The Koolaide Myth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good then you will just stop posting to me right :)

Since the day I came here, every single post you have written to me is rude and mean, you twist my words to say things I didnt say. I tried for a long time to get along and it just aint happening, so instead of fighting constantly on the boards why not just ignore eachother. The new people on here that I dont care for i just avoid and a few are on ignore because I already know there is zero way to ever have a productive exchange with them. You and I can not either. we waste board space with stupid fighting and its all negative, seems smart to just stop.

I am really upset about the Donald Young stuff not being resolved. I think its terrible to keep something this important covered up. The tape I was under the impression that mrs obama clarified it by saying she was saying whyd he not do this or that, something to do with Katrina, and to bring it up is to make fun of her accent. I thought that one was put to rest a while back.

and I still wish he would bring out his birth certificate. I dont understand why he doesnt if there is no issue. Id show mine

HE Has proved his Birth Cirtificat over and over, he is a US Citizen deal with it.

And the reason that stuff never came out, it never ever existed. That's the great thing about those lies, you will believe them no matter how little proof you ever see, and the reason they cant back it up, is they don't have to. They did there job, they got people like you to buy it already, and no proof is needed.

And hey I liked you for a while, then you got all buying into every lame conspiracy against Obama anyone ever said, and attacking every single supporter as brainless and not able to think for himself.

Werbung:
First sil, it does not bother jme that people support the democrat ticket. I admit it does bother me when people chant to the head of the ticket and call him alpha and omega, it also bothers me when news reporters say they get a tingle down their leg when they hear him speak, i get irritated when teachers get students to sing praising songs about the head of the democrat ticket too. these things bother me.

I have lots of friends who are voting for the democrat ticket and lots of friends who are writing in Hillarys name, they are all still my friends and will be even after election day.

but you are right about one thing, I fear Obama's version of change. This would all be a non issue if it were Biden vs McCain. I dont think anyone would be heated or really care one way or the other. They are about the same. But yes "the one" scares me

Agreed agreed agreed. I can't possibly agree and support this post more.

In fact, before I started seeing all this messiah crap from Obama, I honestly wasn't sure I cared who won. McCain is not a politician that I want to support.

But then I started seeing all the Messiah08 Obama garbage. I saw his supporters believing every word he said without question, without logic, without support. I saw the obamabots chanting hope and change with the 'yes we can' mantra over and over. I saw.... occultism.

It is scary, and I'm opposed to it. Jim Jones was scary. David Koresh was scary. Marshall Applewhite was scary.

The cultic mass following of Obama, where people don't even know where he stands on issues, where completely fabricated policies are defended religiously, where anyone who dares to dissent is considered racist or stupid, where he can proclaim himself to be the messiah and not be laughed off the stage... to me it's the exact same as any of the other cults.

Agreed agreed agreed. I can't possibly agree and support this post more.

In fact, before I started seeing all this messiah crap from Obama, I honestly wasn't sure I cared who won. McCain is not a politician that I want to support.

But then I started seeing all the Messiah08 Obama garbage. I saw his supporters believing every word he said without question, without logic, without support. I saw the obamabots chanting hope and change with the 'yes we can' mantra over and over. I saw.... occultism.

It is scary, and I'm opposed to it. Jim Jones was scary. David Koresh was scary. Marshall Applewhite was scary.

The cultic mass following of Obama, where people don't even know where he stands on issues, where completely fabricated policies are defended religiously, where anyone who dares to dissent is considered racist or stupid, where he can proclaim himself to be the messiah and not be laughed off the stage... to me it's the exact same as any of the other cults.

I am glad I am not the only one to see it, and it is nice to not be alone in this.
The way we are treated its as though we are the one making the obama messiah statements, when we are only laughing at, making fun of what they themselves are saying.

its an agree with him or get attacked world I am going to have to get used to I supose.

Werbung:
Hi Folks, before this thread goes any further, I am going to close it for now.
It is generally frowned upon to start threads of this nature. Singling out another poster or making broad statements towards fellow members tends to lead to violations being handed out or worse. If you have an issue with another member, it is best to take up the issue with the moderators or the member themselves. If you think you have a really good reason to keep this thread open. Drop me a line and I will consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back