The illegality of the Iraq war

Re: The illegality of the Irqq war

you mean Iraq?

what are you going to do on Jan 20th. I know you wont start attacking "the one" when he keeps doing what bush did, who will you blame then ? Only a couple of months to figure it out

Well P. Obama is President now and he has not closed Gitmo and he has not stopped the war in Iraq.

He is waging a war in Iraq and he is holding prisoners in Gitmo.

Werbung:

You will see that this thread is about Iraq and that I am just as angry at the UK as at the US for their war crimes.

Ditto for any country that aggresses with no due cause

Tell us again why Iraq invaded Iran? I just love good tales as told by good Muslims.

Well I can only say that too many here got happy by the death of saddam, including the Iraqi people themselves and us iranians. But that's all!
And that doesn't make us think of US-Army as a hero for doing that. after all it was the US weapons and bombs (including british and deutsch and...) killing our brothers and fathers and ruining our cities. And even more important it was the USA government persuading saddam to attack iran, because it was furious of what had happenned in the revolution (which tommorrow is it's 30th annivesary!) and had lost his foot in iran, which was rich of oil. And so I think it was getting closer to the resources of oil and to Iran, the purpose of this war; Really not democracy and human rights! If it's democracy why don't America leave Iraqi people to themselves? they're doing no good there are they ?(I mean the US soldiers!)

bush and his rejeme must be trialed 4 killing 400,000 iraqi

Is it because Bush policy is what killed 400,000 people? Is it the policy in question here or the number of people who died?

Had his policy killed even one person, wouldn’t that still be the same?

To me one human being is just as valuable as another. The more that die in an event makes that event sadder but even for one to die unjustly is unjust, don't you think?

Werbung:
Back