The Israeli Jew in the White House who Advices Obama about Money Matters...WOW

Werbung:
So nice to see Stormfront so well-represented, here.

Great job o' moderatin', there, BigRob.

:rolleyes:

First of all, Kat is a liberal. You are asking that someone who support your own views be moderated?

Second, unless you are against the second Amendment, has a right to express his reservations about a particular adviser to Obama.

Granted, I think it's absolutely hilarious, but he has that right. Are you against people having the right to say things that are incorrect? Careful with that assertion, because you'll be the first to be banned from the board under those rules. Kat will be right after you.

Bolshevik Jews now Occupy the White House.
They have an Obama Janitor to Feed their Lust

Hey Khothla... I think you need to face your fears, and embrace Jewish love. It will be a big step, but I think you can handle it.

327650201_aa1429a27c_o.jpg

Careful... she's Jewish... who knows what will happen! :eek:

That someone would deface a picture of The Idiot Son, I guess.

fascist_bush.jpg

you know posting Bush as Hitler...with Swastikas.....does not help at all, it just makes you look retarded. Bush sucked, he was a idiot and was a Failure....but comparisons to Nazi's is not needed, and serves only to make the left look bad, not Bush.

Werbung:
You won't find many that would accuse Shaman of engaging in such activities. A cheezy pict, a few random incoherent links, and a few off the wall snide remarks, is the upper limit of what we can hope for when he starts posting.

Back