The Forgotten Man

Gipper

120203forgottenman.jpg

Provo, Utah (CBS Las Vegas) - In front of the White House a man is sitting on a park bench in the throes of depression. He is surrounded by all 43 presidents. In the forefront, purposefully ignoring the depressed man is President Obama, whose right foot is stepping on the Constitution. James Madison is next to Obama, pleading with him to stop.
This tableau is called “The Forgotten Man”, a painting by Jon McNaughton, an artist who is known for his politically-charged work.
There is nothing controversial about that painting. It accurately depicts our current situation.
I would say the painting is not completely accurate. Several other presidents should be standing with BO on top of the Constitution. I would include among them, Bush 1 and 2, FDR, Hoover, Lincoln, Wilson, BJ Bubba, and the butcher of Vietnam...the Texas Racist LBJ. Though there can be no debate, BO is by far the worst....after all he is the only Marxist.
Do you agree?

Werbung:
There is nothing controversial about that painting. It accurately depicts our current situation.
I would say the painting is not completely accurate. Several other presidents should be standing with BO on top of the Constitution. I would include among them, Bush 1 and 2, FDR, Hoover, Lincoln, Wilson, BJ Bubba, and the butcher of Vietnam...the Texas Racist LBJ. Though there can be no debate, BO is by far the worst....after all he is the only Marxist.
Do you agree?

no. he is not the only marxist. Lincoln was the first and worst (to the tune of insuring the deaths of over half a million innocents). Note the Communist Manifesto came out in 1848 which was right about when who was making noise ? other than that of course.

Werbung:
no. he is not the only marxist. Lincoln was the first and worst (to the tune of insuring the deaths of over half a million innocents). Note the Communist Manifesto came out in 1848 which was right about when who was making noise ? other than that of course.

I can't agree with you regarding Lincoln. He was not a Marxist. He was a statist. He did not try to enslave the people to big government handouts, like BO is doing. BO is a Marxist. Both men ignore the Constitution.

Back