkeys," calling the Internet the "monkey-booster," and the truth the "antidote". They flood searches with disinformation in the attempts to brainwash researchers.

Sometimes, if you type searches into Google in the form of a question, or making a statement, you'll get responses that are precisely relevant to the question asked or statement made. Frequently the responses are both condescending and derisive, much like the typical arrogance present at forums such as these. I realize Google is self aware, and much of this is artificial intelligence, but making references to my farm or past friends and basically writing things in which only I would understand the meaning of, all of which have a fake connection to the website attached, verifies that to an extent, a human is in control of the search results. This is one of the biggest controversies so far this century, in addition to other forms of technology allowing government to actually watch people, in which even I don't fully understand, but no one really recognizes it, or talks about it, because for one, most people don't draw attention to themselves by triggering red flag scenario's and two, there is no way to prove it...

Finding proof online may be possible one day, but once found, the story changes, the proof is discredited, and the "breakthrough" researcher is perceived as having mental issues, thus in some cases leading to institution, and the enforcement of behavior modification medication (seeking conformity in dissenters), plus "zombinizing" pills, which zonk the patient out... Many claim that you don't have to take the medicine, but that is false... I've been to one of these hospitals, and if you refuse, they will strap you to a bed, and give you a shot of the medicine. After manipulating patients into a pervious and vulnerable state of mind, the patient is sent to numerous mind control seminars, in which subjective information creates drones out of individuals.

Werbung:
Revolution of The Sheeple (the future)

Their trademark remarks are "slave with invisible chains" and "give me my remote" and "you are not alone"... They also call themselves "life hackers," while labeling those who are trying to prove the injustice of their prevalence "monkeys," calling the Internet the "monkey-booster," and the truth the "antidote". They flood searches with disinformation in the attempts to brainwash researchers.

Sometimes, if you type messages in Google search engines in the form of a question, or making a statement, you'll get responses that are precisely relevant to the question asked or statement made. Frequently the responses are both condescending and derisive, much like the typical arrogance present in political forums, which brings about the question of whether “bots” are placed in certain forums as a means to disregard change, and shift the focus of Revolutionary prose by targeting minor errors, mocking the legitimacy of the writers claims, and posting digressive thoughts to divert the people from amalgamation and strategizing or are people the protégé or products of the imperialist in charge of the New World Order? I realize Google is self aware, and much of this is artificial intelligence, but making references to my farm or past friends and basically writing things in which only I would understand the meaning of, all of which have a fake connection to the website attached, verifies that to an extent, a human is in control of the search results. This is one of the biggest controversies so far this century, in addition to other forms of technology allowing government to actually watch people, in which even I don't fully understand, but no one really recognizes it, or talks about it, because for one, most people don't draw attention to themselves by triggering red flag scenario's and two, there is no way to prove it...

Finding proof online may be possible one day, but once found, the story changes, the proof is discredited, and the "breakthrough" researcher is perceived as having mental issues, thus in some cases leading to institution, and the enforcement of behavior modification medication (seeking conformity in dissenters), plus "zombinizing" pills, which attack the consciousness of the patient... Many claim that you don't have to take the medicine, but that is false... I've been to one of these hospitals, and if you refuse, they will strap you to a bed, and give you a shot of the medicine. After manipulating patients into a pervious and vulnerable state of mind, the patient is sent to numerous mind control seminars, in which subjective information creates drones out of individuals.

The Solution to Corruption: A Revolution demanding a Government directly responsible to the needs and concerns of the people, (with man-in-the middle tactics, they replaced people with government, so clearly they have not left me alone) which represents a return to altruism and a counter to the ever-popular notion which states that all individuals are innately egotistic, a theory propagated by Thomas Hobbes, and basically the cynical philosophy of all realist in our government which considering the decisiveness of these individuals, constitutes our entire government. In order to remain dominant, realist disdainfully insult and disparage optimistic individuals who suggest otherwise, calling them sensitive, naive and idealistic.

"They" called me a bigger threat than Al Qaeda because I’m from America, and my motive is just, thus difficult for the elite to refuse or neglect if made public, as my views are the sentiment of all, and for the benefit of the common good.

