• I trust the government completely.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I somewhat trust the government.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I don't trust the government at all.

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters

ANewStart

These days, the government handles many of our nations finial decisions that have the ability to affect many aspects of our ordinary lives. The question is though - do you trust the government's ability to use our money wisely?

Werbung:
Well there is more to government that using money wisely. More than expenditures, what concerns me more is laws and policy.

There was a time when I generally trusted government, not necessarily to do everything I agree with, but to do what was necessary to ensure the overall well being of those being governed. So I voted that I somewhat trust the government, but I have come to that conclusion in a few different ways, firstly I became very disenfranchised when it turned out that the Iraqi WMD claims were vastly overblown, and the connection to 9-11 was totally bogus, and throw in the "patriot" act and lets just say I started this century voting solid GOP, and now, I dont know I will ever follow the GOP side down the ticket ever again.
So as a result, I have been more active in government, especially on the local level, by running for and holding public office. Being in more contact with my various reps at higher levels.
I have hope that the new administration will not pull as many ill thought out stunts like Bush has. But I will be critical of Obama when it is deserved as well.

Werbung:
The Govt does MORE BAD than good in this country.... (And people here who trust them GIVE THEM MORE POWER TO DO STUFF)

Back