The Hostess Debacle--Study This--To See Why Unions Are Doomed

Just buy little Debbie’s snacks, they are not union and actually affordable :) You get the same treats that taste just as good, actually more ounces in the little Debbie than the hostess and its less than half the price for most things.
Do you know of any lists of Non-Union companies? I would gladly vote with my wallet and purchase goods and services ONLY from Non-union outlets. A portion of every dollar we spend buying Union goods goes right into Union coffers then on to the DNC to elect more Democrats to shower more political favors on their Union cronies.

Werbung:
Do you know of any lists of Non-Union companies? I would gladly vote with my wallet and purchase goods and services ONLY from Non-union outlets. A portion of every dollar we spend buying Union goods goes right into Union coffers then on to the DNC to elect more Democrats to shower more political favors on their Union cronies.
No but I bet we could find a list or make a page and keep adding to it. I know little debbie is non union and I really do think that is why their stuff is way cheaper and you get more :)

Ill look up other non union company's that is one reason I shop at walmart, I like that they are non union but I wish everything wasnt made in China. Though I dont think it matters since if you go to Fred Meyers you get the same China made crap but you just pay more because they are union.

Did a quick google search, here are some that came up

What are some non-union companies?

Can you add some non-union companies/stores to my list so I know where to spend my money this year?

Whole Foods
Trader Joe's
WinCo
Bristol Farms
Fresh & Easy
Sprout's
BevMo
Coors Beer
Target
FedEx
Wal-Mart
K-Mart
CVS
Sam's Club
Costco
Walgreens
Nordstrom
Neiman Marcus
Saks Fifth Avenue

start the page I will help you look. I would love to put my money in non union. I work for a government union and I hate it.
I'll start two threads, one on Non-Union shops and the other on American vs. Imported goods. I am very surprised to see Whole Foods is Non-Union.

I'll start two threads, one on Non-Union shops and the other on American vs. Imported goods. I am very surprised to see Whole Foods is Non-Union.
we dont have a whole foods here, we do have winco and I shop there and we have a trader joes and all the libbys shop there. I wonder if they would if they knew it was non union :) ill have to tell them :)

Just buy Little Debbie’s snacks, they are not union and actually affordable :) You get the same treats that taste just as good, actually more ounces in the little Debbie than the hostess and its less than half the price for most things.

I like that they are soft--and nicely wrapped.
And they have a vast array of types.

but nothing compares to a Twinkie.

Nothing else has quite the sticky, gooey residue when you peel them off the coated cardboard packaging.
Of course, any child can easily remove that excess with his tongue.
An important skill that comes in handy later in life.
Twinkies--had a specific regimen to consume them properly.
They will be back--and probably improved.
Right-to-work employees will care more about their Twinkies.

Werbung:
Nothing else has quite the sticky, gooey residue when you peel them off the coated cardboard packaging.
Of course, any child can easily remove that excess with his tongue.
An important skill that comes in handy later in life.
Twinkies--had a specific regimen to consume them properly.
They will be back--and probably improved.
Right-to-work employees will care more about their Twinkies.

like a muffin top, thats the best part.

Back