The G20 Snub: The World vs The GOP

Yes, that well known Lib, Bush has flushed the US down the toilet.

He has sold it to that well known neocon country China.

Rushhannity, have you ever heard that saying 'It is better to stay silent and let people think you are an idiot than to speak and prove it?'

Werbung:
Yes, that well known Lib, Bush has flushed the US down the toilet.

He has sold it to that well known neocon country China.

Rushhannity, have you ever heard that saying 'It is better to stay silent and let people think you are an idiot than to speak and prove it?'

When it comes to the above topic, I think you should take your own advice more often :)

Well, I suggest you start to care, because we are going to need the support of other nations, like Australia, in the future if we are ever going to find a way to solve some of the international conflicts that cannot be won by fighting a war. That strategy has clearly failed - even now we are trying to figure out a way to get out of Afghanistan without killing everyone who wears a turban.

We better start learn what every schoolboy learns in Kindergarten:
# Share everything.
# Play fair.
# Don't hit people.
# Put things back where you found them.
# Clean up your own mess.
# Don't take things that aren't yours.
# Say you're sorry when you hurt somebody.

Well, I suggest you start to care, because we are going to need the support of other nations, like Australia, in the future if we are ever going to find a way to solve some of the international conflicts that cannot be won by fighting a war. That strategy has clearly failed - even now we are trying to figure out a way to get out of Afghanistan without killing everyone who wears a turban.

We better start learn what every schoolboy learns in Kindergarten:
# Share everything.
# Play fair.
# Don't hit people.
# Put things back where you found them.
# Clean up your own mess.
# Don't take things that aren't yours.
# Say you're sorry when you hurt somebody.

And then the wars can end and extremists will no longer hate the West, and life will be wonderful.

What is it with "trying to get out of of", what we are doing is "trying to win."

You could just as easily explain the link as bush refuses to shake anyones hands.~ noobamanation

No, he clearly looks disappointed. and even drops his head like a kid who got passed up for "team pick" and hunches his shoulders in disappointment.

You don't need a PhD in psychology to see that his body language, and theirs' spells S-N-U-B.

BTW, he was not trying to snub them, he at one point turned to them and tried to seek some acknowledgement, to which again, he was ignored..watch it again..

What the free world thinks of our leadership is very important to our democracy. We are not an island. We turn to the world for handouts when the GOP sacks our economy with oil-theiving wars at Treasury expense, so we'd better cultivate some respect and warm feelings out there..

I don't think people should worship Obama at all "no". It seems to be your constant mantra that anyone who sees Obama as more preferable (but not perfect) over a GOP candidate or administration is someone "brainwashed" and "a drinker of Koolaide" or "a devout worshipper of the holy one". That's just one mole's way of pigeonholing and making a democratic administration "bad bad bad"...like the GOP loves to do. In fact, I wouldn't be at all surpised to learn that certian "posters" here are roleplayers; each having their own specific anti-democratic administration chant to mindlessly repeat, as a substitute for substance within their own party's platform....a lack of being able to outshine democrats based on their merits instead of bullying..

Annnnnnddd... It is exactly this "substituting bullying for substance" that won Bush the reception he got at the G-20 meeting...

Eh, "No"? :cool:

Bush is leaving office as the shamed half-itted dickhead he is.

It is open season onm him now and it has only just begun.

Let's hope that it proves to be a lession to anyone who is tempted to rig the election and then wage war on the basis of lies.

A curious side-note of the G-20 Snub clip is that if you watch carefully, Bush's body language is like that of a child...he seems incapable of controlling his reaction to snubbing. And equally incapable of connecting why he is being snubbed to what he and his gang of thugs have done. It's like he's surprised?

Like it took him off guard.

What I'm building up to here is my theory that he suffers from NPD. "Malignant narcissism" renders the suffer into a sort of basking sadist that on the one hand seems functional in that they often aspire to power and can organize their thoughts along that line of "shining in the eyes of the world". But when it comes to very basic associations of "why is this person being mean to me?" they cannot see that even though they smacked them in the face with a 2 x 4 just minutes earlier, why that person would have an adverse reaction to the NPD sufferer?

"Other" doesn't exist. They literally lack the ability to join cause and effect and everything in their mind is filtered through one simple filter: "Either you adore me or you are the enemy of me, now in the moment, forever. And if you don't adore me or let me have what I want, or if I anticipate you won't adore me (they suffer from paranoia too) or let me have what I want, I will annihilate you and undermine you in any way I possibly can." They see someone else with true admirable qualities as "competition" to shine and will therefore pick the nicest people to smear, defamate and ruin accordingly. It's not personal, it's business and the business of the narcissist is to outshine everyone, always..in their mind.

