The House Intelligence Committee Memo

Texas_tea

Will President Trump sign for the memo to go public?

What will it reveal?

I think those of us who are informed on this topic know exactly what it will reveal.

Those who are not will deny it's content.

The real question is will anyone be held responsible if indeed crimes have been committed.

Werbung:
Will President Trump sign for the memo to go public?

What will it reveal?

I think those of us who are informed on this topic know exactly what it will reveal.

Those who are not will deny it's content.

The real question is will anyone be held responsible if indeed crimes have been committed.

Well, he released it, lied about it, now the question is will Nunez be held responsible by the likes of you for lying, and will Liar Trump allow an honest report by the Democrats to be released.

Well, he released it, lied about it, now the question is will Nunez be held responsible by the likes of you for lying, and will Liar Trump allow an honest report by the Democrats to be released.

At least, the rebuttal memo has been allowed to be released by the House Committee. Now. . .if Trump doesn't allow its release, it will just be another strong indication that he is lying and that he is desperately trying to obstruct the investigation!

Although, of course, the trumpets will never recognise that!

At least, the rebuttal memo has been allowed to be released by the House Committee. Now. . .if Trump doesn't allow its release, it will just be another strong indication that he is lying and that he is desperately trying to obstruct the investigation!

Although, of course, the trumpets will never recognise that!

Will be interesting to see how the right wing with their midget mentality, handles the truth. So far all indications are not too well.

Without seeing the actual FISA warrant application (which I'm sure will never be released) I'm not sure you can definitively draw many conclusions from this memo.

There are certainly a lot of things that raise an eyebrow - but that doesn't necessarily mean there is a "smoking gun" that anyone did anything illegal here either.

Without seeing the actual FISA warrant application (which I'm sure will never be released) I'm not sure you can definitively draw many conclusions from this memo.

It is up to your Repugnant ones as to if it gets released, and since they rely so much on lies I doubt they will do so because then the people will see the truth.

It is up to your Repugnant ones as to if it gets released, and since they rely so much on lies I doubt they will do so because then the people will see the truth.

I believe it is in fact up the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court if they want to release the application or not. It could then be redacted etc as appropriate - but the first step would need to the the court taking action.

I believe it is in fact up the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court if they want to release the application or not. It could then be redacted etc as appropriate - but the first step would need to the the court taking action.

Sorry, but your wrong again. Congress already has the applications from their investigation. And since I know how intellectually dishonest you are here are the parts from the article you should try to understand:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/l...ines-on-release-the-memo-push/article/2647126

"Referring to Senate intelligence committee members reportedly not receiving a copy, Lieu tweeted: “Senate Intel Chairman has access to the underlying classified information upon which the partisan GOP House Intel memo is allegedly based. So does the Department of Justice. That's why [House intelligence committee chairman Devin] Nunes doesn't want them to see the memo. He's worried they are going to say his memo is wrong.”

Lieu had not personally read the memo as of Wednesday afternoon, a Democratic congressional source said.

Although President Trump has the authority to declassify the document, he has not done so. Members of Congress have the constitutional right to release classified documents without consequence, but none has committed to doing so. Lofgren said unilateral release by a lawmaker may be difficult, as members are supervised by committee staff while reading the memo and aren't allowed to keep a copy

I'm not really following the absurdities of this case as its beyond the realms of fantasy, however, just to have a peek down the rabbit hole historically it seems that the first point in the decline of a country is when politicians attempt to politicise inter alia their intelligence services for their own grubby little ends. This whole process seems to indicate a complete failure in the ability of the US politicial system to differentiate between their reliance of the legal system to hinder clarity of purpose to the institutions that [are supposed to] protect the integrity of the citizenry. How is it that irrespective of political leaning institutions that in their essence should be apolitical are in fact play things of the monied political eilite. Its just a fucking Disneyland and the lot of you should demand better - a root and branch change to how lawyers interact with and obfuscate the political processes that have brought about this fiasco.

I'm not really following the absurdities of this case as its beyond the realms of fantasy, however, just to have a peek down the rabbit hole historically it seems that the first point in the decline of a country is when politicians attempt to politicise inter alia their intelligence services for their own grubby little ends. This whole process seems to indicate a complete failure in the ability of the US politicial system to differentiate between their reliance of the legal system to hinder clarity of purpose to the institutions that [are supposed to] protect the integrity of the citizenry. How is it that irrespective of political leaning institutions that in their essence should be apolitical are in fact play things of the monied political eilite. Its just a fucking Disneyland and the lot of you should demand better - a root and branch change to how lawyers interact with and obfuscate the political processes that have brought about this fiasco.

Unfortunately most, or many, legislators are lawyers, and they are taught to lie, and obfuscate, in order to win cases. Matters not what side of the aisle they are on, prosecutor, or defendant. And then you have a general public that has not been taught the value of integrity, or honesty, to the point that they support liars, the immoral, and cowards, without thinking (or being able to) about the consequences of their actions. This has been termed the "Dumbing Down of America". And then we have the promotion of the idea that one "cannot fight city hall" so why bother. Thus a country of men has been turned into a society of sheep following the loudest voice, not common sense, or intelligence. Lies become truth, and reality is ignored.

Is this what you are asking for?

The Post (2018) - Rotten Tomatoes
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_post/ Rating: 88% - ‎301 reviews
Jan 12, 2018 - Movie Info. Steven Spielberg directs Meryl Streep and Tom Hanks in The Post, a thrilling drama about the unlikely partnership between The Washington Post's Katharine Graham (Streep), the first female publisher of a major American newspaper, and editor Ben Bradlee (Hanks), as they race to catch up ...
Rating‎: ‎PG-13 (for language and brief war viol...
Directed By‎: ‎Steven Spielberg
In Theaters‎: ‎Jan 12, 2018 wide
Written By‎: ‎Liz Hannah‎, ‎Josh Singer

The Post | Official Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX - YouTube
upload_2018-2-8_22-24-11.jpeg▶ 2:33

Werbung:

Or are you asking for a link on the actual story (the historical facts) related to "the pentagon papers?"

Pentagon Papers - Vietnam War - HISTORY.com
www.history.com/topics/vietnam-war/pentagon-papers
The Pentagon Papers was the name given to a top-secret Department of Defense study of U.S. political and military involvement in Vietnam from 1945 to 1967. As the Vietnam War dragged on, with more than 500,000 U.S. troops in Vietnam by 1968, military analyst Daniel Ellsberg—who had worked on the study—came to

Back