The joke is on Jesse

Popeye

helmsobamastreet.jpg

This is a photo taken up the block from the church (red brick building on the right) where racist pig Jesse Helms lies in state. Note the yard sign.

http://www.americablog.com/2008/07/while-jesse-helms-lies-in-state.html

Werbung:
helmsobamastreet.jpg

This is a photo taken up the block from the church (red brick building on the right) where racist pig Jesse Helms lies in state. Note the yard sign.

http://www.americablog.com/2008/07/while-jesse-helms-lies-in-state.html

Racist pig? Hell Obama is the worst racist pig I have ever come across in my life. He is a poor excuse for a human being; I think sub human is a better term. He has set race relations back 30-40 years, he has done more damage than he could ever fix in a life time and has done nothing productive to date.

And you call a dead man who isn’t even in the ground yet a racist pig? You really must be drinking his poisoned kool-aid in double shots!

Racist pig? Hell Obama is the worst racist pig I have ever come across in my life. He is a poor excuse for a human being; I think sub human is a better term. He has set race relations back 30-40 years, he has done more damage than he could ever fix in a life time and has done nothing productive to date.

And you call a dead man who isn’t even in the ground yet a racist pig? You really must be drinking his poisoned kool-aid in double shots!

Before you give any more uninformed opinions I suggest you read a little bit about Jesse Helms and his long career of racism.

Helms helped create an ad that read, "White people, wake up before it is too late. Do you want Negroes working beside you, your wife and your daughters, in your mills and factories? Frank Graham favors mingling of the races." Another ad featured photographs Helms doctored to illustrate the allegation that Graham's wife had danced with a black man.

he was the only senator to vote against making the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday a national holiday. His lone dissent came only after he conducted a 16-day filibuster against the King holiday, during which Helms took to the Senate floor to decry the assassinated King, a pacifist and beloved civil rights leader, for his "action-oriented Marxism.

in 1992, the Helms campaign and the Congressional Club settled a Justice Department complaint over a pre-election mailing of postcards falsely threatening 125,000 black voters with jail if they went to the polls.

Helms once deeply offended a black colleague, Democratic Senator Carol Moseley-Braun of Illinois, by singing part of "Dixie" on a Capitol elevator.

Soon after the Senate vote on the Confederate flag insignia, Sen. Jesse Helms (R.-N.C.) ran into Mosely-Braun in a Capitol elevator. Helms turned to his friend, Sen. Orrin Hatch (R.-Utah), and said, "Watch me make her cry. I'm going to make her cry. I'm going to sing 'Dixie' until she cries." He then proceeded to sing the song about "the good life" during slavery to Mosely-Braun (Gannett News Service, 1993-09-02; Time, 1993-08-16)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Helms

Before you give any more uninformed opinions I suggest you read a little bit about Jesse Helms and his long career of racism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Helms

When he was a whole lot younger he did say and do some stupid things but with age he had different thinking, though he did stay a conservative and I am sure you would not approve of that.

Should we post everything Robert "Sheets" Byrd said when he was young and stupid?

The man died, if you hated him then just be glad he is dead and wont bother you any more, why do people have to dig the knife in deeper.

I really hate Obama but if he died I would not relish in it and I would be disgusted with anyone who did.

The left wing nut jobs did the same thing when Charlton Heston died. I was not doing this message board stuff much before that, I guess though they do it when any conservative dies. I have not seen much from the right but also I don’t know if any lefty’s died but either way its disgusting.

Werbung:
Back