The Left, supportive of Obama TSA, opposed all anti-terror measures under Bush

Werbung:
HEADLINE: The Left, supportive of Obama TSA, opposed all anti-terror measures under Bush

OVERVIEW: The Left, now supportive of Obama's anti-constitutional TSA, used to always be against Bush when he enacted his anti-terror measures, proving how hypocritical liberals are.

Proving how hypocritical [SIC, some] liberals are.

Let me add that to my list of hypocrisies committed by the American Left.

Lets see now, the total number now reaches 123989712319894872398347329847....much great than all the stars in God's universe! Unbelievable!

How do they do it? And, still the useful idiots believe...

Let me add that to my list of hypocrisies committed by the American Left.

Lets see now, the total number now reaches 123,989,712,319,894,872,398,347,329,847....much great than all the stars in God's universe! Unbelievable!

How do they do it? And, still the useful idiots believe...

Would you be kind enough to list them all?:cool:

and how many Conservatives attacked Obama over the panty bomber? But now are yelling about security that would have stopped him?

And idiot beck spewing out how good Israel does for airport security without such things...ignoring that we have 5000% times more planes and many thousand more airports....

I don;t know of any liberals I know personally ever complaining about Bush pushing for more security at airports. Also some of these measures are in response to the Christmas bomber...im sure if we dropped the checks and scanners, and then someone did same thing but succeeded,...you would cry Obama is not doing enough..

and of course there is that issue of Bush's security issues talked about...where unconstitutional. And this report trys to claim that its unconstitutional for them to search anyone without reason...so based on this, should there just be no security then? Just walk on with guns and bombs...so long as we cant find any reason to suspect you , we cant check...

only hypocrisy here is the articles.

Good OP. Leftwingers screeched like stuck pigs over such reasonable wartime measures as the Patriot Act, but now they're born-again security supporters.

Good OP. Leftwingers screeched like stuck pigs over such reasonable wartime measures as the Patriot Act, but now they're born-again security supporters.

Rights apply all of the time not just when it convenient for an administration to protect those rights.

Rights apply all of the time not just when it convenient for an administration to protect those rights.

The Patriot Act doesn't violate anyone's rights, it has withstood court challenges, and been approved twice overwhelmingly by congressional democrats and republicans. And the constitution isn't a suicide pact.

Werbung:
Back