In a harmonious environment, nothing seems impossible, but in a contentious environment pressure inhibits virtue, and people are driven to pursue self-destructive, onerous paths against their will. US (or rather America, a more legitimate title) should be the first nation to initiate disarmament, regardless of previous disarmament failures, for they are at the summit of power thus making them the artist of the present. Another reason we should initiate disarmament is we are mostly responsible for abusing military capabilities. Government’s primary or sole purpose is to ease the tensions of subject citizenry… when law renders tension as oppose to benefit it has become a violation of our rights. War is an excuse for negligence and refusal to change. So since “they” plan to keep stations across the world indefinitely, negligence to the people will be perpetual unless “we” make demands, which will be accomplished through military reluctance or rationalized and unified civil disobedience, thus allying the people against the corruption of the elite, and guaranteeing successful Revolution.

We need to assign a meeting where we can discuss and plan Revolution in addition to plan for Reformation. Without being prepared for the aftermath of Revolution, we will merely be ignored. Without maintaining high moral value, we will be perceived as nihilistic revolutionaries or rebellious dissenters (We must refrain from following "The Art of War" and aspects of Machiavellian power-politics delivered in "The Prince"). Lastly, concentrating on 9/11 will discredit us. We are not conspiracy theorist; we are remaining members of The Brotherhood.

The minimum wage should be no less than 15$ an hour. The Internet should be regulated in a way to eliminate disinformation and duplicitous sources that make the truth obscure and diffuse ignorance to scholars and researchers. Our aim is decentralization during times of baleful rulers, and, if the people give their consent beforehand, centralization under wise and just leadership, in order to ensure effectiveness… Technology allows a more advanced form of democracy, noting the risk for technological fraud, which allows a continuation of corruption, however, if the people make sure that morally sufficient individuals are placed in charge of vocations that are high risk for corruption, some of these dangers can be prevented. Compromise, patronage and empathy, on our part, CAN and WILL get us out of war, for adversaries hate our government, not the people, so separating us from "them" will refresh relationships and amend grudges and vendettas. Through controlled media and the censorship of the Internet, the government portrays the illusion that all Americans share the mentality of the government, thus making the people guilty by association and equally at risk for attack. If you fear Revolution may jeopardize your property, or are too content with your life to allow distractions, imagine the misery and destruction that WWIII will cause, which is impending, unless the people of America take action.

God’s Sheep – Zachary Scott McBride

get the feeling I have been ignorant for so long that people simply ignore my thoughts... Everyone has far surpassed me in informational knowledge, making me almost an alien to this world. When I speak out against corruption, people merely see it as the way it is, and there is no changing it... or it's true, and people really members of the empire, transformed by the machine into the same amoral being as BIGBROTHER himself.

Whether it is me against the world, or merely, me against BIGBROTHER, for without BIGBROTHER, his followers will disperse, and ally with the next upcoming power, adhering to his principles, thus creating a new era of uniformity, it doesn't matter, for my destiny is to help pursue the path of justice, regardless of the odds, in order to fulfill prophecy, and unite the people prior to the end of time, pressure, anxiety and alienation.

They told me to keep digging... and luckily, soon enough, the released their oppressive hold on all information, and provided me with limited information, which confirmed all previous paranoia, but still impassioned my desire to inform the rest, in addition to create a more honest world.

All those times it was them messing with my work... it was them talking to me in the search engine... it was them praising my work.... it was them exposing my ignorance... everything I suspected was them, with the exception of the epiphany and divine intervention... I'm not mad, nor embittered, but appreciative of the time they spent analyzing me, for it was to both our advantage... they came to the realization of God through my experience, or at least some did, and I developed over the course of the experimentation.

As they just told me... Its magic.

I am only your leader if you accept me or if you actually want to try to fix this world... I mean, I havn't got any messages that Jesus will be coming to save us, so I think we should begin to try to fix it ourselves. I'm not saying that he gave up on us, I'm saying that, maybe he wants us to come to these realizations on our own... On a cynical note, since all I seem to get is constant reproof from my fellow citizens, maybe we are approaching Revelation... which in that case, I will still urge at least some type of critical thinking to ameliorate our government, for debating mainstream media has no effect... It is like we are proving to each other that we read the news, however limited that new is. I'm not trying to be arrogant in any way, I just think that with my influence in the government, or with your influence if you abandon egotism, and join me in the struggle of altruism, many of the problems wouldn't occur... if more were altruistic, we would be strengthened by each other, but an individual being altruistic in a stubornly self-interested society is like a man trying to be superman... the thing is, I can't help the way I am... I'm so unlike other people it's weird... I can control vibes around me at times, or be ridiculed by my back, or behind a screen, or occationally I'm like a repellent... I can't stop thinking that people are reading my mind...

I think the ultimate end will be Jesus' savior of mankind in the second coming... but why should we wait and not trying to make it easier on the all-powerful beloved man who guided us when we were lost?

