The infamous Michelle Obama Whitey tape

XCALIDEM

This story is becoming like a story from the X files. :eek:

After reading many articles on the internet and also browsing youtube looking for the video, I'm starting to believe that this is all a hoax.

But, is it real? Is the truth really out there?

Did Michelle Obama really use the word whitey while speaking at the pulpit of the infamous Trinity church while Farrahkan's wife sat a few feet from her?

Here's a picture of them together: Michelle Obama and Mother Khadijah Farrakhan, wife of Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakh

http://noquarterusa.net/blog/2008/06/03/michelle-obama-and-louis-farrakhans-wife-together-in-photo/

Werbung:
This story is becoming like a story from the X files. :eek:

After reading many articles on the internet and also browsing youtube looking for the video, I'm starting to believe that this is all a hoax.

But, is it real? Is the truth really out there?

Did Michelle Obama really use the word whitey while speaking at the pulpit of the infamous Trinity church while Farrahkan's wife sat a few feet from her?

Here's a picture of them together: Michelle Obama and Mother Khadijah Farrakhan, wife of Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakh

http://noquarterusa.net/blog/2008/06/03/michelle-obama-and-louis-farrakhans-wife-together-in-photo/

I think the tape is real. I do not think it was one of the tapes sold on trinity's website. I think it was something you had to have someone inside the church give to you. I think some right wing person obtained it from someone who is not so happy about the Obama's. Not the McCain camp but someone who wants McCain to win.

I do not think they will release it until after the Dem's convention in August. If they let the tape out now, the Super Delegate can always switch to Hillary and that is NOT what the GOP wants to happen. After Obama officially wins the nom. then it will come out.

I think the tape is real. I do not think it was one of the tapes sold on trinity's website. I think it was something you had to have someone inside the church give to you. I think some right wing person obtained it from someone who is not so happy about the Obama's. Not the McCain camp but someone who wants McCain to win.

I do not think they will release it until after the Dem's convention in August. If they let the tape out now, the Super Delegate can always switch to Hillary and that is NOT what the GOP wants to happen. After Obama officially wins the nom. then it will come out.

Of course you do, even though there is no reason to believe the tape is real.
Roger Stone even had to say, he has not spoken to anyone who has actually seen the video, and thinks it may be a hoax...Bill O wants to see it, but of course the same idiots who think its real, think he has it....

Your the reason the average voter in America sucks, you just suck up all the attack adds they use, just because you want them to be true, but because there is any reason to think they are true.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/invite/notape

Of course you do, even though there is no reason to believe the tape is real.
Roger Stone even had to say, he has not spoken to anyone who has actually seen the video, and thinks it may be a hoax...Bill O wants to see it, but of course the same idiots who think its real, think he has it....

Your the reason the average voter in America sucks, you just suck up all the attack adds they use, just because you want them to be true, but because there is any reason to think they are true.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/invite/notape

I have been to that page. They say it is not true I know. It may not be true and it may be true. I am sorry that I am the reason average voters in America suck. That is a huge burdon to bare, but Ill try to bare it.

Below is a link to a picture of Michelle Obama and the wife of Louis Farrakahn at the exact same event the webpage you posted said she was accused but did not say "whitie" comments. Wierd, it seems its all true the time, the place, the date, even the racist people in attendance, but she just never opened her mouth :eek:

I have been to that page. They say it is not true I know. It may not be true and it may be true. I am sorry that I am the reason average voters in America suck. That is a huge burdon to bare, but Ill try to bare it.

Below is a link to a picture of Michelle Obama and the wife of Louis Farrakahn at the exact same event the webpage you posted said she was accused but did not say "whitie" comments. Wierd, it seems its all true the time, the place, the date, even the racist people in attendance, but she just never opened her mouth :eek:

My Freaking god, so they have nailed her, They know of a event and that she was there, therefor she must have said what ever they wanted right? You don't have a single thing that shows anything at all.

also how about

"Michelle Obama was not on a panel, and the Rainbow Push Conference was at the Sheraton."

Let me guess they just lied about that right , even though it would be easy to find out?

And You know why its a Damn Fake. because NO one at all , has seen it. Not one person has said they saw the tape that I have seen. and If it was real, it would be out bye now. But you keep your hope alive , because you can believe the fake story as long as you want, because you cant disprove that something does not exist...even if there is Zero proof it does not.

There is a tape of McCain having sex with a Hooker in Thiland...

Disprove it now

My Freaking god, so they have nailed her, They know of a event and that she was there, therefor she must have said what ever they wanted right? You don't have a single thing that shows anything at all.

also how about

"Michelle Obama was not on a panel, and the Rainbow Push Conference was at the Sheraton."

Let me guess they just lied about that right , even though it would be easy to find out?

And You know why its a Damn Fake. because NO one at all , has seen it. Not one person has said they saw the tape that I have seen. and If it was real, it would be out bye now. But you keep your hope alive , because you can believe the fake story as long as you want, because you cant disprove that something does not exist...even if there is Zero proof it does not.

