The Insult of Leftist Lies

Alias

Washington State, up in the hills hiding out
Werbung:
This forum has gone to the racist dogs, and nothing is done to stop it by moderators or by the administrator.

I know I will get "banned" for saying this. . .because I have learned that it is so much easier to cater to the majority of the posters in this site, even if they are totally out of line and making statement that even some KKK members might be embarrassed by, rather than do the job of keeping this forum fair and open to all.

Please ban me. . .and this time do a proper job at it, so I can actually publicize it on the web.

Sorry Stalin and Pocket. . . . I've had enough of this race to the gutter that seems to be approved by the mods and administration. I did enjoy reading your posts.

This forum has gone to the racist dogs, and nothing is done to stop it by moderators or by the administrator.

I know I will get "banned" for saying this. . .because I have learned that it is so much easier to cater to the majority of the posters in this site, even if they are totally out of line and making statement that even some KKK members might be embarrassed by, rather than do the job of keeping this forum fair and open to all.

Please ban me. . .and this time do a proper job at it, so I can actually publicize it on the web.

Sorry Stalin and Pocket. . . . I've had enough of this race to the gutter that seems to be approved by the mods and administration. I did enjoy reading your posts.

if you're not enjoying your stay, remember you are the one choosing to come.
if you violate the rules, you get timed out. no sense blaming management for doing what it said tt would do.
there is nothing preventing you from publicizing anywhere you choose.

Werbung:
but but ALL the best good old boys were in the KKK. it was sort of a Masons for rednecks. and besides, he said he was sorry, really sorry. didn't say if he saw the light before or after cross burnings and lynchings though....
When he said this? Yeah Right,,Until he said the N word on TV

Back