The Idiot Son's Outta-The-Bag!!!

Werbung:
The fact that you seem to think that anyone supports Bush's actions shows that you are unable to conceive of the concept of "progressive" thinking, but keep believing the lie. Maybe someday you'll actually progress out of the "it's only been 40 years" mentality.

The fact that you seem to think that anyone supports Bush's actions shows that you are unable to conceive of the concept of "progressive" thinking......
Yeah....it's merely a coincidence that the same (Bush) handlers are selling McCain. Yeah.....you're reeeaaallly on-top-of-things. :rolleyes:

Werbung:
Shaman, you are talking about conservative VOTERS still supporting Bush and his tactics, and you know it. Don't play dumb. You do it too well. Newsflash, AGAIN. I'm not Republican. If Obama was a Republican, I think you would vote for him just because he's black. Do you think it's a small percentage of blacks who decided to be responsible Americans for the first time, and vote,are voting for a democrat or a black man?

Don't like being "generalized"? Boo hoo.

As for being on top of things... At least I'm not stuck in the pre-civil war era.

Back