There is a tape of McCain having sex with a Hooker in Thiland...

Disprove it now

I thought the hooker was in Vietnam? And I thought it was 2 hookers at the same time.

If you read my post I said the tape may or may not exist. I am not going to be dogmatic about either. It could very well not, just as it is possible that it does. It may not be her on a panel; it may be her asking a panel person a question from the audience. Or it may be that the whole story is totally fake.

All I said was the rest of the rumor seemed accurate. She was at the place it was said to have happen and with a notoriously racist person who would have incouraged that sort of talk, even perhaps expected it. That is all I said.

But what does it all matter? If there is a tape and lets say in that tape she is saying something horrid like calling for the death of all whites, you and the people like you would defend it, and still vote for Obama, it might even be just another reason for you to do so, as so many other posts were just one more reason for you to vote for him.

The people like me who it would offend greatly still would not vote for him. So nothing changes. It would not prove anything new; we already know she is a hateful racist. So the tape is pointless one way or another. Just something fun to speculate about.

but if there is a tape no one is going to see it until Obama completely secures the nomination (after august) and probably even then not till October.

I thought the hooker was in Vietnam? And I thought it was 2 hookers at the same time.

If you read my post I said the tape may or may not exist. I am not going to be dogmatic about either. It could very well not, just as it is possible that it does. It may not be her on a panel; it may be her asking a panel person a question from the audience. Or it may be that the whole story is totally fake.

All I said was the rest of the rumor seemed accurate. She was at the place it was said to have happen and with a notoriously racist person who would have incouraged that sort of talk, even perhaps expected it. That is all I said.

But what does it all matter? If there is a tape and lets say in that tape she is saying something horrid like calling for the death of all whites, you and the people like you would defend it, and still vote for Obama, it might even be just another reason for you to do so, as so many other posts were just one more reason for you to vote for him.

The people like me who it would offend greatly still would not vote for him. So nothing changes. It would not prove anything new; we already know she is a hateful racist. So the tape is pointless one way or another. Just something fun to speculate about.

but if there is a tape no one is going to see it until Obama completely secures the nomination (after august) and probably even then not till October.

to bad I may not vote for Obama anyway, have never said I was supporting him. You may note that I also have defined McCain a lot as well on here. I am open to both and going to watch the Debates, on real issues, and decided at election time most likely based in large part on Iraq at the time. Anyone who can vote on a Iraq Policy that is best right now, for 5 months from now, must have a crystal ball, and to much could change. I could be saying pull the troops out in 5 months, or saying send more in again.

and like I said, the "rest of the rumor" was not anything at all. What is the rest of the rumor outside of a date ( not even a date is like time span) and a event that any retard could figure out. There is not one single shred of anything to show this is true, in fact most logical people would say its unlikely that it is true. Also that lame lame idea that because there is a pic of her with someone that is racist, its likely she would say something racist ? Really? there are picks of Rummy With Saddam, Bush countless people who are racist, or sexist, or anti semitic or what have you. By your logic , it is logical to think that Donald Rumsfeld was giving a speech about the Kurds should be gassed. I can give you the time it took place, where, and have a picture of it.

If it turns out to be true, I will vote McCain, or third party. But I am not worried I will have to worry about it, since it does not exist anyplace outside of some republican dream land. If I knew you in person I would say lets put money on that no tape ever shows up before the Election happens.

to bad I may not vote for Obama anyway, have never said I was supporting him. You may note that I also have defined McCain a lot as well on here. I am open to both and going to watch the Debates, on real issues, and decided at election time most likely based in large part on Iraq at the time. Anyone who can vote on a Iraq Policy that is best right now, for 5 months from now, must have a crystal ball, and to much could change. I could be saying pull the troops out in 5 months, or saying send more in again.

and like I said, the "rest of the rumor" was not anything at all. What is the rest of the rumor outside of a date ( not even a date is like time span) and a event that any retard could figure out. There is not one single shred of anything to show this is true, in fact most logical people would say its unlikely that it is true.

If it turns out to be true, I will vote Mccain, or third party. But I am not worried I will have to worry about it, since it does not exist anyplace outside of some republican dream land.

Gosh you have to be the only undecided left. I assumed you already decided on Obama.

Why would the whitie tape change your vote? You have to already know they are racist. It is not a crime to be racist, a lot of people are. But if the tame exists, its just another brick in the stack of racist things. I dont see why it would change your vote.

Is Iraq the main issue for you? I do not keep up on the whole Iraq thing, its so uncomfortable for me but from what I have heard, the war is going better than ever before, better than expected. So that means this surge thing is working. but I do not know enough about war to decide how to run this one.

Gosh you have to be the only undecided left. I assumed you already decided on Obama.

Why would the whitie tape change your vote? You have to already know they are racist. It is not a crime to be racist, a lot of people are. But if the tame exists, its just another brick in the stack of racist things. I dont see why it would change your vote.

