The Mar-a-Lago raid was staged by lying leftist officials working for Democrats

You will have to explain this 2012 court ruling if you want to prove your debatable claim:

“The [Presidential Records Act] does not confer any mandatory or even discretional authority on the archivist,” wrote U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson in that 2012 ruling. “Under the statute, this responsibility is left solely to the president.”
In either case, Super said, any discussion about the Presidential Records Act is “largely a red herring” because Trump doesn’t face charges of violating that law.

Lol you are a legal moron

Werbung:
You are wrong, likely because you still remain in the dark about most of the facts leftist media do their best to shield from Americans.
I'm not wrong and you cannot prove the evidence was planted there. You can't even prove it was tampered with. Give up. You're a loser.

I doubt you know very much about the whole problem Jack Smith and his mob of Trump-hating gangsters are now facing in this case, since most media sources have revealed very few of the ways this case has been bungled from the beginning.
Show how it was bungled if you have the evidence.
I know you have nothing but keep banging away without lies.

David Super, another professor at Georgetown Law, argues the 2012 Clinton case has “absolutely nothing to do with” the charges Trump currently faces. For one thing, the court didn’t dismiss the case because it found that Clinton was entitled to keep the tapes, Super said. Jackson simply ruled that NARA could not turn over the tapes as public records because they were owned by the historian and not government property.
Mr. D.(dummass) Super is not the only moron who believes republicans are guilty of breaking laws democrats are never condemned for breaking in similar fashions.

In either case, Super said, any discussion about the Presidential Records Act is “largely a red herring” because Trump doesn’t face charges of violating that law.

Lol you are a legal moron
Lefties divide laws into two main categories: Those that can be twisted to condemn republicans and those that will never be interpreted in any way that condemns leftist democrats.

I'm not wrong and you cannot prove the evidence was planted there. You can't even prove it was tampered with. Give up. You're a loser.
Leftist law enforcement organizations are not immune from prosecution for crimes committed by their organizations except in cases where leftist officials protect leftist employees of politically weaponized government agencies from criminal prosecutions for their criminal offences.

Werbung:
Show how it was bungled if you have the evidence.
I know you have nothing but keep banging away without lies.
Facts don't lie.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...classified-document-photograph-at-mar-a-lago/ 8-31-22

The image displays the cover pages of multiple classified documents, and some of them were outlined with yellow borders and labeled “top secret.” The documents were scattered out on a carpet at the Mar-a-Lago resort, which the former president claimed he had not done.

photo.jpg
“Terrible the way the FBI, during the raid of Mar-a-Lago, threw documents haphazardly all over the floor (perhaps pretending it was me that did it!), and then started taking pictures of them for the public to see,” Trump posted on Truth Social. “Thought they wanted them kept Secret? Lucky I Declassified!”

READ IN FULL: JUSTICE DEPARTMENT’S FILING IN RESPONSE TO TRUMP’S RAID DEMAND

The Justice Department said the photo was a “redacted FBI photograph of certain documents and classified cover sheets recovered from a container in the ’45 office,” the court filing read. But it did not specifically allege the documents were sprawled by Trump.

The former president has previously claimed he declassified the documents the moment the documents left the Oval Office due to a standing order he signed as president. However, former officials within his administration have denied that a standing order existed.

Back