The Governator does not understand his issue

dogtowner

Staff member
read

He has a massive budget shortfall to address...
He identifies a possible way to lower costs...
He then wishes to nullify the savings...

man o man

Speaking to reporters at the Sacramento Press Club, Schwarzenegger said California could ease its strained finances by a billion dollars if 20,000 illegal immigrants currently held in the state were housed across the border.

"I think that we can do so much better in the prison system alone if we can go and take, inmates for instance, the 20,000 inmates that are illegal immigrants that are here and get them to Mexico," Schwarzenegger said.

"Think about it -- if California gives Mexico the money. Not 'Hey, you take care of them, these are your citizens'. No. Not at all.

"We pay them to build the prison down in Mexico. And then we have those undocumented immigrants down there in prison. It would half the costs to build the prison and run the prison. We could save a billion dollars right there that could go into higher education."

Werbung:
read

He has a massive budget shortfall to address...
He identifies a possible way to lower costs...
He then wishes to nullify the savings...

man o man

I wonder how Obama fooled so many , for so long , with so little!
KENYA TELL ME THAT????, KENYA?

This is about California.

I'm so ecstatic that I've got that insanity on IGNORE and the only times I am subjected to the ongoing obtuse/simple minded rants are when you {or others} encapsulate the posts and drag them forward...:mad:

Sweet Jesus/Joseph & Mary...it wouldn't matter what you typed, Dogtowner; it all just comes pouring out as ignorance personified...and just 'ALWAYS' sounds the same ;)

I'm so ecstatic that I've got that insanity on IGNORE and the only times I am subjected to the ongoing obtuse/simple minded rants are when you {or others} encapsulate the posts and drag them forward...:mad:

Sweet Jesus/Joseph & Mary...it wouldn't matter what you typed, Dogtowner; it all just comes pouring out as ignorance personified...and just 'ALWAYS' sounds the same ;)

Yes, indeed it is.

And as for dear demented Arnold...I sure wish he would put the 'neck hold' on the President of Mexico and explain to him how he could make some serious money off of that endeavor instead of wanting AMERICA to build those holding facilities...put that monkey back upon Mexico's back and off of our books!!!

Yes, indeed it is.

And as for dear demented Arnold...I sure wish he would put the 'neck hold' on the President of Mexico and explain to him how he could make some serious money off of that endeavor instead of wanting AMERICA to build those holding facilities...put that monkey back upon Mexico's back and off of our books!!!

a straight outsourcing makes far more sense.

a straight outsourcing makes far more sense.

That's sorta - of what I meant:cool:
Why couldn't Mexico build the facilities and pay for the employees that it would take to provide the labor...but then again it might prove problematic to find some honest Mexicans that weren't on the 'kick-back system' that seems so prevalent south of the border...as with the drug traffic that has/is ongoing from that side of the border!

Werbung:
That's sorta - of what I meant:cool:
Why couldn't Mexico build the facilities and pay for the employees that it would take to provide the labor...but then again it might prove problematic to find some honest Mexicans that weren't on the 'kick-back system' that seems so prevalent south of the border...as with the drug traffic that has/is ongoing from that side of the border!

Outsource and all that stuff is their problem.

Back