The Hostess Debacle--Study This--To See Why Unions Are Doomed

like a muffin top, thats the best part.

And who--did not always remove then turn inside out--the marshmallow/coconut shroud over the Sno-Ball?
I ate all these Hostess goodies back in the mid-1950's--and sometimes decades later.
I think they were 10-cents back then.
Any candy bar was five-cents.
Ha!

Werbung:
And who--did not always remove then turn inside out--the marshmallow/coconut shroud over the Sno-Ball?
I ate all these Hostess goodies back in the mid-1950's--and sometimes decades later.
I think they were 10-cents back then.
Any candy bar was five-cents.
Ha!

might as well discontinue nickles I dont think you can buy anything for one anymore

I had a cat that would suck the filling out of a twinkie and never rip up the cake part or the wrapper.

Bet he/she would have liked one of those cream-filled curled flaky horn things from a good bakery.

I didn't realize she had a sweet tooth. I hid the twinkies on top of the fridge to keep little people out of them and happened to eat one myself one day. It had no filling and there was a small tear in the package. I thought there had been some mistake at the bakery where it was made. Then I caught the cat up there later, picking up a twinkie in her mouth and realized she was the culprit.

I didn't realize she had a sweet tooth. I hid the twinkies on top of the fridge to keep little people out of them and happened to eat one myself one day. It had no filling and there was a small tear in the package. I thought there had been some mistake at the bakery where it was made. Then I caught the cat up there later, picking up a twinkie in her mouth and realized she was the culprit.

Cats are strange creatures.
I have two females that live inside with me.

Werbung:
Do "the times"--really change?
THIS--is who is running your country presently.

The remarks by Friedman at the end--tell it all.

Back