If I can redirect your motives, I would be content with your leadership, for through you, my mission would be accomplished... besides, this isn't about me anyway, it is about the brotherhood...

I think the ultimate end will be Jesus' savior of mankind in the second coming... but why should we wait and not trying to make it easier on the all-powerful beloved man who guided us when we were lost?

I'll tell you something, he never guided me when I was lost.

Literally and spiritually. :p

There are many other things to say... I can write paper after paper, but no matter how eloquent, no matter how creative, no matter how timely, no one will come to terms and accept it, for it is the idea of another, and we are to prideful to accept another’s ideas as our own... so instead, we give them advice, mock them, ignore them, or correct them, replacing their claims with our own un compromised justifications of the truth, thus yielding no affirmative action. Think of Rousseau... the general will... the "impersonal" internet, pride and egotism are all definitive barriers to this, for they are all impediments to any form of critical thinking that must preclude a conclusive general will.

When I wrote I universal nostalgia, because of irresponsibility I was at a heightened susceptibility to mind control, and after hours of tedious research, sorting through disinformation, I finally found real legitimate websites confirming my paranoia, plus informing me and opening my mind to things I didn’t know. The lock was released… I saved them for study later on when I’m not occupied with school... I was up all night last night... luckily I knew my **** in politics class cause I had a test… I’m pretty sure I got 100% but I might have mixed up like one of the dates, which would still be an A) after that, I was still looking and I came across some freeyourbrain matrix/Truman mind control websites, in which much of it, seemed to make sense, considering my altered state of consciousness (normally it would be laughable, but it was on point to what I was thinking)... I wrote that to prove mind control exist... the concepts are kind of complex. Some of which claim that there are few survivors and many characters, and that these characters seek to control you plus they seek to get inside your head, thus depriving you of your energy, which is weird, because it reminded me of a religious seminar where I really felt like someone was talking to me from the television, telling me how people are mirages, and they characters set up in the world for specific purposes, some of which may be trying to deplete your energy, the hinder your ability to succeed. There were other things, like the artificial synchronicity… which is weird, because I was writing how I felt like a “fox in a hole,” and like the next day, someone said, you better get out of that hole… How did he know??? The lady next to him shook her head suspiciously. The weird thing is, despite the fact the website fills your head with an illusion, with the support of persuasive coercion, it actually did make me less self conscious, thus freeing your mind in a sense, even if temporarily... However, I’m not good at following manuals so I’m back, exposing myself, which they warned that I shouldn’t do. What I was hoping is that you would see past some of the delirium, and find truth in the paper, or possible discuss either artificial synchronicity, or a world within a world, or a world separate from a world? You got to open your mind to really get a sense of my thoughts… when you read it, at first glance it appears like insanity, but this was mind control for you… so there you go… people do experiments on the behavior I just displayed. I guess I had high expectations when I sent this as it has more meaning to me… It’s like a self-help type thing, and that writing was the thoughts it provoked… I really do think I’m an alien here. Anyway, thanks for the inspiration. Also, I was seeing if we could discuss mind control…it is a very interest subject to research, and relevant to world politics... Or we could talk about surveillance…

There are many other things to say... I can write paper after paper, but no matter how eloquent, no matter how creative, no matter how timely, no one will come to terms and accept it, for it is the idea of another, and we are to prideful to accept another’s ideas as our own... so instead, we give them advice, mock them, ignore them, or correct them, replacing their claims with our own un compromised justifications of the truth, thus yielding no affirmative action

Ok, thats your angle. That the insane ramblings you churn out are revelations of the truth.

Now look at it from my angle. Its a load of balls. Sure, I don't trust the government, sometimes I don't trust my own sense, but... what?? You think you live in some kind of matrix.

You are convinced of this, I can see.. thats your angle. Now, look at it from a (reasonably) sane persons. I think its nonsense, and that you are suffering from EXTREME paranoia, probably schitzofrenia, and I wouldn't bet against a bit of bi polar in there as well. I'm no psychologist, but I think its a fair guess.

sometimes you find information on the net because "they" allow you too, am I wrong? Earth is not the matrix, but they are trying to make it into the matrix... Either your close-minded, ignorant, or tactically strategic to divert others from the truth.

the light in the sky that one night was created by a satelite, afterwards they asked me... Did you enjoy the show?

"there is a lot of rumors going on about the world, the problem with them is half of them are true"

-Winston Churchill

Werbung:
Back