The Miracle of Government Schools - Cheating Teachers

Rick

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/new...n-to-Get-Past-Cheating-Scandal-20110707-am-sd

Scores of atlanta public school teachers and principals were involved in changing students answer sheets - incorrect answers were changed to correct ones. Why? 1. So they could cash in on bonuses for class improvement and 2. So their schools could get high ratings. Some will lose their teaching licenses and some will go to jail. Who does the lib media blame? George Bush. :D Ya see, Bush's no child left act behind rewarded success and penalized failure in public schools. That's not fair - EVERYONE knows government schools and their teachers have failed for decades, and it's just not fair to penalize them.

Once again - it's time to privatize the schools - WAYYYYYYYY past time.

Werbung:
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/new...n-to-Get-Past-Cheating-Scandal-20110707-am-sd

Scores of atlanta public school teachers and principals were involved in changing students answer sheets - incorrect answers were changed to correct ones. Why? 1. So they could cash in on bonuses for class improvement and 2. So their schools could get high ratings. Some will lose their teaching licenses and some will go to jail. Who does the lib media blame? George Bush. :D Ya see, Bush's no child left act behind rewarded success and penalized failure in public schools. That's not fair - EVERYONE knows government schools and their teachers have failed for decades, and it's just not fair to penalize them.

Once again - it's time to privatize the schools - WAYYYYYYYY past time.

If your kind is a product of a public school . . .I would agree!

because a private school would not cheat...even if it meant loss of funding right?
QUOTE]

It's flatout AMAZING how leftwingers project government school thinking onto a privatized system. :D

Privatized Schools 101 for you:

In a universal privatized system, teachers wouldn't be bribed to succeed - they'd be FIRED if they didn't. Nonperforming teachers would be thrown out on their ass. A privatized school wouldn't be concerned with "funding" and how to scam it - they would have to make good or go out of business, unlike government schools, which good or bad, go on forever.

because a private school would not cheat...even if it meant loss of funding right?
QUOTE]

It's flatout AMAZING how leftwingers project government school thinking onto a privatized system. :D

Privatized Schools 101 for you:

In a universal privatized system, teachers wouldn't be bribed to succeed - they'd be FIRED if they didn't. Nonperforming teachers would be thrown out on their ass. A privatized school wouldn't be concerned with "funding" and how to scam it - they would have to make good or go out of business, unlike government schools, which good or bad, go on forever.

god you really don't think much do you on this....Kids don't pass test...lose funding...you can keep firing teachers...but teachers are not always the problem....But whats really easy to do....fix the test...get more money...private company makes more money.

But let me guess...you have some warped idea that Private companies only do whats best for the people, and never lie or cheat right?

god you really don't think much do you on this....Kids don't pass test...lose funding...

There's no such thing as "funding" in private schools - reread that 8 times. :D

you can keep firing teachers...but teachers are not always the problem.

Government teachers are definitely the problem.

But let me guess...you have some warped idea that Private companies only do whats best for the people, and never lie or cheat right?

No I have the idea that private companies are not protected by the government - that they produce results or go out of business. Geeez, I wish there were a special hammer to pound market concepts into leftwingers heads, because that's what it takes.

There's no such thing as "funding" in private schools - reread that 8 times. :D

Government teachers are definitely the problem.

No I have the idea that private companies are not protected by the government - that they produce results or go out of business. Geeez, I wish there were a special hammer to pound market concepts into leftwingers heads, because that's what it takes.

Lets see...
private enterprise = make a profit or die.
goal of education = educate students.

Guess what: private schools are about making money, not about education. So, the idea of a private school is to make the most money while delivering the least product/service.

Is that really what its all about? Is that really what you want for your children?

I do not understand your rudeness.

Shall we compare our intellects? How would we do that? What is it that convinces you that you are smarter than most people?

Well, lessseee. I hold a BS in physics, an MS in astronomy, and an MS in computer science. I have four papers (against obozo's ZERO) in peer-reviewed science journals, mostly published around the time I was in grad school. My astronomy master's thesis was in the area of quantum mechanics. Good enough?

Well, lessseee. I hold a BS in physics, an MS in astronomy, and an MS in computer science. I have four papers (against obozo's ZERO) in peer-reviewed science journals, mostly published around the time I was in grad school. My astronomy master's thesis was in the area of quantum mechanics. Good enough?

I call BS.

If you can't prove it, then its just Internet BS.

My guess, based upon the quality of your posts, is that you are still in 10th or 11th grade.

I call BS.

If you can't prove it, then its just Internet BS.

My guess, based upon the quality of your posts, is that you are still in 10th or 11th grade.

Having been biitchslapped good, you fall back on puerile insults. We are really getting BORED with the koolaid kretins popping in here one at a time. How's about you tell whatever obamabot flack that sent you that we'd like a leftwing intellectual for a change? I know they actually exist.

Having been biitchslapped good, you fall back on puerile insults. We are really getting BORED with the koolaid kretins popping in here one at a time. How's about you tell whatever obamabot flack that sent you that we'd like a leftwing intellectual for a change? I know they actually exist.

So, you this is your A game?

You think you are ***** enough to be slappin' people? Do you even know what a ***** is? Especially when it a male who is claiming to be the *****?

I stay by my guess. 10th grade. Computer nerd. Still hasn't touched a real boob, outside the family.

Gee whiz, are the moderators looking at this all-out D-Day frontal assault by the lefties against Rick?

Oh, by the way, I really respect the great job that the moderators do. They have a really tough job, and they are the greatest, because I too used to be a moderator, and I know what a tough job it can be (if bootlicking and butt kissing works for a certain lefty in this forum, I figure I may as well try it too).

Werbung:
Gee whiz, are the moderators looking at this all-out D-Day frontal assault by the lefties against Rick?

Oh, by the way, I really respect the great job that the moderators do. They have a really tough job, and they are the greatest, because I too used to be a moderator, and I know what a tough job it can be (if bootlicking and butt kissing works for a certain lefty in this forum, I figure I may as well try it too).

Looking at Rick's (and yours) past record, I would imagine that many people here, mods or not, feel that what you refer to as "all out D-Day frontal assault by the Lefties" is very mild by comparison, and that NO ONE attacks either of you when you refrain from attacking posters, especially new ones, and bragging about chasing posters (Pepper, and me, if I let you intimidate me) away.

I wonder how many new members were repulse by those insults and attacks and decided that this forum is not for them?

Can't you decide, once and for all, that it is better to debate or to ignore rather than continue attacks? You know, it is pretty easy for anyone interested to follow a thread from it's source, and make a sound judgement of what happen to derail it into meaningless fights.

Back