The IGNORANCE Of Right-Wing Protestors

Mr. Shaman

Preface

ignorance: : lack of knowledge, education, or awareness.​

Do these people even REALIZE they've been CHUMPED into being....

rushing+health+care.JPG

....CHEERLEADERS for WALL $TREET???!!!!!!!

:confused:

"Republicans are now benefiting from the tens of thousands of angry white people who descended on Washington over the weekend—but they’ve tapped into something ugly that they can’t controlhttp://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2009-09-14/becks-beast-unleashed/full/, says John Avlon.

The weirdness of the Wingnut summer isn’t over. The anger has metastasized into the body politic, and it’s going to get a lot uglier from here.

Obama Derangement Syndrome is establishing itself as a potent political force, able to rally tens of thousands of citizens to the Washington Mall after Glenn Beck’s call. Joe Wilson’s outburst isn’t an embarrassment of incivility to these folks; it is a rallying cry for an army of useful idiots. But Republicans will soon find that they cannot contain or moderate this strain."
"It's been a year since the financial system collapsed like a botched souffle, and the sense of acute crisis has eased. The wizard$ of Wall $treet are raring to get back to business as usual -- and if we let them, we'll have only ourselves to blame when the next meltdown comes.

Compensation is the marquee issue -- the unimaginable amounts of money Wall Street's alleged best and brightest paid them$elve$ for taking stupid risks with our money. I don't see how this materially differs from theft, and I heard nothing from Obama about trying to claw any of this money back. But executive pay is really a sideshow.

The main event is making Wall Street serve the economy again, rather than the other way aroundhttp://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy...AR2009091402709.html?hpid=opinionsbox1&sub=AR."
"I would like to begin by apologizing to all of you for the role I played 15 years ago in cheating you out of a reformed health care system. Had it not been for greedy insurance companies and other special interests, and their army of lobbyists and spin-doctors like I used to be, we wouldn’t be here today.

I’m ashamed that I let myself get caught up in deceitful and dishonest PR campaigns that worked so well, hundreds of thousands of our citizens have died, and millions of others have lost their homes and been forced into bankruptcy, so that a very few corporate executives and their Wall $treet ma$ter$ could become obscenely rich."

Werbung:
villagers_with_pitchforks22.jpg

david%20frum%20nm.jpg

"Amid a rebirth of conservative activism that could help Republicans win elections next year, some party insiders now fear that extreme rhetoric and conspiracy theories coming from the angry reaches of the conservative base are undermining the GOP's broader credibility and casting it as the party of the paranoid.

Such insiders point to theories running rampant on the Internet, such as the idea that Barack Obama was born in Kenya and is thus ineligible to be president, or that he is a communist, or that his allies want to set up Nazi-like detention camps for political opponents. Those theories, the insiders say, have stoked the GOP base and have created a "purist" climate in which a figure such as Rep. Joe Wilson (R-S.C.) is lionized for his "You lie!" outburst last week when Obama addressed Congress.

They are "wild accusations and the paranoid delusions coming from the fever swamps,"http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-gop-fringe14-2009sep14,0,5000500,full.story said David Frum, a conservative author and speechwriter for President George W. Bush who is among the more vocal critics of the party base and of the conservative talk show hosts helping to fan the unrest.

"Like all conservatives, I am concerned about this administration's accumulation of economic power," Frum said. "Still, you have to be aware that there's a line where legitimate concerns begin to collapse into paranoid fantasy."

Hmmmmmmmm.....The Grand Ol' Paranoids....from the FEVER SWAMPS!!!

I like it!!!!!!!

C'MON, RIGHT-WINGERS!!!!!

Let's see ya' whip-up a cheer for THIS one!!!!!

"One reason lenders were lulled into giving mortgages to homeowners who couldn’t pay them back was that Wall Street convinced investors that the science” of risk management had advanced to the point that default risk could essentially be eliminated."

budance.gif

"LET'S HEAR IT, FOR INCOMPETENCE AND "conservative" NUT-JOBS!!!!!!!!!!"

C'MON, RIGHT-WINGERS!!!!!

Let's see ya' whip-up a cheer for THIS one!!!!!

budance.gif

"LET'S HEAR IT, FOR INCOMPETENCE AND "conservative" NUT-JOBS!!!!!!!!!!"
So, the fact that groups like Acorn, and people like Barney Frank and Maxine Waters had nothing to do with the lending practices.

Barney Frank has been quoted numerous times he believes everyone 'deserves' a house.

We've hashed this argument before and many videos has shown the dems, totally dismiss the fact that there was trouble at Freddy and Fannie, yet nothing was done.

Acorn protested in bank lobbies, until the lending practices for those banks would change.

Truth is, liberals need victims, or liberals do not have a cause...

So they let the poor get homes, because their victims, and then when it falls apart, the poor are still victims. Et

Give it a rest!

so, the fact that groups like acorn, and people like barney frank and maxine waters had nothing to do with the lending practices.
(Incomplete-sentence, but deserving of a "conservative"-pass.)

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next!!!

Werbung:
bold_exp_cvr.jpg

"Through careful financial management, the Douglas government slowly paid off the huge debt left by the previous Liberal government, and created a budget surplus for the Saskatchewan government. This paved the way for Douglas's biggest achievement, the introduction of universal medicare legislation in 1961. But although Douglas is often described as the "father of medicare" in Canada, the Saskatchewan program was actually launched by his successor, Woodrow Lloyd, in 1962. After seeing the $ucce$$ of the Saskatchewan experiment, Prime Minister Lester Pearson and the other provinces agreed to the creation of a national medicare program in 1967. It was largely Douglas' influence that led to the medicare becoming a national program."

Back