And then you're just supposed to stand there for the annihilation...or else it will get worse. Onlookers are stunned by their behavior. And that stunning keeps them in line too...;) lest anyone else get the wise idea of thwarting the narcissists demands and desires for adoration. It also serves to get attention...the mainstay of the NPD sufferer. They'll settle for good or bad depending on what slant of NPD they follow...as long as *they* are the topic at hand.

They are very childlike emotionally. They suffer from deep psychological wounds in their early years of development and have adopted NPD to compensate for those wounds, ironically becoming that which originally wounded them. And hence NPD can be a generational social disorder. Some have theorized that entire social structures can be remade and warped if a strong enough narcissist is at the forefront, to which they commonly aspire. Nazi Germany is a case in point. The republican party, another example. I am almost certain Ronald Reagan suffered from NPD as well..

I've heard that you can make smoke come out of their ears by asking them "how do you think I feel about that?". The word "I" doesn't exist in reference to you. The only "I" that exists to a narcissist is them...always..

Later, everyone is supposed to forget about everything the narcissist has done and accept them as an equal citizen worthy of adoration and respect. (Sarah Palin's "I don't have a rear-view mirror mantra) When that fails to happen (as with G-20 Snub) the narcissist looks utterly befuddled. They lock the shame for their behavior away in a vault so tightly that they cannot access it to make connections between trial and error and learning from one's mistakes via the pain of social reprimands. In other words they've decided to circumvent social learning by bullying and staying on top no matter what. And this has disconnected them from making associations between their behavior and the consequences of that behavior.

They have lost the ability to learn, socially.

And this is our sitting (duck) president currently. I like to call the G-20 Snub, "The walk of the befuddled narcissist". For that is what it really depicts.

Here it is again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqVhjfZWKkU

Bush is leaving office as the shamed half-itted dickhead he is.

It is open season onm him now and it has only just begun.

Let's hope that it proves to be a lession to anyone who is tempted to rig the election and then wage war on the basis of lies.

well he has to leave office its the rules and he has to make room for the ..
I dont know what a half itted is so Ill just say make room for the new dickhead

by the way its been open season on him since the day he took office. the left never gave him any more of a chance than the right will give your messiah

by the way its been open season on him since the day he took office. the left never gave him any more of a chance than the right will give your messiah

The democrats certainly let everyone know that they thought Bush and the GOP used the supreme court to steal the election. Other than that, the democrats had very little to say until Iraq started going wrong. The press gave Bush a virtual free ride during his first year in office. That same press lionized him after 9-11. Again, it wasn't until Iraq went wrong that everyone started to gang up on him.

If the right treats Obama like the left treated Bush for the first year. The right will be silent for a year, at least.

The democrats certainly let everyone know that they thought Bush and the GOP used the supreme court to steal the election. Other than that, the democrats had very little to say until Iraq started going wrong. The press gave Bush a virtual free ride during his first year in office. That same press lionized him after 9-11. Again, it wasn't until Iraq went wrong that everyone started to gang up on him.

If the right treats Obama like the left treated Bush for the first year. The right will be silent for a year, at least.

I remember a whole lot of bush bashing right from the start. 7 months into it when 911 happened, there was the 7 silent minutes and my pet goat, the constant teasing about him saying stupid things (this will be a great one to get obama who is a constant umm umm err well ummm ummer )

it went into down right cut throat after Iraq but it was no cake walk before that

well he has to leave office its the rules and he has to make room for the ..
I dont know what a half itted is so Ill just say make room for the new dickhead

right they where so hard on him what with that 90% approval rating he once had?

and yes, when you are the worse president we have had since before my parents where born, then yes we are hard on him. So where many on the right who had the balls to actually say you know, I am a conservative , but he is wrong.

and yes, when you are the worse president we have had since before my parents where born, then yes we are hard on him. So where many on the right who had the balls to actually say you know, I am a conservative , but he is wrong.

of course he was wrong on many things but he was no demon

He is a lying, cheating, alcoholic, drug taking war criminal.

But yes, apart from that he is well, erm actually there is nothing good that I can think of to say aout Bush.

How anyone can call Obama a dickhead and support Bush I don't know.

You must really have lost your mind to make such a statement.

Perhaps it is the colour of Obama's skin that is the real problem.

Werbung:

The left bashed Bush from the start. Obama being far worse, will get no mercy either. He's already done dozens of things I can, and will, bash him over.

I laugh at the pathetic claims Bush has done so bad. What are these horrible things? Protecting America? Fighting Terrorism? Passing a tax cut that prevented us from going into a depression? Not attacking randomly in the world to draw attention off of a lawsuit against him? Oh deary my!

Whatever shall we do. I know, let's get Obama who is taking advise from Franklin Raines CEO of Bail-out Barack's Fannie Mae. Now Paul Volcker who brilliantly ran economic policy in the wonderful 70s. Yeah that's the ticket.

Obama is going to follow in the footsteps of Carter's history. I can't wait.

Back