The Knock Out Game: The Black on White Race Crime the MSM Media is Not Reporting

steveox

It’s called “the knock out game” and its growing in popularity around the country.
Several people have died and countless others injured in this cruel game that involves groups of teens or young black adults randomly picking out a white person on the streets or some other public place and punching them in the back of the head or in the face, knocking them to the ground.

Why isn’t the mainstream media covering this? Fox is reporting on it… and some local stations, but I have yet to see or hear about it in any other national news outlet.

By the way, it has been reported that the blacks who partiipate in this believe conservatives are racists. So… if you are a known conservative walking around, your chances of being punched out just increased.
When viewing this video, one of the most sickening things about it is how, in many cases, the black teens punch their unsuspecting victim from behind… like cowards…… then walk off laughing about it.
How can you defend yourself against idiots like this if they come up on you from behind? Even a gun can’t help you in a situation like this.

Speaking of guns…. while our anti-gun legislators are focusing on the inanimate object as the root of violence in this country, you have to wonder what they would say about this crime… If banning guns is their solution to stopping gun related crimes, what is their solution to stopping black on white crime knock out game crimes?

http://janmorganmedia.com/2013/11/knock-game-black-white-race-crime-msm-media-reporting/

One more reason why Whites don't benefit from hate crime laws. You watch when Republicans win they going to repeal Bill Clintons hate crime laws he signed. If Obama vetoes it The House will over ride his veto.

Werbung:
It's really getting bad. FOX has been covering it a lot. But the government and other news outlets are ignoring it. Not much of a public service. People need to be aware of this, especially with the holiday shopping starting up.

I hate t o read abaout how this guy h e died. it makes m e puke :(

remember Jonathan Foster
images.jpeg

Media is desperate to censor horrific hate crime torture murder of twelve year old Texas boy.
LINK
http://topconservativenews.com/2013...-torture-murder-of-twelve-year-old-texas-boy/
The trial started this week, and it has only registered a tiny blip in the local news. Only one local media affiliate, KTRK Houston Channel 13, even appears to be covering the trial. Other Houston media outlets only published tiny blurbs that the trial has started, but none of them even mentioned how the boy died.
If the races had been reversed, this would be the biggest media event in the Western world. People in Finland would be hearing about the "racially motivated torture murder" in every gruesome detail. Scores of media vans would be lined up and down the street in front of the courthouse.

Don't forget about the genocide that is going on in South Africa. I was post some links but, many are too graphic. All one has to do is google white genocide in South Africa.

I think hate crimes was originally enacted because of violence against gay men. They extended it to include race.

Hate crimes carry tougher sentences, and are harder to prove.

why should there b e a crime if you hate somebody.there is a lot o f people I hate. don't you hate people?
Why would you say that .... "hate" in this particular context is obviously frowned upon. Although, I disagree with hate crime legislation ... I believe ALL crimes should be punished equally .... and harshly I may add ....

I do not hate anyone .... and, I certainly do not condone violence against innocent people based on some wacko "hate" factor.

Perhaps you should clarify what you mean by "hate" and in the context of this thread ...

Why would you say that .... "hate" in this particular context is obviously frowned upon. Although, I disagree with hate crime legislation ... I believe ALL crimes should be punished equally .... and harshly I may add ....

I do not hate anyone .... and, I certainly do not condone violence against innocent people based on some wacko "hate" factor.

Perhaps you should clarify what you mean by "hate" and in the context of this thread ...

I do hate somebody. I hate a different race o f people but should I have t o go to jail for this?

‘Knockout Game’ Indicates ‘Dangerous Trend’ of Desensitized Youths Bored with Virtual Violence, Expert Says

“These are young people who have dead-end lives, who have no real goals, who have no educational objectives,” Jeff Gardere noted bluntly.

The clinical psychologist indeed didn’t wear kid gloves in his discussion regarding the spike in the so-called “knockout game” — in which gangs of youths randomly hit strangers on the street in the hopes of rendering them unconscious with one punch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While I certainly agree with some aspects of this article I believe it is once again just another ploy from the media to distract from the racial violence part of this story.

Young people who have dead-end lives, who have no real goals, who have no educational objectives has been going on for some time. These kids are all products of our wonderful federal government slavery plantation.

Kids have been being desensitized to violence through video games, TV, abortion, etc. for sometime now. But, none of these outlets makes a person violent, a murderer or anything else and is not the culprit in these cowardly attacks.

These attacks are racially motivated towards whites, Jewish people and even working class blacks. If they were indeed doing this to get a thrill, to prove their manhood or womanhood as Gardere said in an interview with CNN, then ask yourself .... why are they not challenging each other with this "game"?

Why are they nearly always targeting helpless unsuspecting people of another race or ethnicity?

Werbung:
But what if White knockout Blacks? What if the KKK or Member of Aryan Knights knocks out a black kid. The Cops charge him with hate crimes. That's why we need over 300 republican members in congress so we can over ride Obamas vetoes and abolish Clintons hate crime laws .

Back