Is Iraq the main issue for you? I do not keep up on the whole Iraq thing, its so uncomfortable for me but from what I have heard, the war is going better than ever before, better than expected. So that means this surge thing is working. but I do not know enough about war to decide how to run this one.

yes I am undecided, and yes Iraq is a major issue for me. National Security is my main issue and dealing with Iraq in the Right way ( the best was was not go in but to late) Health care being my 2nd, Economy third. Oil costs are part of (1 and 3) But I have stated many times on here that I am not a Obama Supporter, only that I think that the attacks on him are often baseless. And no I don't think he is a racist at all, you do, but not me or really anyone I know in real life. Just like I don't think McCain hates Catholics or Muslims. The fact that Obama's family is in fact white, makes me really not one to think he is some black power I hate whites guy. And yes we have had them before in Office, Nixon was a antisemite and we all know Bush W hates black people ( :) ) And I am guessing there have been many more.

As for why I would vote against him over it? Simple he stated the tape does not exist on all clear Terms, and that the event she was at was not even held where the rumor said it was. If turns out she did say it, there is a tape, and he lied, that is a major issue for me. But since it is a made up tape just like Mccain's Black Babies, I am not worried. Its simply the type or Politics I expect from the Right these days.

And as for not keeping up on Iraq, I am sure its not comfortable for the people in Iraq as well, and if we are to send people do die for this nation , I think we owe it to them to pay as much attention as possible.

As as for going better, it is, but while the surge may have played a role, there is a less nice reason. The Shia Killed and ran out the Sunni from there areas. The Sunni did the same. The result unless the Iraqi government gets to work soon, will be when we do get out, it will look like lebanon with groups ready to fight still for there Sect, or Militia. And still leave open for a long time the change for Civil war, that war would bring in proxy fighters / arms / money from Iran, Syria, Lebanon, against Saudis and other Sunni nations. And because of Israel and Oil, we would be drawn in I am sure. Its not something I want to see. Its only to bad that Bush's failed Iraq Policy from day one has made it very very hard to get anything of a workable Iraq that would be stable enough for the long term future of US interests or there own.

That was an interesting article, I liked the spin that if the tape exists she was simply saying Why’d he, not whitie.

This story says the tape was done at Trinity, not the rainbow/PUSH coalition. I think either is plausible. If it was at Trinity, I do not think it was in a regular church setting because all of those tapes were bought by ABC and probably a hundred other news sources and would already be posted. It would have been in another event setting.

I maintain if it was taped at Trinity, it was Pastor Wright who gave up the tape. The talk of the tape surfaced after Pastor Wright’s weird out bursts a few weeks ago, where he was clearly unhappy with Obama. Pastor Wright also insinuated he would be writing a book that would be released around October.

One thing is for sure, this will be the best October ever! But not because it will do anything in the way of swaying votes, I really think any tape or even live words of either of the Obama’s wouldn’t shake an Obama supporter, and also nothing they say positive would bring any anti Obama person to their camp. But it will validate all of the attacks to the people who have already been able to admit the Obama’s are racist. This is the first election where if you didn’t support a certain candidate you are a racist. An attack that most of us have never had laid on us. So the validation will be nice to have.

That was an interesting article, I liked the spin that if the tape exists she was simply saying Why’d he, not whitie.

This story says the tape was done at Trinity, not the rainbow/PUSH coalition. I think either is plausible. If it was at Trinity, I do not think it was in a regular church setting because all of those tapes were bought by ABC and probably a hundred other news sources and would already be posted. It would have been in another event setting.

I maintain if it was taped at Trinity, it was Pastor Wright who gave up the tape. The talk of the tape surfaced after Pastor Wright’s weird out bursts a few weeks ago, where he was clearly unhappy with Obama. Pastor Wright also insinuated he would be writing a book that would be released around October.

One thing is for sure, this will be the best October ever! But not because it will do anything in the way of swaying votes, I really think any tape or even live words of either of the Obama’s wouldn’t shake an Obama supporter, and also nothing they say positive would bring any anti Obama person to their camp. But it will validate all of the attacks to the people who have already been able to admit the Obama’s are racist. This is the first election where if you didn’t support a certain candidate you are a racist. An attack that most of us have never had laid on us. So the validation will be nice to have.

I haver been called a racist for any person I have voted for, supported , or attacked. I have worked for 3 parties, and formerly supported the 4th. ( was not able do much at time for that, was to young, but still paid attention.)

Werbung:
Why would you have been called a racist? What do you mean 3 parties?

I have worked for the Dem's, the Greens, the Independence party (use to be Reform Party) and have was more of a republican under Bush I, and voted for Perot in 1996. ( not able to vote for him the first time)

And I misread what you where talking about on the race thing, I though you talking about how one party calls the other racist. As for you being racist I would not know enough to say. I can say that I think you have fallen for many attacks that I think are racially motivated to some part ( and to some just because its what they do to anyone)

Back