1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

The joke is on Jesse

Discussion in 'Political Humor' started by Popeye, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

2. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

Racist pig? Hell Obama is the worst racist pig I have ever come across in my life. He is a poor excuse for a human being; I think sub human is a better term. He has set race relations back 30-40 years, he has done more damage than he could ever fix in a life time and has done nothing productive to date.

And you call a dead man who isn’t even in the ground yet a racist pig? You really must be drinking his poisoned kool-aid in double shots!

3. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

Before you give any more uninformed opinions I suggest you read a little bit about Jesse Helms and his long career of racism.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Helms

4. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

When he was a whole lot younger he did say and do some stupid things but with age he had different thinking, though he did stay a conservative and I am sure you would not approve of that.

Should we post everything Robert "Sheets" Byrd said when he was young and stupid?

The man died, if you hated him then just be glad he is dead and wont bother you any more, why do people have to dig the knife in deeper.

I really hate Obama but if he died I would not relish in it and I would be disgusted with anyone who did.

The left wing nut jobs did the same thing when Charlton Heston died. I was not doing this message board stuff much before that, I guess though they do it when any conservative dies. I have not seen much from the right but also I don’t know if any lefty’s died but either way its disgusting.

5. pocketfullofshells

pocketfullofshells Well-Known Member

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
    I think we are all dumber having just read this thread.....on all sides.